Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? (44669 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Lexusgs430: 4:35pm On Apr 11
That's why they end up remaining single mothers.......... 😂🤣
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by flokii: 4:35pm On Apr 11
@OP Don't be fo0led, such women are usually the ones begging men for love, they pay the bills, do all the chores and still give their body to men.
Just like the ones doing feminism, all of dem dey husband house now doing 'yes daddy", 'ekaro sir' up and down.. awon 'men are scum' geng don humble.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by gigabyte13: 4:36pm On Apr 11
So you expect her to provide for you as a man....??.?
And you will sit down with full joy and satisfaction eating what your wife provided with her sweat comfortably
IF YOU ARE DOING THIS , AS A MAN
YOU ARE A SHAME.....
ONE ELDERLY MAN TOLD US PUBLICLY

I NO DEY Bleep MY CHILDREN
NA MY WIFE I DEY Bleep
NA DEM, I GO GIVE ALL MY PROPERTIES
MAKE CHILDREN SEF GO HUSTLE

ALL OF US OPEN MOUTH, WE NO DIT CLOSE AM

3 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by folake4u(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11
Moniya4Real:
this is brutal o🤣… but on the flipside, same you would be mad if the guy is always too Hot and ready to give it to you at every given opportunity.

Lol. The guy said he can't feed his wife. How you wan take fuçk your wife without providing food on the table which is the barest minimum?

Food and Sex go hand in hand though. If the wife isn't well fed, she won't be able to do whatever in za oda room.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by rockog: 4:37pm On Apr 11
The first comment is from a low battery sense fellow
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by alabo1: 4:38pm On Apr 11
Balablue64:

I never said the wife should provide, but she must contribute.
As a person i believe in equality, equality in marriage, Equality in mind and everything except for physical strength.
She must be able to contribute to some extent, while growing up my mom was very industrious she takes care of mostly feeding. While my dad pays the utility bills and buys bulk gari and rice.
Only an unwise man will marry a girl that he will be sharing his salary for feeding and providing for her as if she's a handicap, children sef never come oh, abeg leave nonsense

Don't mind these liabilities. As if they don't enjoy the sex. Next they will say I have you Children- as if they don't want children. When the kids grow up it's their mum they remember despite we footing all bills. Anyways life of a man but for us who are blessedly out of marriage - We Thank God

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Allisgud: 4:39pm On Apr 11
From my observation I realized that those I took know girls who always make mouth concerning relationships u go think say na mark Zuckerberg go come for them,they later end up with one ogbuaja man

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 4:39pm On Apr 11

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by NoToPile: 4:41pm On Apr 11
pansophist:

Men just don't like when a woman reminds them of the rules.

It's more about her delivery, not necessarily what she is saying. Some egos have been bruised, hence the pandemonium.

But she is right. That's the point of marriage. A man must be able to provide and protect his family, including his wife That's also where your pride as a man will come from.

Although men of this generation have narrowed the definition of wifey duties to financial only. So if she is not bringing money, then she is not an asset. That's very wrong.

@bolded EOD.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by rajiedreez: 4:41pm On Apr 11
You'll not be surprised she's married
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by esiri4jesu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin
From feminism to entitlement. What next ?

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by folake4u(f): 4:43pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
It's a sacrifice he would have to pay for avoiding his responsibility. grin

Like! For real o. I told someone yesterday that women on my contact list are my inspiration. The posts they make on Whatsapp dey give me chills that sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life. One of them runs a business worth over 40m . cry .

Shey na these kind women person wan dey threaten with food? grin grin
Then no go even look him side self.

Normally na. He would even be doing the Lord's work if he remains single for life. At least, he won't marry an innocent woman and make her live in starvation.

Hahahaha I can imagine oh.

These days, it's either you come correct or GTFOH (Get the Fuçk Out of Here).

He nor go even fit dust the shoe of such women. Make him dey play.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin
She is not serious. I pity the guy that will marry this kind of woman. See mentality. Nonsense.

Why do some of these ladies think sex is the only thing that can make a man do anything for them? If the only thing you have to offer me as a wife is sex, then you are not my type. What is sex? Something I can get anywhere, anytime.

For me, once you are doing anyhow with you nonsense p^ssy, I will leave you right there and go out and f^ck the ones that are better than yours sef.

There are many ladies out there looking for a husband and they don't mind sharing responsibilities, so why should I settle with that kind of person?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by uncleu01: 4:44pm On Apr 11
And you didn't read where she commercialized sex in marriage as if she is doing the man any favour

Read the lady's post, she's never against support or contribution but what she's against is this "the moment my feeding is no longer my husband's problem" i.e the husband is not providing or bringing anything to the family.
A woman can support if she chooses but it is not her duty to provide for the family. Let's get that straight.

In the lady's case the man doesn't nothing but wants to enjoy benefit of marriage? That's her point.

Well on another thread a guy like you said we should focus on our beauty grin grin grin. We shouldn't drag the "provider" title with you men grin[/quote]
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by SmartyPants(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi len she grin

The problem is your mentality - there is nothing wrong with a man providing but are you helpless? Look at what you wrote up there. The alternative to a man providing for you is to return to your father's house to go and continue being a burden. What kind of mind is this? So without a man you won't eat?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by SSpeter(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11
Eunoiaa:
Semantics as far as I'm concerned.

Like someone who's just trying to make the best of the end of the short stick of the patriarchal deal they got. Like "stooping to conquer" and "men are the head, women are the neck" kind of thing. It sounds so soullessly transactional to me. Not to mention the points being all over the place.

And like, how do you "quantify" stuff you do for each other and make it match? So sex is the "payment" for being taken care for? And when a man takes care of you, he's entitled to sex? 'Sacred sex' seems wildly contradictory to 'I can't give you free knack if you don't take care of me.'

What the bride price is also doing there, I don't know. If bride prices doesn't give the man access to A and B and C, what's the point? 'Just because you paid bride price, you can't...' for something that runs into millions based on cultural dictates is just so laughable lol. You cannot demand someone be a piper and also want to tell them how to play the tune nau lol.
@pocohantas, this is also coming from a lady grin. Marry your class, ask your girlfriend what they do for a living gauge her salary with yours ( difference shouldn't be much) push each other to earn more, create an expense account that you guys can draw from as well as have personal allowances and an investment account as well. This way you and your spouse will never argue about money. Finally sex is overrated! As a guy, if you take good care of yourself, and create good moments, your wife will continually beg you for sex. Always keep the A/C in the room @ 12 degrees, exercise when you are opportune, bath at night floss and wear cool deodorant before going to bed...na your wife go always initiate sex. Infact 9/10 of the times my wife does. I create moments

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DeepSight(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11
But why do so many women consider sex a favor to the man? Dont women enjoy sex as well?

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by efemena5050(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11
Thunder and God will punish the girl bastard ...indeed marriage is poverty alleviation program for some women.....sex xex sex ....who enjoys the sex the most? The women these things will moan from begining of the sex till the end ......so who then enjoys it ....if men decide to keep to themselves I swear women will beg ......

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Orlu13: 4:47pm On Apr 11
wen I say these women are useless, some ppl will say dat I am talking bad

see wat a reasonable person is saying

the sex dat she is talking abt, is it not both of dem dat are enjoying it...intact women enjoy sex most, esp if they are bleeped well...but they act as if they are doing a man a favor

Nigerian men, I pity una with this kind of women we have these days...tufia
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 2Radii: 4:48pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:

She said it rudely but there is no lie there na...abi??
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DeepSight(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11
Eunoiaa:
'Sacred sex' seems wildly contradictory to 'I can't give you free knack if you don't take care of me.'

Thank you for this. Took it right off my tongue.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Mom007(f): 4:49pm On Apr 11
The lady may be crude and raw but this is all true. All these boys that call themselves men... being a husband equals being a provider. Not just for your wife but your kids as well. I mean, thats the one job that comes with being called a husband and a father yet you are looking for who will do it for you! yet if the wife asks you guys to wash plates or cook now, you will say she doesnt respect you... abi is it to carry pregnancy, give birth and train children that you want to do for her? Marriage is not by force ok, stay single if you don't have what it takes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DeepSight(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11
2Radii:

She said it rudely but there is no lie there na...abi??

What exactly is free sex and how is an act that two parties enjoy and benefit from free for one party?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by ejieddy: 4:49pm On Apr 11
Just her tone is wrong. You may say the right thing the wrong way and that makes it wrong altogether.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 4:49pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Orlu13: 4:49pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
It's a sacrifice he would have to pay for avoiding his responsibility. grin

Like! For real o. I told someone yesterday that women on my contact list are my inspiration. The posts they make on Whatsapp dey give me chills that sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life. One of them runs a business worth over 40m . cry .

Shey na these kind women person wan dey threaten with food? grin grin
Then no go even look him side self.

then they can eat their money na...no need to marry.. nobody is forcing anybody.... u guys will make small money and start making noise upandan
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11
tollyboy5:
That is what ladies of 18 years to 26 years think.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11
folake4u:

Lol. The guy said he can't feed his wife. How you wan take fuçk your wife without providing food on the table which is the barest minimum?

Food and Sex go hand in hand though. If the wife isn't well fed, she won't be able to do whatever in za oda room.
I never said at any point that I won't feed my family.
I definitely provide food at home, what im saying is that her daily feeding as a human being is not a civil right she ought to demand that I provide.
She can as well buy food to feed herself if she's craving what is not in my domain.
Marry me with the mentality that I must feed you is a crazy entitlement.
Please don't misquote me.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by EmmyDJourno: 4:52pm On Apr 11
All this takes on sex and marriage are irrelevant takes, you wey be say konji no go let the man rest once two of una dey inside house
Dear Men, focus on you, develop you, remain the King you were made to be all these women say one thing and do something else inside the house
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by bionixs: 4:52pm On Apr 11
Sex is all she can offer
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 4:52pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Alhamdu09(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi len she grin
I Thought You Are Married Already Oh. So You Still Have That Milestone to reach yet you are running your mouth waaaa? AnyWays AMEN To Your Wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / Describe Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.