Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) (39820 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by ssogundele2003: 5:44pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.
Comprehension no supposed to hard. How can you setup a phone and start to cry and recording it to post later be genuine tears? We know that it's pains alot but to start videoing cry is not
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 5:47pm On Apr 10
ssogundele2003:

Comprehension no supposed to hard. How can you setup a phone and start to cry and recording it to post later be genuine tears? We know that it's pains alot but to start videoing cry is not
hmm 🤔 but we are different individually now. The way you think is different from the way others think now.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by yinkabeauty: 5:48pm On Apr 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Dey play, some people said it do change.

Again, you have it done in a lab and the result you got them is AA, later you may do it in another lab and get something else like AS.
It may be due to error and so on.

Unless you have done it in 3 different standard lab, preferably in a missionary hospital lab, teaching hospital lab and a standard private lab, you can't be too sure o.

That is After proof of AA from more than one source that is what he meant, I assume.

abimic
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:07pm On Apr 10
[quote author=Bluntguy post=129361194]She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow.[/quote

Wisest quote of the year 2024

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Pinkyposh(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
nope I totally disagree here. Too much huge for big dick will leads to cheating in the relationship and that ends it.
Whether you disagree or not, it doesn't matter,that's the fact.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Lilfire(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10
[b]She is even lucky 3years mine is 10 good years 2004 to 2014 from secondary school to when I have gotten a job I was about doing the needful them say we must go do test that is the end of it, Eno funny oh she was an angel, I took her virginity yet we couldn't be together because she was SS I was AS I wanted to cut corners people and doctors told me my eyes will clear when the time comes, I have to take the bold step of broken up with her i still feel she was cheated till date she deserves to be my wife but destiny said know Bleep [/b]genotype
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 7:04pm On Apr 10
Pinkyposh:

Whether you disagree or not, it doesn't matter,that's the fact.
ok oooo. That’s in your own perspective
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Penisman: 7:45pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of the World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN.
You are Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

You are a foool, what do you mean by the god of chosen?

What happens to Jesus Christ
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by sallazlee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Countless numbrr of people have had their Genotype changef by the GOD of CHOSEN.

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

Time is 8AM

CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

I never loss hope, that one day you go dey OK.
Werey
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Kingzmate(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10
GENOTYPE IS THE CCTV CAMERA OF THOSE ASHAWO LIFE STYLE grin

OPEN AND CLOSE DON CAST wink

INSIDE LIFE cool
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Apr 10
It's not your fault. The rightful man will show.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Myer(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10
yinkabeauty:

Ok noted , although he is always provocative, but noted.
We all believe in God but the Almighty didn't say when we acquired knowledge to discern, then we should deliberately do away with that knowledge and come back again to disturb him.
Exactly. This is where so many believers need to improve on. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by abimic(m): 10:03pm On Apr 10
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Dey play, some people said it do change.

Again, you have it done in a lab and the result you got them is AA, later you may do it in another lab and get something else like AS.
It may be due to error and so on.

Unless you have done it in 3 different standard lab, preferably in a missionary hospital lab, teaching hospital lab and a standard private lab, you can't be too sure o.

I am well versed to know lots of things, and not an ignoramus in what i pen down.

Your Genotype does not change, and anyone who said their Genotype gave a different result when they visited another lab is because of lots of things like the following applied: the difference in testing methods applied; some labs may use PCR followed by sequencing while another use another technique entirely, Quality control, storage condition with contamination, software and algorithm used and even error from humans are some of the things that can affect results interpreted.

It is advisable to visit standard labs to know your genotype, Preferable two standard labs, but Ordinarily your genotype does not change, it is the result interpreted that might not be the same base on what i listed above.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Flows001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10
RevenuesBoost:

author=Flows001 post=129364089]
Which kind yeye process be this? grin

In other words, her husband is raising an unknown man's kids, right?

It's better to jejely breakup and move to a better compatible partner, than to experience and go through all these.

They are happily married,
It's a sacrifice they both paid for Love.
Couples still adopt children due to barrenness or other issues.
Both of them decided to get married and have a child from a sperm donor.
The twin implantation they did cost more than a million Naira. It should be costlier now.
It wasnt an issue for them, all that matters is, their love prevailed.
It's not easy leaving your childhood friend just to get married to a stranger.
I'm glad they didn't split even if they were both AS

What they did was courageous and I applaud them for that.
You'll never hear the marriage scattered because they already know themselves so well.

In this modern world where adoption isn't a problem then what they did is even much better.

Technology is here to solve people problems, I'm glad they focused on themselves and not people's opinion or thoughts.

OK then.

I wish their union the best
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Bigwig1: 11:54pm On Apr 10
There's actually a way out if you have money oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Yvngex(m): 12:44am On Apr 11
[quote author=Truths9ja post=129360964]Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

My mother will always tell us that we shouldn't marry someone out of pity and this is exactly what she means
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by delishpot: 4:12am On Apr 11
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears

Very annoying habit if I may add. grin
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 4:15am On Apr 11
[quote author=Yvngex post=129375037][/quote] hmm very deep
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Fhowe: 5:17am On Apr 11
Truths9ja:
I don’t like the way you talk here, how could you be talking about dick size. Dick is dick, why thinking about the size. Definitely you will never be satisfied in bed then. Be contented with what you have and what God gave your spouse now. There’s no big or small dick. Dick is dick
dont mind her , everyone is smarter when it is not their story
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Fhowe: 5:22am On Apr 11
Benoxvals:
Once u meet someone u like and see that the relationship is going on a good path..take style ask bout genotype and blood group…no waste time oooo.
He is simply not ur husband Nne..dry ur ears.
everyone is AA until reality sets in amd people should start educating themselves properly on these possible combinations alot of potential good relationships have ended due to wrong narratives on the streets
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by DECLAN2015(m): 5:56am On Apr 11
Bluntguy:
She better cry now and be happy tomorrow than being happy today and cry tomorrow.

If she continu with d marriage she ll cry forever
I m a doctor and God help that she does not just one SS
She ll cause d she said I live u
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Djsuccess123(m): 6:46am On Apr 11
I have been in her shoes before, my 8years 10months relationship was cut short due to the same Gynotype mismatch but i am happily married now and no regrets! If not……, my advice to her is to move on, shit happens And life goes on
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 9:08am On Apr 11
Fhowe:
dont mind her , everyone is smarter when it is not their story
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:52pm On Apr 12
Inosky:
My guy married his girlfriend even knowing that both of the are AS and AS. They're both in the UK, something I can't try

Your friend is in a clime where something such as genotype problems can be defeated if he chooses to birth kids from his loins. He can afford to pay for IVF and PGD which will automatically screen out a potential Sickle Cell foetus. It is poverty or fear (even with the financial stability) that stop people from going the whole nine yards. If there is money and the will, one can explore doing IVF/PGD and they will be alright.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Inosky(m): 10:39am On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your friend is in a clime where something such as genotype problems can be defeated if he chooses to birth kids from his loins. He can afford to pay for IVF or PGD which will automatically screen out a potential Sickle Cell foetus. It is poverty or fear (even with the financial stability) that stop people from going the whole nine yards. If there is money and the will, one can explore doing IVF or PGD and you will be alright.

I don't think in vitro fertilization can effectively solve sickle cell problem. I know the baby's genotype can assessed in the mothers womb but it can still come out sickle-cell positive or negative. And if it comes out positive, it would be straight to abortion, and another IVF again. By the way IVF is done in Nigeria, it's not a rocket science.

What's PGD and how's that performed?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:52pm On Apr 13
Inosky:

I don't think in vitro fertilization can effectively solve sickle cell problem. I know the baby's genotype can assessed in the mothers womb but it can still come out sickle-cell positive or negative. And if it comes out positive, it would be straight to abortion, and another IVF again. By the way IVF is done in Nigeria, it's not a rocket science.

What's PGD and how's that performed?

PGD — Preimplantation genetic diagnosis.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gynecology-obstetrics/specialty-areas/fertility-center/infertility-services/preimplantation-genetic-testing

Follow the link to understand better. tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Inosky(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

PGD — Preimplantation genetic diagnosis.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/gynecology-obstetrics/specialty-areas/fertility-center/infertility-services/preimplantation-genetic-testing

Follow the link to understand better. tongue

Thanks for link.

From the link shared: "PGT can ensure that the embryo selected for transfer has the correct number of chromosomes, thereby reducing the chances for a failed IVF cycle and reducing the chance of miscarriage."

It can correct some genetic diseases not Sickle cell which is phenotypic issue. However, the physician can only advice the parents whether to continue or eliminate the embryo before it develops to advanced stage. Effects of phenotypic disorder can only be outgrown and it's a two way thing, the person may survive or may not; sometimes, before 30 years. Genetic diseases include heritage diabetes, abnormal growth or mixing/joining of body parts in the foetus or hormonal imbalance, etc. are what that PGT or PGD can handle.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:08pm On Apr 13
Inosky:

Thanks for link.

From the link shared: "PGT can ensure that the embryo selected for transfer has the correct number of chromosomes, thereby reducing the chances for a failed IVF cycle and reducing the chance of miscarriage."

Lol. grin

Sickle Cell Anemia is also a type of genetic disorder/abnormality. So, yes, PGT can diagnose this. And it defeats the risks/outcomes. I'll implore you to read more on PGD and how it aids Sickle Cell Carrier partners to have non-Sickle Cell children.

With 2-3M (depending on the clinic), IVF implantation/PGD diagnosis is possible and having non-Sickle Cell kids is a given. If I were you, I would read more about it and stop countering. wink
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Darealrick(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13
Righteousness2:

Time is 8AM

Stop spreading lies please.
Nothing can change a person's confirmed genotype.
This is a fact
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Chris2863(m): 8:46am On Apr 14
Righteousness2:

Time is 8AM

chaii. Is this how you lead people astray?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Jokerman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14
Darealrick:

Stop spreading lies please.
Nothing can change a person's confirmed genotype.
This is a fact

You are wrong.

God is bigger than any situation....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.