Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39058 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / My Girlfriend & her Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by wittywriter: 11:33am On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.[/quote[quote author=MuslimIgbo post=129411657]Lol

MUMU

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a girl's personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and have had and passed around.

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a cassanovo, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

Who am I not to judge a girl by her past?
- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- The law will judge you by your past crimes to put you in a jail...

- Even God will judge us by our past on judgement day...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUST A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meals will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!
God1000:
A lady's past is important to a man just as the man's future is important to a woman.

You can't change it and you can't run away from reality, why do you think young men hustle so hard to stand well before starting a family when their female age mates are busy enjoying themselves?

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by pretydiva(f): 11:33am On Apr 13
I quite understand what this guy is saying, and to some extent he's right. If as a guy you want to go by the fact that so so guy has slept with her, or you start thinking of the no of guys that has slept with her then trust me your not ready for a relationship let alone marriage.

All that matters is her faithfulness to you her partner. Her past is her past. Nobody is proud of their past,so why use it to Jude the present?

Nb: Not everybody will marry a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by TUANKU(m): 11:34am On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meals will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Okpo don drop quote. He is mature because he ignored your massive body count abi? Why are you mad some men want virgins? Because you are a borehole? Banza!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Newyorkitis(m): 11:34am On Apr 13
Hahaha

Even in the workplace you must check whatever you are inheriting in your own shift.
otherwise, you will inherit another person's problems!

I hope her past is okay too if she has abandoned the baby she gave birth to inside the dust bin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Dangrace01: 11:34am On Apr 13
Okay
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:35am On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich.

I don't want a virgin but I want someone with sensible past not the careless past which is avoidable nani

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by phorget(m): 11:36am On Apr 13
This one don fall for olosho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by efemena5050(m): 11:36am On Apr 13
NEVER IGNORE THE TIME LINE OF A WOMAN u want to commit to,,,,,never .....history is the retrospective analysis of the past to mitigate any exigencies of the future ......the look on the guys face can tell u about him.....his a simple emotional vulnerable combium....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by highchief1: 11:37am On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44
ur union will end in premium tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by peterboro: 11:37am On Apr 13
I saw this useless post on Facebook.
And i ask the guy which country is he from?

Cos this post is totally a stupidity and a rubbish poured out of ignorance.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by westside365: 11:38am On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Nlfpmod mynd44

Dem don give you vegetable chop. See your face. Don't worry your eyes go clear, na that time you go know say the vegetable choke .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by olisaEze(m): 11:38am On Apr 13
This one is still unaware that he’s just there for free resources and emotional validation. He’s still young and so is she. The bodies are not going to stop dropping anytime soon, whether he cares or not! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Austineva(m): 11:38am On Apr 13
grin grin grin grin a simp like you no de ever end well in life
Say NO to simping

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by pikechukwu6(m): 11:38am On Apr 13
No matter what... You can still scratch something out... Carry on bro. nah your turn grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by AbuTwins: 11:39am On Apr 13
This kind is forbidden for Muslims!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Obakoolex(m): 11:39am On Apr 13
No worry, you learn the hard way grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by DeepThroater: 11:40am On Apr 13
Dem go fck am again under your simp nose

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by chiefolododo(m): 11:41am On Apr 13
Arh!!

This our man should be taken to MFM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Zooposki(f): 11:42am On Apr 13
Namaster:
A hoe is a hoe because there are men like this to pick up the trash and worship it.

A woman whose pussy has been BOMBARDED by dicks of various shapes and sizes would praise this nice and simple man for his words.

But the past has time-travelling fangs that'll ALWAYS come back to bite you in the present or even in the future.

You no dey use your prick bombard various toto. Abi you dey think say various shapes and sizes of dicks no bombard your mama toto before and after she marry your papa, or no dey bombard your female relatives as we dey speak so. Stop the shaming. Men are worse. Leave matter for Matthias and happy fvcking to all Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Newton2024: 11:42am On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

After lose counting of men you have slept with, after aborting your womb and contracting many sexually transmitted diseases, I should forget about your past abi? Dey play.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by FitCorper: 11:43am On Apr 13
God1000:
A lady's past is important to a man just as the man's future is important to a woman.

You can't change it and you can't run away from reality, why do you think young men hustle so hard to stand well before starting a family when their female age mates are busy enjoying themselves?

Good day boss. wat are your hobbies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Bliztzer: 11:43am On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

The girl go still cheat on him again. The man go learn the hard lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Apr 13
Two things are involved

1. Either he's a SIMP and will learn his lessons in few years to come or

2. He's a bad boy using "SIMPing" as a strategy to make the female gender hail him and call him a sensible and mature man.

These same women will be sending him messages to snatch him from the girl without knowing he just wants to sleep with all the hoēs and run.

Telling women you don't care about their past is one way to get into their panties faster and make them open up to all the dirty things they have done without fear of being judged because you've already assured them you're not that kind of man, but deep down, na you judge pass.

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Westwood2580: 11:44am On Apr 13
An effect of raw sex. what a hallucinations. . .Experience is the best teacher so I wish him the experience.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Seun4blue(m): 11:45am On Apr 13
Hoe-Sim man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:46am On Apr 13
Guys, if you've been successfully unplugged from the matrix and learnt game, TRP and women's psychology before getting married or having a baby, you don't know what God has done for you.

Here is a classic example of an ignorant man who knows nothing about Okafor's law, the inherent solipsism of women or the sacredness of the female womb.

I simply pity his kids because they would be the most unfortunate recipient of his wacky, unhinged psyche.

"Tufiakwa" means God forbid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by tochez24(m): 11:47am On Apr 13
ValCon888:
All the whòres on nairaland will like this thread.

😂😂😂😂

Bring a dead SHEEP into the jungle, A lion king will definitely ignore it, his pride lionesses and cubs might probably have a bit and move on... It's only the beta male lions and the hyenas that will enjoy such a meal.

Everyone is this life already knows exactly where he or she belongs in the hierarchy of life.

There's nothing on earth you can do to convince scavenging hyenas and vultures to let them see the sweet taste of fresh meat over maggots infested decaying meat, absolutely NOTHING!!!! Now this is not about meat⚠️
👌🏽🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Rikidony(m): 11:49am On Apr 13
Another SIMP in the making angry

Enjoy your SIMPle life bro

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:49am On Apr 13
There are different kind of past. He saw a decent manageable and not a pôrnstar past of her and was comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Angelfrost(m): 11:49am On Apr 13
Well, I respect his perspective about life and relationship.

Well done to him.

Meanwhile... It is said that those who fail to learn from the past are bound to repeat the mistakes of the past. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Basicend: 11:51am On Apr 13
Young clown / deluded male specie.

A recycled product, will (always) continually be recycled.

Ya eyes will become clear later.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Tzar(m): 11:53am On Apr 13
These are the kinds of idiots being raised as males these days. That is why I feel no pity for them when they suffer.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.