Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39060 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by 7upnigeria: 12:43pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

Better leave the guy, E still dey shack him brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Bahamas95(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13
"Don't judge me with my past" nai make one bros marry woman without womb for my street dat year o. grin

The wicked woman was just busy wasting his money going to audio checkup at various hospitals till the guy later discovered.

It's obvious this small boy ain't got experience with women, I just hope it won't end in premium tears for him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by sylve11: 12:46pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
It depends on the degree of the “past.“

Comrades, flee from any past that left her a title in the community. Over.

grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by 7upnigeria: 12:46pm On Apr 13
Risingblue008:
Man down
I repeat
Man down
And needs an urgent rescue

Go and rescue him. Its like you dont have work to do.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 13
Yomit71:

A pussy as deep as Atlantic ocean go become new, HOW
left for you to know that
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by SETHARTHUR(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13
God forbid.
kuntash:

Try stick to the context of the thread .
This is not competition on sexes .

Is it in order to put the past behind in any relationship and focus on the future ? Thats the matter
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by marlow1962(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.
Make woman defend him poor man, lmao 😂
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by treatise: 12:52pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44
Ask Samson in the Bible....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by BadBradley: 12:54pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44
spoken like a true idiot. From the first pic you know you're looking at a lost fool with no self confidence or self-respect.

Laugh aloud when I heard him say he sees the future in a woman.

The kind of weakling deadbeat gen z dey produce these days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by FireUpNow(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13
The young man will soon learn what Okafor's law is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by spartachico(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13
More validation for her to keep sleeping around,pls pass Mr her number and let me pass through her legs and we can all put it in her past

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by sylve11: 12:57pm On Apr 13
Zooposki:

You no dey use your prick bombard various toto. Abi you dey think say various shapes and sizes of dicks no bombard your mama toto before and after she marry your papa, or no dey bombard your female relatives as we dey speak so. Stop the shaming. Men are worse. Leave matter for Matthias and happy fvcking to all Nairalanders.

This comment is some and also funny.

The things we read on Nairaland nor be here. sad grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Konquest: 12:58pm On Apr 13
God1000:

This is the BIGGEST form of SIMPING I've read in a very long time tbh!

C'mon! You have to investigate a young woman's background and sexual history as best as you can to ensure that you're NOT dealing with a woman who is irreparably over damaged, or a woman who has been passed around the hood like a "hoe" and "sucked dry" and thrown like oranges or banana peels into the garbage can. Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by BadBradley: 12:59pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!
BIG TOTO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by tochez24(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13
Hakeem66:
tomorrow he will start crying on the social media that he married a LovePeddler.

The way that girl will dash him other men's children ehhhh😂😂😂

Simps can't differentiate between a LovePeddler and a wife, a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler... You can only play with a LovePeddler and let her be in the streets where she belongs, it's allowed but when it comes to marriage!!!

Please gentle men, cool down and look for a wife, you can't treat a LovePeddler right and love her into being a wife, there are two parallel lines that can never meet.

If you can't find a virgin, please i beg you look for a girl with one or two body counts and with a clean past... If a girl doesn't meet your specifications, dump her asap just like how she will likely dump you if you become broke.

Don't settle for less for whatever reason⚠️⚠️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by NSK4U(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13
Dis same girl will shock the hell outta d Simp guy...... She doesn't look like babe that would stick to one guy let alone a simp of this magnitude.

Tattoos all over says more about her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by abba190: 1:01pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:
Two things are involved

1. Either he's a SIMP and will learn his lessons in few years to come or

2. He's a bad boy using "SIMPing" as a strategy to make the female gender hail him and call him a sensible and mature man.

These same women will be sending him messages to snatch him from the girl without knowing he just wants to sleep with all the hoēs and run.

Telling women you don't care about their past is one way to get into their panties faster and make them open up to all the dirty things they have done without fear of being judged because you've already assured them you're not that kind of man, but deep down, na you judge pass.
mr ilegendd i know u are bigger than 1k pls do me this favour so that i can feed. I hv been hungry since yesterday. I know u helped me before pls dont get tired 8163623337 opay.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by deebrain(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13
I love all this talk.

It is usually sweet sweet like this,

Until when her/his past comes calling.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Lovit(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13
criteria to judge or measure a lady is her 'past'

criteria to judge or measure a man is his 'future potentials'

Ride on boy if you are convinced that she is the right woman for you, most of us have at one time slept with a lady we didn't marry

Na person go still marry that lady wey you kpansh for years and didn't marry, for some us who are married, your wife was once kpanshed by someone in the past and he fv*ked her on all styles.

Let everyone choose what works for them and bears the consequences or enjoys the benefits as it turns out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by sylve11: 1:07pm On Apr 13
nwakibie3:

Na one of them be this...

grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by sylve11: 1:08pm On Apr 13
atiku4President:

Yes, investigate very well. These days, AI can even help you investigate someone's past.

How do you do that? cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by iLiquidator: 1:14pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

SHUT UP!!! He is a SIMP

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Konquest: 1:15pm On Apr 13
iLegendd:
Two things are involved

1. Either he's a SIMP and will learn his lessons in few years to come or

2. He's a bad boy using "SIMPing" as a strategy to make the female gender hail him and call him a sensible and mature man.

These same women will be sending him messages to snatch him from the girl without knowing he just wants to sleep with all the hoēs and run.

Telling women you don't care about their past is one way to get into their panties faster and make them open up to all the dirty things they have done without fear of being judged because you've already assured them you're not that kind of man, but deep down, na you judge pass.
Well said.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Boldideas: 1:16pm On Apr 13
God1000:

Nlfpmod mynd44

He hehe hehe... Small boy😁
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Revolva(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

Your papa keep money for any strange man to take care of you ....no brain

Calling people broke , can you hustle ?

Stay on faceless forums and be forming woke ,

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by izubext007: 1:32pm On Apr 13
Nal small pinki dey worry this one
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Neoteny(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13
God1000:

That girl has chopped more prix than there's hair on that dude's head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by aktolly54(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13
That's true , he should just do DNA once she birth. That's all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Emmanuel909090: 1:42pm On Apr 13
People learn from experience, he's a young man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13
That's ur choice. just pray she's a changed person and that past dint come hunting u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by olurotimi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13
Dude na still omo mummy cool.Na girlfriend u carry for head like this no be wife ooh. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Basicend: 1:54pm On Apr 13
From the 1st pic, u go don see say that guy don chop vegetable soup self. . Everything on him face and brain will be about that daughter of eve. .

I pity am sha. .

E go hear the sound loud.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.