Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days (41758 Views)

In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures) / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / Problems With Relationship These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by RosyIsBlessed: 5:37pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?

grin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pootle: 5:42pm On Apr 09
stacyadams:
grin more life to u and to the borrles grin

same to you bruf grin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by maxiuc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09
Klington:
cool

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.
I used to be a simp until one wicked girl woke up the beast in me 2yrs ago since then I lost interest in relationship and now I chop and move on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by otherway: 5:45pm On Apr 09
Worry myself over a coded hoe... A lady that has probably been fvked recklessly by many men. *spits* on any lady wey do shakara.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pootle: 5:45pm On Apr 09
mediclife1987:

Who tell you say I dey smoke?
And lung disease plenty na, e fit just be chest and lungs...

i think say na the person wey quote me,

for me e follow cos me na chimney, me don dey blaze hard since young age
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by MILLERMannn: 5:46pm On Apr 09
Flame333:
I wonder how someone, a matured adult will just decide to make herself a liability to someone else.. You grow up in your father's house up to the age of 20 and after that you've decided that the next person that you will become a liability to up to 80 or how many years you spend on earth will be a man... how this mentality became part of the female being is still a surprise...

Even in the animal kingdom, I never see where female animals solely depend on male animals for their well-being everybody day hustle..

the primary assignment was stated clearly as an helper, an assistant and not a liability...

someone will bring you into their life and you will become a liability, mental stress and still cheat on them...
City women have this mentality of not working. They want someone that will work for them. Just try and study them. The only thing that will make a woman work is extreme hunger and no one to provide for her.
The only women that one can marry are those that are reared in the village that have experienced what farming is. Those ones are very hardworking even till the rest of their lives.
See the city ladies, just run from them. They don't know anything and are extremely lazy due to how they were brought up.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09
The moment I ask for you number and you said no,I quickly change the gear ,I save my money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kalufelix(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09
Flame333:
I wonder how someone, a matured adult will just decide to make herself a liability to someone else.. You grow up in your father's house up to the age of 20 and after that you've decided that the next person that you will become a liability to up to 80 or how many years you spend on earth will be a man... how this mentality became part of the female being is still a surprise...

Even in the animal kingdom, I never see where female animals solely depend on male animals for their well-being everybody day hustle..

the primary assignment was stated clearly as an helper, an assistant and not a liability...

someone will bring you into their life and you will become a liability, mental stress and still cheat on them...
this thing has equally been shocking me since ..how a full grown adult with 4 limbs 5 sense organs and a working brain can't take responsibility of their lives..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by flexyrule(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Great question!

Probably another under 26 still eating "mummy thank you"
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

The moment they ask You out you begin to stress then they will just go.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.
Foolish post and you are like 5 and 6.

How will guys beg the likes of you for relationship, when the only thing you have to offer, have been used, cruised, abused and subjected to all manner of ramming and jamming, ehn?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by clefstone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:
I remember guys use to beg me to have my number way back then, but these days not only me even other girls complain of same issue.

Even when you post PIC with a friend some will be begging you to even give them your friend's number like wTF.

Guys you need to slow down. We are females, we must do our shakara small our girlish thing you need to be patient with us pls.
it might be a sign that your time has passed i.e, you don old

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by vickydevoka(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

Since guys join ladies in masturbation many lost interest

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by greypencils: 6:21pm On Apr 09
Dey play. Na girls dey send us DMs now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by vickydevoka(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09
orohbiro:

I disagree with your girlish things. It's individual things
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by enemyofprogress: 6:25pm On Apr 09
Na who relationship epp when hookup dey?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by greypencils: 6:25pm On Apr 09
rtdCivilservant:
The truth is many factors are responsible for this.
1. The economy has made many men to channel their energy into what brings food to their table first.
2. The way many girls behave especially on social media has made guys to see them as they are not really worth dieing for, imagine killing ursef for what another guy may have with a plate of indomie.
3. Social media. The song all over, that all women are useless and same, is having negative consequences on the society, men are unconsciously losing interest in women.
4. SEX IS CHEAP. To many men, why will they stress themselves when on the street now most girls are walking about naked. They believe that even u forming classy, one guy somewhere is fuccking the hell out of u without stress, so why should he stress himself.
5. Men are unconsciously scared of women this days, they say 98% of women go into relationship as a form a poverty alleviation.
6. Lastly, a man would never stress to have u, when he didn't see anything special about u. If he perceive any man can as well have u, trust me he won't see any reason to chase u.
This right here summarises it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09
Lol, that still happens very much.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by SmartMen: 6:44pm On Apr 09
Dynamicboss:
I am not saying women should loose guard when a man approaches them but some women don’t know how to act smart. If you are open, meet the guy, do your background checks, due diligence, engage the guy in all aspects and see if it fits your specs.

The world is evolving and I don’t think playing hard to get especially when age is not on ladies side make any sense. Be simple and be disciplined, it wouldn’t come you are an easy catch.

In this technology era, most guys meet their spouses online without recourse or begging

I had to comment because of you. Only the smart girls that fits what you highlighted gets the guys. I speak from experience and the girl I am going to marry this year beats all others. She is smarter than the others in the what you stated.

There was one I served with, homely, good character, pretty and fair... but she is not smart to know how to get a man. After trying for as much as I could, I let her be. There are numerous cases of that.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by slowice(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09
Dimishing returns has set in.... We can't consume anymore bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Munamu: 6:47pm On Apr 09
The law of diminishing marginal utility

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by NapoleonHill: 6:51pm On Apr 09
Klington:
cool

Once you tell any Nigerian girl you are interested in her these days...

Her data will Finish.
Her phone will become bad.
Her hair will be old.
Her mum will become sick.
Her rent will expire.
Her undies will be old.
Her soap & cream will finish

Tinubu has reset most simps brains now.

This one na 100 percent.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09
CountinBlessins:

Are you employed?
No she isn't......only unemployed clowns come online to post what doesn't add value or brings money...
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09
Flame333:

someone will bring you into their life and you will become a liability, mental stress and still cheat on them..

The bolded is heavy.
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by chccho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09
Same thing happened btw me and.... Last year.!!!I i toast u, told her i liked her and wanted her to be my boo (LOML grin) this was in July. August, sept, October no Yes or No.
Na him i free this babe and moved on. She start to dey give me attitude.
Ever since ve then i just didn't look back.
No time for wasting time,its either a Yes or a NO. Period!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Kingzmate(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09
YES IT'S TRUE I RATHER RIDE ON A BITCH cool

NEW GENERATION OF MARLIANS STYLE kiss
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Jamie1000: 7:05pm On Apr 09
You mean beg to foot your bills..lol

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by kay29000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09
Galaticos444:
Why will u b begging a girl to come and eat Ur money? undecided

LMAO!!! I remember when I came to this realization...it changed my life.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Evolutionism: 7:06pm On Apr 09
KingLennon:
I can beg only if you are a virgin sad. Imagine a guy kneeling to propose to a girl who has a body count of like 10 guys sad

God forbid cheesy

Comrade please lower your Voicegrin
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by TemmyT002(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09
No vex. Na the economy
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Tarabye: 7:32pm On Apr 09
It's crucial to prioritize our goals and aspirations, focusing on building a successful life. Relationships should complement our journey, not distract us from it. I believe that when we're driven and successful, the right connections will naturally fall into place. It's about mutual respect and understanding that make relationships meaningful.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Nyouth: 7:40pm On Apr 09
pansophist:
Before, hard-to-get means that a woman is taking her time to know if a man is a good man, because a woman's mistake (eg unwanted pregnancy) is way more fatal than a man's mistake (e.g, being irresponsible).

But now, hard to get is how low quality women validate themselves, refuel their ever leaking ego, and a source of livelihood. You can't be playing hard to get but eating men's money. That's criminality.

You don't stress who you love. Men will interprete your shakara as a NO, but you don't want to say it because you want to migrate him to the friendzone. Also, men that tolerate unnecessary stress from a woman are the men you should stay away from.

Probably he brings nothing to the table, and conquering a woman is a trophy for him, just as some men brag about sleeping with a woman, good men don't brag with nonsense like that.

Life is already hard. As a woman, you should make life easy for him, not make it harder. If you like him, go ahead and make things easy, otherwise, you'll keep loosing good men, and it's your fault.

you deserve a bottle of gulder from me
Re: Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days by Pupanchy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09
You can just imagine how crappy and smelling that hole is gonna smell like and despite that she will still be doing shakara on top something weh they smell, we guys self dey try

quote author=Elzazzi post=129349869]

Imagine stressing myself over hole wey over 30 men don drill the life anyhow finish grin grin grin grin [/quote]

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pre-wedding Pics / Share Your Friend Zone Story. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.