Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man (39073 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / My Girlfriend & her Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by MichaelBlake40: 3:42pm On Apr 13
NigeriaMustFly:
Interesting perspective!
However, there is a saying:
"The best predictor of future behaviour is ....."?

The present one
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Ibrochaka(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13
ValCon888:
All the whòres on nairaland will like this thread.
people like Jennyclay whose pussy has been damaged by all manner of di*k😆
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LostMyZeal(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13
pretydiva:
I quite understand what this guy is saying, and to some extent he's right. If as a guy you want to go by the fact that so so guy has slept with her, or you start thinking of the no of guys that has slept with her then trust me your not ready for a relationship let alone marriage.

All that matters is her faithfulness to you her partner. Her past is her past. Nobody is proud of their past,so why use it to Jude the present?

Nb: Not everybody will marry a virgin.

Ever heard the saying that old habits never die?

And moreover, there are countless men who're regretting the choice they made by wifing a retired hoe whose past didn't bother them ab initio.

It's a tricky situation and a smart person should opt to be on the safer side by avoiding a refurbished hoe.

You, how would you feel knowing that your brother is about to marry a lady who you did background check on to find out that almost every guy for the hood dun knack her.

There's this unapologetic Olosho in my neighborhood and she's always up and about, indecently dressed and all.

Now when she decides to retire and settle down, guess what she'd do cheesy

She'd change location and mix up in her new environment, put up a facade of having turned a new leaf and then position herself for a potential suitor who'd profess love to her and probably tell her he feels lucky to have her cheesy

Naah, the past can never be neglected except na premium tears the man wan subscribe for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by BadBradley: 3:59pm On Apr 13
pretydiva:
I quite understand what this guy is saying, and to some extent he's right. If as a guy you want to go by the fact that so so guy has slept with her, or you start thinking of the no of guys that has slept with her then trust me your not ready for a relationship let alone marriage.

All that matters is her faithfulness to you her partner. Her past is her past. Nobody is proud of their past,so why use it to Jude the present?

Nb: Not everybody will marry a virgin.

trying to justify your recklessness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LoveJesus87(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.
lmao grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LoveJesus87(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU
Later, bastarɗs like this will come on social media to cry about cheating and paternity fraud, DNA etc. I never pity them.

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a her personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and many have had and passed around.

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a casanova, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

Who am I not to judge a girl by her past?
- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- The law will judge you by your past crimes to put you in a jail...

- No embassy will grant you visa to their country if you have a criminal PAST...

- Even God will judge us by our past on judgement day...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUDGE A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy
BECAUSE THE ONLY PAST THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT IS A GIRL'S PAST grin grin grin
God bless you for this wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by LoveJesus87(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13
Flame333:
Puzzy swaying the dude brain with a tsunami force...

You go learn
walai

E go LEARN
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by jattopeter(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Any young woman living a reckless life now should know that
The lady don do this guy big thing in Oza room.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by shepherd316: 4:23pm On Apr 13
You mean i should marry a woman who has seen the end of the world, it takes Jesus to heal a lady who has reached different realms with different sizes. Have you asked why so many educated rich madams sleep with gatemen and houseboys? If God is leading you, then fine, otherwise you will be a first class mugu. 😜🤪
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

Broke and nonsense men everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by zagorakis(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13
That's his business, he ll learn the hard way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by shepherd316: 4:32pm On Apr 13
Sir God bless you for this writeup
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU
Later, bastarɗs like this will come on social media to cry about cheating and paternity fraud, DNA etc. I never pity them.

Girls will always Judge you by your past but a useless OLOSHO that has lost count of her BODYCOUNT, slept with almost all the guys on the streets, dated married men, done several abortions will tell you not to judge her by her past.

A girl's past is the most important thing and the most important clue a guy with sense can use to know about a her personality and MORALS.

Every sensible guy wants to be with a girl that every man wants but can not have, and not a useless OLOSHO that every man wants and many have had and passed around.

A guy's past is even manageable. Most people don't mind having a father who used to be a casanova, but not a mother who used to be a prostitute.

- Banks will judge you by your credit scores and loan repayment (past) before giving you a loan...

- Employers will judge you by your past and experience before giving you a job...

- No embassy will grant you visa to their country if you have a criminal PAST...

BUT I SHOULD NOT JUDGE A USELESS GIRL WHO HAS LIVED A WAYWARD, RECKLESS AND CARELESS LIFESTYLE IN THE PAST BY HER PAST. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by shepherd316: 4:35pm On Apr 13
Why did God says "when the foudation is destroyed, what can the righteous do"
Holluwhakemmy:
Such is life. Old things have passed away all other things become new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by shepherd316: 4:37pm On Apr 13
Man down,
needs an urgent deliverance
Prayer city, can you copy

Risingblue008:
Man down
I repeat
Man down
And needs an urgent rescue
angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13
shepherd316:
Why did God says "when the foudation is destroyed, what can the righteous do"
He's the one that said old things have passed away so the foundation that was destroyed can be categorised as old things.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by BitterTruth01: 5:14pm On Apr 13
God1000:
It's not good to completely ignore someone's past, we should investigate, do proper background check, know family history and everything to avoid problems in the future.

Okay what about any man living a reckless life
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by gaspology(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13
Statement lifted from the encyclopedia of SIMP grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Raf4: 5:17pm On Apr 13
God1000:

Na infatuation dey worry the guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by schoolboymatt(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13
a very simple guy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by davien(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13
Past matters a lot, that's the hardcore truth. Women won't tell you the whole of their past, but you should try to gauge if they had a decent past or not.
If you're married and an altercation happens then she says you aren't even like Mike, David etc that's when you know past matters.
Sometimes some women want you to kiss them on their forehead or suck their pvsy, their exes have set a standard for her.

Her ex and past experiences will always be compared to you. And how she submits to you is a combination of her past relationships, so many homes the wife is and will never stop nagging the husband, that's because no man in her past cautioned her and stopped that behavior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by omoyankee3(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13
Ekún.

You can see it in her eyes. I can bet you her "past" is still her present...and future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Wizyoung(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
It depends on the degree of the “past.“

Comrades, flee from any past that left her a title in the community. Over.

The "... Over" part got me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Wizyoung(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU

Comrade, please lower the mic. It is too loud. The facts are deafening! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Lumarstone: 6:40pm On Apr 13
MuslimIgbo:
Lol
MUMU

You submission here on this topic is very very comprehensive. I appreciate your philosophical presentation about the past, even people wherever they gather do discuss about the past of everything including individuals that passes by the road side. Jar bless you richly bro.

I left..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Morbeta11(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13
Fear this kind of guy.....his type will end up pouring petrol on his girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by prophetfire: 6:51pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:
These are few mature men we still have in this country and I’m very sure the man is rich and he’s capable of taking good care of a woman.

But you see all these broke poverty stricken good for nothing wretched men that can’t even afford to eat 3 square meal will be setting rubbish and nonsense standards for themselves undecided

I want a virgin bla bla bla.. as if virgins would like to suffer with them. undecided

. LovePeddler drops update.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by prophetfire: 6:52pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl
. Pathetic sIMP.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by talktrue4eva: 6:59pm On Apr 13
God1000:
My girlfriend is my girlfriend , her past is her past. If you've ever slept with her or you know people who have slept with her, that's your problem.

Simp

https://www.facebook.com/100062543744328/posts/pfbid0d8eJeoYmFMAWB1pcRgUFqRY4R1PJPPVS4pcgCECzfbFP3V2rSt7W51jPZJD9yLoql/?app=fbl
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by MrSly(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13
God1000:

Should we tell him? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Flows001(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay:

I have a 23years old virgin girlfriend.

Are you a virgin?
If you're not, then STFU!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Flows001(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13
"In order for you to understand your future, you must know your past"

- Dr. Carl Sagan.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by blueAgent(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13
davien:
Past matters a lot, that's the hardcore truth. Women won't tell you the whole of their past, but you should try to gauge if they had a decent past or not.
If you're married and an altercation happens then she says you aren't even like Mike, David etc that's when you know past matters.
Sometimes some women want you to kiss them on their forehead or suck their pvsy, their exes have set a standard for her.

Her ex and past experiences will always be compared to you. And how she submits to you is a combination of her past relationships, so many homes the wife is and will never stop nagging the husband, that's because no man in her past cautioned her and stopped that behavior.

Well said.
Re: My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man by Silentgroper(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13
SETHARTHUR:
I wonder which woman will defend his man like this when it comes to poverty in the man's side.
Abi ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.