Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) (39775 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Chukwuka319(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10
Genotype wahala! I still wonder how it came about!
In the days of our forefathers, there's nothing like it.
People just choose a wife/husband of a good character, family trait stocks and settle down.
Did this come along with the advent of Western civilization?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by stevups(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10
The guy don chop her ponmo too much
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:17pm On Apr 10
spiSeyi:
Things like this should be discussed during the first few weeks of relationship before investing emotions.
The s the purpose of dating is no each other early but s*x won't let many attend to the important questions at the early stage
unfortunately when love is blind, it’s not discussed at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by PROPEACE: 12:22pm On Apr 10
Righteousness2:
Having AS or SS genotype is not the End of tge World.
GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ANCIENT OF THE DAYS, THE GOD OF CHOSEN, THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL is in the Business of Miracles.

Changing of Genotype is a puff- Puff matter for the GOD of CHOSEN.
Run to the GOD of CHOSEN. You atr Guaranteed to have Your sorrows turned into JOY

Tommorrow Thursday 11th of April 2024 is Good day to Encounter the ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN.

A 1 day Encounter tilted : SHOUT! THE LORD HAS DONE IT!

Time is 8AM

Ministering Live is God's Servant Pst Lazarus Muoka.

Venue: THE LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND.
CHOSEN ESTATE, ALONG OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN is not a story teller. HE is A [b]GOD of REALITY!

If you wanna see GOD in REALITY, run to the GOD of CHOSEN.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER
[/b]
Oga you better keep quiet and stop leading people into problems. When they end up with SS kids, you will not be there to help them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Zooposki(f): 12:22pm On Apr 10
They should adopt na if they want to be together so bad.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Stan2330(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10
Zooposki:
They should adopt na if they want to be together so bad.
Is chorionic villi sampling not done in Nigeria or are we ignorant of it? You can screen the fetus in utero go SS genotype and if the baby is SS, you can decide to keep or abort
Or they can opt for IVF
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.

Why was the guy not crying?
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by bejick(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
Lady cries uncontrollably after genotype ended her 3 years relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA4mtvNsFnI

After chopping Como and rod for a whole three years sense come inside her. What happens to asking question on the first year since they know the are heading to alter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:27pm On Apr 10
Tonytonex:

Why was the guy not crying?
you know that the guy isn’t emotional in their doings unlike ladies that are full of emotions on their doings. 3 years relationship stopped 🛑. Isn’t easy now.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by shedy03(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears
😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:29pm On Apr 10
bejick:

After chopping Como and rod for a whole three years sense come inside her. What happens to asking question on the first year since they know the are heading to alter.
the most painful experience is that the relationship is much long. 3 years relationship isn’t a joke. She will have spent much in it.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Basicend: 12:30pm On Apr 10
AsomStructures:
I'm still yet to fantom how ppl makes videos of themselves crying.. It's all fake tears

Absolutely.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by victorVIC1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10
This same issue disrupted my sister-in-law's wedding plan as it was discovered during their church's pre-wedding medical tests that their genotype did not match. I wonder how people date for years without this critical discussion.

I remember vividly, this was one of the topics I discussed with my wife on our first date cos I already planned from the get go that I was going to marry her if all aligns

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by mukthar2000(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10
And why shading tears? Though,3years relationship no be small thing with all what she might have pass through with her body .
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Tonytonex(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
you know that the guy isn’t emotional in their doings unlike ladies that are full of emotions on their doings. 3 years relationship stopped 🛑. Isn’t easy now.
you are right sha.
But that time is too long for her to just know now

That's the demerit of long dating.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by 1Sharon(f): 12:35pm On Apr 10
If they have money...they can do IVF. It's really not the end of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by MuslimIgbo: 12:35pm On Apr 10
Puss360:

What do u mean by "Leftovers"? Who come be the left over?
Unless the men are virgins, they have no rights calling someone leftover!!!

Case closed!!!
Lol
Dey Play
High value men don't need to be virgin to marry a virgin.
Was Ned a virgin?
It's very senseless for non-virgin girls to use that line of talk after getting Fucƙed by numerous men.
So as man, if I want to marry a virgin, I must be a virgin?
Then you as a girl, if you want to marry a Tall, dark, handsome and rich man, you must also be tall, dark, rich and handsome. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Aragon001: 12:35pm On Apr 10
When I want to get married, that is if I chose to. I will sit her down and discuss so many things and getting to know each other very well.
Issues that are germaine to our future like compatibility,; genotype, phenotype. Past life and likes and dislikes must be iron out.
Better to know ur better half now than to find out due to blind love when u get married.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by tfelicityk(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10
This is what annoys me most!

When you meet a lady and your friendship is becoming more intimate - you then ask the lady about her genotypes and blood group. She will reply why are you asking her. Despite you as a guy you are perceiving her strong affection and other moves.

As friends - you guys need to know individual genotypes and blood group.

I can count how many friends which I had donated blood to when the hospital requested they needed blood without collecting anything from them. The last one was where I got angry with the hospital - they collected 100k for two pint of blood from my friend after I am the one who donated it. Till this moment they failed to give me the receipt of the test I did before the donation.
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by LockDown69(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10
Dey play grin
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:39pm On Apr 10
Tonytonex:
you are right sha.
But that time is too long for her to just know now

That's the demerit of long dating.
yes . 4 or 6 months is ok for relationship reaching marriage or courtship leading to marriage. All this 3,5,10 years relationship doesn’t make any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Aragon001: 12:39pm On Apr 10
PROPEACE:

Oga you better keep quiet and stop leading people into problems. When they end up with SS kids, you will not be there to help them.
In the other thread about bad neighbors. He was mute all thru the discussion. Conscience no allow him to comment. 🤔Maybe cos he is one of dem bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by tollyboy5(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10
One of my guy was crying over this grin. I feel like make dem give am better slap cheesy
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Topsymy: 12:42pm On Apr 10
I wan go crazy when my wife (now) went to check hers and she called me she's AS (crying). I had planned to do mine the following day before. I quickly abandoned everything, left work and ran to the nearest health centre. Only to be told there was no electricity, that I should come the following day for result, they had already taken my blood sample. I told them I would go and buy fuel. Las Las, they bought fuel, did everything, gave me the result. I opened it there, saw AA, I still asked them if AA was the result 😂. They were like 'are you okay'?😂 . Omo that thing called LOVE na bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Flows001(m): 12:42pm On Apr 10
RevenuesBoost:
This was one of the basic questions I asked my husband while we were still in the talking stage of our relationship.

Many singles need to know this.

You don't just need to know his or her genotype,
Blood group and Rhesus factor is also important.

There's actually a solution to this.
I'll tell a story...
My cousin who was an AS got married to an AS husband, because they started dating right from secondary school.
They planned their marriage, they didn't have kids until after seven years of marriage, she went to a hospital, sperm was not gotten from her husband but a sperm donor with healthy sperm and twin babies were implanted in her.
She's now a mother of healthy twin boys.
This is quite expensive.

Which kind yeye process be this? grin

In other words, her husband is raising an unknown man's kids, right?

It's better to jejely breakup and move to a better compatible partner, than to experience and go through all these.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by psalmsjob: 12:43pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
which kind of fake tears is that. A lot of young ladies were disappointed when their genotype didn’t match their loved spouses to be . They end their relationship when they are disappointed when their blood group didn’t match each other. Not a fake tears at all. Na deep tears.

The point is if you're deeply pained by the situation you won't even know where your phone is talk more of recording yourself crying....to be crying and recording at the same time means you are acting at that moment. grin
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Tonytonex(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10
Truths9ja:
yes . 4 or 6 months is ok for relationship reaching marriage or courtship leading to marriage. All this 3,5,10 years relationship doesn’t make any sense at all.
Exactly my point.
You are wise.
Somebody will be dating for 5 to 10yrs.
That's foolishness
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Shedrack777: 12:44pm On Apr 10
What I know for sure is that anybody wey marry this woman now eh, married a cheat, because she'll constantly go back to the ex for steady knacks with condom
Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Aragon001: 12:45pm On Apr 10
EreluRoz:
unquote me kos I've edited my post. Is that the only thing you saw
Madam no mind anybody talk ya mind. If u like sex, no need to pretend about it. All dem pretenders wey full this nairaland self.
Me l like sex a lot and I thank my stars am blessed with the stamina and strength for it.
No mind dem, speak ya mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) by Truths9ja: 12:46pm On Apr 10
Tonytonex:
Exactly my point.
You are wise.
Somebody will be dating for 5 to 10yrs.
That's foolishness
yes . In this era and generation we are , 3 to 6 months is okay for relationship or courtship leading to marriage. No marriage is perfect in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.