Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? (44633 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 4:54pm On Apr 11

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11
tnerro1:
Forget marriage, na baby mama sure pass
mk I support this Ur post with 1k Airtime tongue
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Ed12(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11
She is taking a different wrong approach for what is naturally her right..

Every man is built to be a provider. Wether for his wife and children. He knows this, but she attaching this crucial man role to sex is so low on the woman part...
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Sapasenator: 4:55pm On Apr 11
Those are my mama generation ideology. Any woman with this ideology in 2023 has no business in Marriage.

Why do you think I married an educated woman.?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
You are no where near being a smarty-pants if you do not realize that I typed figuratively. And you are being dishonest if you admit that when "send back to her father's house" does not mean she will be going to her father's house but can't apply the same logic to my comment.

No I can't feed, as nah you dey feed me grin grin grin Smarty-pants indeed . Get out!
Smartypants don't mind her she can't feed herself.
It's from father's house with multiple boyfriend straight to husband house.
Na their way bedat.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by achorladey: 4:56pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin

Like I responded to someone somewhere on another social platform who said

Women should be loved not understood grin grin

How can you love someone you don't understand or that don't understand what they themselves really want or love.

A wife’s role is to support and not to provide

Ask the woman whether she understand what supports means as it applies to provide. Shikena! Don't disturb yourself over a non issue. The contradiction in that response is enough to know why someone coming to say they should be loved without understanding is dangerous grin grin grin
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 4:57pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by folake4u(f): 4:57pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:

I never said at any point that I won't feed my family.
I definitely provide food at home, what im saying is that her daily feeding as a human being is not a civil right she ought to demand that I provide.
She can as well buy food to feed herself if she's craving what is not in my domain.
Marry me with the mentality that I must feed you is a crazy entitlement.
Please don't misquote me.

Wahalurrrrr everywhere. grin
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Morenikeji090(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11
You better run away for you to live long cos that’s not a wife material na just f***k and one night girl she be. Wake up

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Moniya4Real(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11
hmmm, that’s true sha. May God provide for every responsible man out there.

folake4u:

Lol. The guy said he can't feed his wife. How you wan take fuçk your wife without providing food on the table which is the barest minimum?

Food and Sex go hand in hand though. If the wife isn't well fed, she won't be able to do whatever in za oda room.

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 11
Men tell you they hate feminists then they turn around and hate on those who want it keep it “traditional” like this. Confused lot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by folake4u(f): 4:58pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
He should remain unmarried o grin cheesy grin .

No time.... We all know we will support but don't tell us you won't provide grin what's that?

Amin oh.

No time!!! If you nor wan provide, wetin come be your usefulness for planet earth again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by RPG2020(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Where's the lie in her post?

As a man it is your responsibility to take care of your woman, if you can't you have no business with marriage.

And who said that?

Young man enter house
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by folake4u(f): 4:59pm On Apr 11
Moniya4Real:
hmmm, that’s true sha. May God provide for every responsible man out there.

I like the fact you added this @ the bolded.

A big Amen to that. kiss
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by LockDown69(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11
kpa kpa kpa grin
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Tonytonex(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin
it's her life.
But she better make sense,
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DonroxyII: 5:07pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
I fully aligned with her philosophy...
I can't marry a women who doesn't share this ideology....

This is a woman per excellence and a mother to Men ...

She will Raise her Sons in like Manners Promoting Masculinity Energies in our World other than cry cry boys Aka Simps & Stone Cold heartedly hardened Konjuko "Women Battered" Men Aka Redpillers....

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Ajoray: 5:08pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi len she grin
What of if or when the man is going through tough times? He ceases to be her husband immediately too right
Y'all shout equality but behave as if you have no goals for your lives. Don't you want to have an admirable career too, a good business, investments?
Why must a man husband or not be the one to give you everything? Even if he is capable of giving you everything, don't you want to have an impact in life? Or you just want to come to this earth have sex, marry, have children and die?

It's very degrading to see a human being reason this way. Man or not
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by ekaidem10(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11
Retired hookup babe on the move, every access to her V..most be fully paid even as a husband.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 5:10pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Tonytonex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11
immortalcrown:
Before I talked about whether she is saying the truth or telling lies, let me first examine her brain and the brains of her fans.

What is the difference between "support" and "provide"?
them for include her picture.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Capernum: 5:12pm On Apr 11
What she said isn't bad. But underneath her line of words is this ugly stinking arrogance, rudeness and pride. I hate seeing an arrogant pride woman.

Nothing is necessarily wrong in her school of thought but everything is wrong with her arrogant and feminist expression.

I hate feminism in marriage like shit. If my wife becomes one, I will make sure she suffers until I frustrate her out of my home. I hate nonsense.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Jakama90(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Where's the lie in her post?

As a man it is your responsibility to take care of your woman, if you can't you have no business with marriage.
Hmmm.. poverty alleviation scheme abi
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by daneni1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:

As a man, your sole responsibility is to take care of your woman and children. She can only support you and not be the bread winner of the home. Once a woman takes the role of a man in providing for the man and house, she loses her feminity and the man might becomes lazy such that whenever the woman ask for his help at home, he already believes she has money and should sort herself out.

Most times, such a man might even tell the kids to meet their mother when financial needs arises.

I know there are situation where a man looses his means of livelihood and the woman had to step in. During this period, the man shouldn't sit and become lazy, he need to put himself to work to sort things out on time, because some women might begin to talk to him anyhow. Let us all know that roles can be flexed but can't be changed.

We should also know that provision doesn't kill a man, it is the inability to provide that kills a man faster.

We should look around us, even in our neighbourhood where the woman is the bread winner of the house, its either the man becomes lazy and even chase women without regards to his wife or the wife and kids disrespect the him because he can't fulfil his basic responsibility at home.

So to that lady's opinion, I think I go with her.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 5:13pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Chicentt(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11
See you. Yeye man sad
Balablue64:

C'mon keep shut, original liability.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 5:14pm On Apr 11

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Jakama90(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11
I'm
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi len she grin
They don't even eat three square meals in their father's house oo. Just once in a day.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Codes151(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11
Balablue64:

C'mon keep shut, original liability.
them dey talk like say knacking n only us dey enjoy am or they stress
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by hairyman(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11
The man who sees the care of his family including his wife, as his responsibility, is ready for marriage.

However it is advisable never to marry a woman who sees her care as the responsibility of a man, that is, where you have not restricted her ability to work.

An adult who believes that she is to be taken care of should be kept at arm's length. If this adult holds this belief as an exchange for sex, you may as well marry a prostitute (it is often better to associate with people who know themselves and identify exactly as who they are)

An adult who has not be raised to be responsible, at the very least, for herself, is a liability, she is a burden to be avoided, she will be undependable, certainly not a partner, a leech at best, parasitic in all of its ramifications.

tollyboy5:
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 007Marvel(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:

Where's the lie? You want the best for your daughter why is it wrong for her to want the best for herself?

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 5:16pm On Apr 11

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.