Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) (39815 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by abimic(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10
The only set of People who should not be bothered with the Genotype of the partner are those with AA. If you are not AA, always make if a first point of call to know the Genotype of your partner before love carry you go where you no know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by worksmart(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10
Foolishness!

Genotype is the biggest fraud being used by Caucasian white supremacists to make it more difficult for Nigerians to marry.

Oh it because of Sickle Cell they say but ask a Nigerian how many people they know that are actually suffering from Sickle Cell they would give you a blank stare!

Let's test it if you know anybody with sickle cell quote me and tell me how you know them. Do you know their name , their age, their phone number and their hometown and state?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by frankson1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.

You skipped the main point in his quote which is, crying in front of a camera which does'nt make any sense at all.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:53pm On Apr 10
Pinkyposh:
Size matters, just like some guys prefer thick ladies to slim ladies and vice versa
Some also prefer big breast or big bum bum.
So please allow ladies to also make their choice
not good enough seriously. I could remember when Tonto Dike was mocking Churchill that he has small dick, at the end, Tonto dike gave birth to a boy, it’s that boy Tonto Dike is proud with now. Size of dick doesn’t matter joor. It’s honesty, integrity, discipline that matters in relationships leading to marriage
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Myer(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

But don't be stupid , 'cos he already gave us brain and he said before you are life and death , choose one , he says people perish because they lack knowledge, know from day one and avoid it , you have several good choices to make , rather than rely on stupid , avoidable, foolish adventure...like you are proposing... Very senseless...

God is the grand - author of knowledge,science , omniscience for our good... don't be idiotic!

Myer
You both have valid points.
I think we can make our points without resorting to insults.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 2:54pm On Apr 10
frankson1:

You skipped the main point in his quote which is, crying in front of a camera which does'nt make any sense at all.
she’s emotional and she can’t hide her feelings now. Can’t you read it that her boyfriend break the relationship on top genotype issue nii
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 2:54pm On Apr 10
Chukwuka319:

Story! How was DNA test done in the olden days before the coming of Europeans?
Please Ogbanje is a spiritual entity.In Yoruba land, it's called Abiku.
Ogbanje/ Abiku are spirit entities that undergo a cycle of death and rebirth, tormenting the mother, but can be stopped by a powerful native doctor.
Ogbanje still exist today in this modern era.
Infant deaths in the olden days can be due to curses, epidemic outbreaks,due to contaminated water and food and dirty environment.

IGNORANCE, DNA is not a process but a possession, if you don't know , DNA is a possession, what you carry or what you have. what you always been having.

So is BLOOD GROUP , Genotype and Rhesus factors we all have it , the differences in us have been there , Science did not bring these differences but came to shed light on the differences that have always been existed.

All these things can be demonstrated and can be applied even by your indegenous people for them to see for themselves.

So the differences we have in our blood have always been there.
Science did not give new blood to you or to your neighbor but expose the difference your fore fathers couldn't expose and take precautions on due to their limitations and lack of sophistication.

The series of disease you listed up there are not all of spiritual causes....a lot of uncelebrated and undocumented infant deaths came as a result of blood issues.

Otherwise only if the Ifa/oracle will forewarn the intending couple to avoid themselves.....of course they inquire before marriage even in those days.....

But to say Genotype, DNA, Blood group,Rhesus factors
are useless and have not been part of man as if they were imported is utter ignorance.

You attributed infant deaths at those days to other medical/ health issues like epidemic, contamination of foods and water e t.c but you skipped sickle cell anemia, what's the sense in that ? are you being political?
Who says infants didn't get killed as a result of sickle cell anemia in those days? Some of these deaths they call series of name abiku (come and die again)...so many medical related deaths but they lack the sophistication to detect. Period!
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 3:00pm On Apr 10
Myer:

You both have valid points.
I think we can make our points without resorting to insults.

Ok noted , although he is always provocative, but noted.
We all believe in God but the Almighty didn't say when we acquired knowledge to discern, then we should deliberately do away with that knowledge and come back again to disturb him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by 3kay945(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10
Better to cry now than to be bitterly sorry in future.
By the way, when the Holy books said No to fornication, it get why. cool
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 3:13pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
not good enough seriously. I could remember when Tonto Dike was mocking Churchill that he has small dick, at the end, Tonto dike gave birth to a boy, it’s that boy Tonto Dike is proud with now. Size of dick doesn’t matter joor. It’s honesty, integrity, discipline that matters in relationships leading to marriage
You are not a lady to determine what a lady enjoys having.
We are not saying small dick can't father a child, what we are saying is the pleasure ladies derive from big dicks. You're only concerned about kids kids.
Look at it from another perspective, you may like big breasts because that's what turns you on, ladies may like big dick cos that's what turns them on. Finish
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Germi9: 3:17pm On Apr 10
Now that is her real face undecided
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:19pm On Apr 10
I know know how it feels.

About two months ago I ended a relationship that was about to become marriage union in a month time, but it is well.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:22pm On Apr 10
abimic:
The only set of People who should not be bothered with the Genotype of the partner are those with AA. If you are not AA, always make if a first point of call to know the Genotype of your partner before love carry you go where you no know.

Dey play, some people said it do change.

Again, you have it done in a lab and the result you got them is AA, later you may do it in another lab and get something else like AS.
It may be due to error and so on.

Unless you have done it in 3 different standard lab, preferably in a missionary hospital lab, teaching hospital lab and a standard private lab, you can't be too sure o.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 3:23pm On Apr 10
Pinkyposh:

You are not a lady to determine what a lady enjoys having.
We are not saying small dick can't father a child, what we are saying is the pleasure ladies derive from big dicks. You're only concerned about kids kids.
Look at it from another perspective, you may like big breasts because that's what turns you on, ladies may like big dick cos that's what turns them on. Finish
nope I totally disagree here. Too much huge for big dick will leads to cheating in the relationship and that ends it.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by GenFunction: 3:29pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
I don’t like the way you talk here, how could you be talking about dick size. Dick is dick, why thinking about the size. Definitely you will never be satisfied in bed then. Be contented with what you have and what God gave your spouse now. There’s no big or small dick. Dick is dick
LMAO...Dick is Dick...ERELU talked well,no worry.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Greattha: 3:38pm On Apr 10
Better to cry now than in future.

You saved yourself and your unborn kids a lot of pain.

Truths9ja:
Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4mtvNsFnI
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 3:41pm On Apr 10
Inosky:
My guy married his girlfriend even knowing that both of the are AS and AS. They're both in the UK, something I can't try

They are watching along and doing some applications perhaps selective killing of foetus post genotype detection and other related precautions.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Puss360(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10
legendsofthesee:
dumbo
Lol... You can never understand... Rest
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by bong4(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4mtvNsFnI

You've been saved a life time of misery. Give Glory to God.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by daygee12: 3:46pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER
I have said it countless times that u worship Lazarus mouka other than God. Shame on u agent of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Bfly: 3:50pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

No wonder , only an ignorant person like you will call science nonsense! where will you be today without science? May be in your bush with leaf 🌿 cover and feeding on lizards and rats with a supply of water from the stagnant pond somewhere at the back of your village.

With this stupid permutation you have given up there.

This is the correct version: a marriage between AS and AS i.e. AS X AS will bring probability of AA = 25% ; AS = 50% and SS = 25% don't forget the genotype is not limited to A & S alone there is also C group

Even with that probability , you can have all your kids with SS, or all with AS or if you are lucky AA or mixture of everything; but the figures above only represent chance of occuring at any given birth.

But is it not better to know on time and avoid waiting for chance and permutation, also with the challenges it will bring?

Your forefathers suffered a lot of infant deaths but attribute it to something else, blood has always been part of man....so Genotype, DNA , Blood group, Rhesus factors have been there also but science just enlightened us about them.

For example you had an accident (God forbid ) and you needed blood transfusion , it is science that will screen the blood to know the one that will be compatible to yours and not your fore - fathers you rely upon.......

You are here pressing computer/phone communicating from long distance and you call science nonsense...... shallow thought.

Actually I meant Probability of SS and scientifical formulas might not really be a total non might be a total nonsense but probability of SS from AS and AS is 25%.. 0.25. Meaning it is unlikely. You cant let this whole thing break you down. There is science and there is something else. Science is not absolute.

But you still need to get a life.
I don’t mind living in a bush and eating lizard and rat as far as I’m not frustrated with life and live a life worth living like your fore fathers lived before the advent of science yet they had their little technology and happy with life. Most of the occurrences we fear in life don’t even happen to us.
With your science the whole life as in existence is becoming a mess daily.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 3:56pm On Apr 10
worksmart:
Foolishness!

Genotype is the biggest fraud being used by Caucasian white supremacists to make it more difficult for Nigerians to marry.

Oh it because of Sickle Cell they say but ask a Nigerian how many people they know that are actually suffering from Sickle Cell they would give you a blank stare!

Let's test it if you know anybody with sickle cell quote me and tell me how you know them. Do you know their name , their age, their phone number and their hometown and state?

You be ignoramus.....

I will still partiality thank you for something you mentioned which is SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, if not I would have asked if you don't hear or know about it .....
So for your information, I don't know if you are joking or just being insensitive " human beings are suffering from sickle cell anemia, Africans and Nigerians inclusive and you are here saying rubbish ...these people have Whatsapp groups, radio programs , have physical meetings, and they work with NGOs , you can search for them (if you are not pretending) and you are saying thrash , is it the white men that caused or cursed those people in our families suffering from Sickle cell Anemia or they came to shed light , for us to know the causes and avoid it ? Why are you people so daft and don't think before talking?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 4:01pm On Apr 10
GenFunction:
LMAO...Dick is Dick...ERELU talked well,no worry.
I disagree with her. A lady that’s after small or big dick is never contented in male sexual organ at all.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 4:17pm On Apr 10
Bfly:

Actually I meant Probability of SS and scientifical formulas might not really be a total non might be a total nonsense but probability of SS from AS and AS is 25%.. 0.25. Meaning it is unlikely. You cant let this whole thing break you down. There is science and there is something else. Science is not absolute.

But you still need to get a life.
I don’t mind living in a bush and eating lizard and rat as far as I’m not frustrated with life and live a life worth living like your fore fathers lived before the advent of science yet they had their little technology and happy with life. Most of the occurrences we fear in life don’t even happen to us.
With your science the whole life as in existence is becoming a mess daily.

Even with these mathematical jargon , you came up with , it doesn't still make sense , very senseless computation. No valid appeal for mathematical jargon.
Follow the one I posted for you to have knowledge and you can invite anybody who will dispute it.

"There is science, there is something else"..

when we say go to school they say school na scam ...see the reflections in them everywhere....
If you know what science is , you won't be saying this rubbish ...science is for all, science is life itself.

Then quit nairaland , with your lifeless body and go back to the stone age of your fore - fathers and your ancestors Australopithecus and quit advancement and development.

You can strike two stones together to make a light and live inside your cave mumu, anti - advancement cave man ...

So even if there will be one or two challenges , the world will remain stagnant like your lifeless body and won't progress!?

Small boy who doesn't know the meaning of advancement, even common post- office is still a development of a sort , let alone mass communication gadgets....that money your father's inlaw sent to you yesterday came within a second through science and its' application.

Do you know the meaning of advancement at all , even if you make a wooden foot - bridge to cross a river from one town to another , that speaks to development and advancement, and what is man without advancement and discovery, science will bring more of this ....

Shallow thought.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by heykims(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER
This one suppose dey inside Yaba Psycho ward, chilling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by worksmart(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10
You have not indicate you know anybody with the disease.
So my assertion that it is fraud has not been disproven.
yinkabeauty:

You be ignoramus.....

I will still partiality thank you for something you mentioned which is SICKLE CELL ANEMIA, if not I would have asked if you don't hear or know about it .....
So for your information, I don't know if you are joking or just being insensitive " human beings are suffering from sickle cell anemia, Africans and Nigerians inclusive and you are here saying rubbish ...these people have Whatsapp groups, radio programs , have physical meetings, and they work with NGOs , you can search for them (if you are not pretending) and you are saying thrash , is it the white men that caused or cursed those people in our families suffering from Sickle cell Anemia or they came to shed light , for us to know the causes and avoid it ? Why are you people so daft and don't think before talking?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 4:36pm On Apr 10
worksmart:
You have not indicate you know anybody with the disease.
So my assertion that it is fraud has not been disproven.

Oh my God! 😦
I have someone living with SS but she is now grown , we passed through a lot , we spent a lot up till today .., when you see her, you will easily identify her by her physique.
Please be sensible, go to hospitals and act like intelligent reseacher, aren't you enlightened at all? We lost Tosin the Topradio broadcaster to sickle cell anemia.
Do you have human beings living with you at home there , did they go to school? bring up the topic sickle cell anemia...and if there are no enlightened souls under that roof you are , common! that 's why you have internet (not only for yahoo and nonsense)..interact with the world , Google people to meet in your sickle cell inquiries , read journals...
I am so surprised? How old are you? Are you just eating Eba mama?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by superCleanworks(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears
seems they go for a special training for that
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Bfly: 4:42pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

Even with these mathematical jargon , you came up with , it doesn't still make sense , very senseless computation. No valid appeal for mathematical jargon.
Follow the one I posted for you to have knowledge and you can invite anybody who will dispute it.

"There is science, there is something else"..

when we say go to school they say school na scam ...see the reflections in them everywhere....
If you know what science is , you won't be saying this rubbish ...science is for all, science is life itself.

Then quit nairaland , with your lifeless body and go back to the stone age of your fore - fathers and your ancestors Australopithecus and quit advancement and development.

You can strike two stones together to make a light and live inside your cave mumu, anti - advancement cave man ...

So even if there will be one or two challenges , the world will remain stagnant like your lifeless body and won't progress!?

Small boy who doesn't know the meaning of advancement, even common post- office is still a development of a sort , let alone mass communication gadgets....that money your father's inlaw sent you yesterday came within a second through science and it's application.

Do you know the meaning of advancement at all , even if you make a wooden foot - bridge to cross a river from one town to another , that speaks to development and advancement, and what is man without advancement and discovery, science will bring more of this ....

Shallow thought.

You can’t even construct a simple argument, yet you concluded in your little mind that someone you don’t know calls school a scam. I just made mention of how the cavemen lived with their little technology and lived happily. (Or are you vexed because I refer to them as your forefathers) I would rather live a caveman than live this kind of frustrated life you are putting up here with the kind of scientific knowledge you claim to possess.

Are you claiming every AS married to another AS must has a SS child. Or are you saying no such marriage has happened before?
Science says 25%.. Then if you really own your mind, defying 25% is not a big risk.
I hope you add this to your education. This little disappointment can lead some to suicide. But you allow literate people around you to twist knowledge for you.
I’m saying 25% risk is Ok. No science can say otherwise..

No let science dull your brain o, science wide. But the mind is powerful

Or am I up with a troll here?

Bye.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Draslo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
unquote me kos I've edited my post. Is that the only thing you saw
🥒 = 🌊🌊
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by adeniyi65(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10
Bluntguy:
She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow.

She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow later forever

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 5:39pm On Apr 10
Bfly:

You can’t even construct a simple argument, yet you concluded in your little mind that someone you don’t know calls school a scam. I just made mention of how the cavemen lived with their little technology and lived happily. (Or are you vexed because I refer to them as your forefathers) I would rather live a caveman than live this kind of frustrated life you are putting up here with the kind of scientific knowledge you claim to possess.

Are you claiming every AS married to another AS must has a SS child. Or are you saying no such marriage has happened before?
Science says 25%.. Then if you really own your mind, defying 25% is not a big risk.
I hope you add this to your education. This little disappointment can lead some to suicide. But you allow literate people around you to twist knowledge for you.
I’m saying 25% risk is Ok. No science can say otherwise..

No let science dull your brain o, science wide. But the mind is powerful

Or am I up with a troll here?

Bye.

When you have a shallow thought, how can you reason the point of argument properly!?

You came up with erroneous permutation , misinformation and i posted a correct version with their accurate probability and noted there are also C groups that may also occur which is also a factor depending on what the doctor discovered.

I went on to mention that even with the risk involved you can still have all kids ss, as , aa or mixture of everything because (25% AA which is 1/4) doesn't say if you have 4 kids 1 of them will be AA but only says 25% chance of having AA (for instance) at every birth....all this explanation i made , and no reasonable or knowledgeable person can dispute it..., but you didn't grab all that because of your dull brain.

You came up with repetition of what I have elaborated already.

Mumu who assumed cave men lived all happily without any competition or challenges, you are wrong!

If they were all happy, they wouldn't have advanced because they were your fore fathers , your ancestors who advanced up till today or have you forgotten early men are your fore fathers?

They face challenge of tools , comfortable shelter, competition from other hominidae groups , cold environment e .t .c , if they were comfortable they wouldn't have advanced, you be mumu who is ignorant of evolution and advancement.

And we've given you the choice to quit nairaland and choose any location of your choice on the face of the globe and adapt to your choice of backward and stagnant life with your uninspiring and misery life.

You can remove your clothes and walk naked to join some of the groups you can still find living archaic life on the globe 🌎, action speaks louder than voice and quit anything pertaining to science and technology, since backward life is what you choose...eranko...animal.

You are just being forward , egoistic with empty brain, we brought percentage and told you with 25% risk and other adjoining factors , it's better you simply know from on set the genotype of who you are to get married to and we have never said people can not adamantly and stupidly go ahead and do what they want to do , some will wait on miracle, some will kill the foetus when amniotic fluid detects ss and wait for another pregnancy again....., all are medical advice, you can even go ahead and marry a mad woman since you live and endorse a backward life already.....but the enlightened will tell you all the risk involved... period!
If not for science people with AS can even marry SS which is 50% chance per birth of SS, and they will blame it on village people.

"Iam saying 25% risk is okay no science can say otherwise " lol ,

Are you the one that detect the 25% risk in the first place? Is it not science? So why are you talking as if you know anything about genetics 🧬, if they advice on other things pertaining to it , will you not calm down and listen? Forward and ignoramus like you who knows nothing and came up with fake news , stupid mathematical permutation but won't still calm down and listen , be doing strong head over zero knowledge...

I don't like non-entity like this one.....

To avoid all these pre - marital and marital drama choose wisely all is medical advice.... period..be wise.
More wisdom, knowledge , humility and less ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.