Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39051 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / My Girlfriend & her Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that

It is a good advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by GenFunction: 1:54pm On Apr 13
God1000:
A lady's past is important to a man just as the man's future is important to a woman.

You can't change it and you can't run away from reality, why do you think young men hustle so hard to stand well before starting a family when their female age mates are busy enjoying themselves?

Dnt ask her questions like "why do u think" that girl never thinks...jenny clay rather dies than think.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13
They never ever learn.
These daughters of eve are never ever loyal.
This one looks like the one that will definitely commit suicide when he catches someone blowing that girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Pupanchy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13
If she see another better offer that's better than you, do you think she won't leave you, better wise up and Bleep what the hell you wanna dig down there and leave the rest for the next turn
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

Make Army catch you in that shirt
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Omalicious1: 2:01pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl

And today being the 13th day of April 2024, I met a simp

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by pansophist(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.

I can't imagine a lady saying that "he is my man, he is poor but I like him like that, his poverty doesn't matter". grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by GenFunction: 2:06pm On Apr 13
DeepThroater:
Dem go fck am again under your simp nose
Lol, u ehn
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Brushstrokes20: 2:13pm On Apr 13
Pathetic filth...
Simpsons are destined to # LEARN THE HARD WAY 💯✅

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by billyG(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13
Ewwh!na dis small pikin fit talk like this?
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Styluss: 2:18pm On Apr 13
5 is good, I met one recently who told me she has 25 body counts, I found one excuse to breakup, she accused me I broke up because of the counts, but I insisted I only needed space.
25 dicks inside one pusy and u still want me to be there? Shes very wicked

haba
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU
Later, bastarɗs like this will come on social media to cry about cheating and paternity fraud, DNA etc. I never pity them.

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a her personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and many have had and passed around.

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a cassanovo, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

Who am I not to judge a girl by her past?
- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- The law will judge you by your past crimes to put you in a jail...

- Even God will judge us by our past on judgement day...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUDGE A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Tooreda: 2:18pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!

Stuff like this usually excites you. I guess you had a horrible past yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Styluss: 2:19pm On Apr 13
some pasts can not be forgotten

kuntash:

Try stick to the context of the thread .
This is not competition on sexes .

Is it in order to put the past behind in any relationship and focus on the future ? Thats the matter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by greenermodels: 2:24pm On Apr 13
kalvoken:
If she's not given birth, not bleached her skin to sickness, no piercing of nose, not more than one ear hole. Mentally up to per, nothing else matters.

Virgin or not, once she done born, they will all become same.
is that not a tattoo that I'm seeing on her stomach, check the dressing sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Jayhome24: 2:26pm On Apr 13
In as far anyone who had slept with her did so before you met her bro you have no problem everyone have their past.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by succri(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13
I dont pity people who later find out their child aint their's later , i wont even stop them from jumping into the lagoon , they are enablers and i dont waste my pity on useless things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by UndissolvedMeta(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13
You're still coming up 😀😃😂, you dey defend daughter eve ? 😂. You will learn in the hard way.

We all know what we are doing.

God1000:

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Real2088: 2:42pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Only women? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Elzazzi: 2:44pm On Apr 13
God1000:

That guy is obviously a pussy worshipper. An idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by dododawa1: 2:47pm On Apr 13
Inside life
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Elzazzi: 2:50pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

You again. With your rotten pussy that is as wide as lagos lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Elzazzi: 2:53pm On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU
Later, bastarɗs like this will come on social media to cry about cheating and paternity fraud, DNA etc. I never pity them.

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a her personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and many have had and passed around.

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a cassanovo, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

Who am I not to judge a girl by her past?
- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- The law will judge you by your past crimes to put you in a jail...

- Even God will judge us by our past on judgement day...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUDGE A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy

Very apt.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by NigeriaMustFly: 2:54pm On Apr 13
Interesting perspective!

However, there is a saying:

"The best predictor of future behaviour is ....."?

God1000:

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Elzazzi: 2:56pm On Apr 13
LagosFirstSon:
I hope it won't end in premium tears

Definitely it will
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Father4all: 2:59pm On Apr 13
That same girl will kee you
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Elzazzi: 3:06pm On Apr 13
tochez24:

😂😂😂😂

Bring a dead SHEEP into the jungle, A lion king will definitely ignore it, his pride lionesses and cubs might probably have a bit and move on... It's only the beta male lions and the hyenas that will enjoy such a meal.

Everyone is this life already knows exactly where he or she belongs in the hierarchy of life.

There's nothing on earth you can do to convince scavenging hyenas and vultures to let them see the sweet taste of fresh meat over maggots infested decaying meat, absolutely NOTHING!!!! Now this is not about meat⚠️
👌🏽🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️

Omo this your analogy make sense very well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by NOwazobia: 3:09pm On Apr 13
Kids in relationship.

Even the girl looks like someone still living in her past.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by truthhurts2: 3:11pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

Sha be calming down grin

You and this your 3 square meal...
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by tochez24(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13
Elzazzi:

Omo this your analogy make sense very well.

Thank you💙

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by generalud: 3:19pm On Apr 13
What does he know about Love? He is still a todler.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Marpol2021(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13
Op,na big simp
God1000:

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Marpol2021(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay shocked tongue shocked shocked
Jennyclay:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander at Ikogosi Warm and Cold Spring / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.