Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39045 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by merits(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!
Must you talk white fowl, can't you keep quiet for once? Silence is golden if you don't know.My deduction from your daily comment on nairaland shows you are a slum girl that has an opportunity to use phone.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by bluefilm: 4:56am On Apr 14
What a hopeless Simp!

Tufiakwa
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Deogratiasfx: 7:29am On Apr 14
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

Hmmm ....if this man see some past e. Some will and must surface in the future. Imagine a woman who has 5 children and they have 5 fathers yet she is single. Or a woman whose womb has been removed because of excessive or failed abortion. Someone will marry such and say forget her past and see the future. Una well done o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by femi4: 7:57am On Apr 14
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that
Some no get background to check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Pauliaette(m): 9:17am On Apr 14
U may be right bro...
But she will still leaves u for another man even before u knew it
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by hotch: 9:37am On Apr 14
I agree with you only if she sif knows that yesterday was actually yesterday and the event of yesterday shld not be brought today. Some are still obsessed with their past oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Lacash: 12:23pm On Apr 14
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl
Ashi go everly be Ashi irrespective of how much value and respect u placed on them. Let’s call a spade a spade💯
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Psoul(m): 6:47am On Apr 16
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!

Your response here is very irrational.
I hope you just read what that guy posted.

The guy totally ignored whether the girl is Virgin, from poor background or rich. He focused on the future he wished to build with the girl.

On this your irrational response, as the woman you are, you're more interested in rich guys and have no regard for those you termed broke.
This kind of mentality is why most ppl tend to believe that majority of women lack rational thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.