Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) (24050 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17
Inukwa ooooo

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 3:08pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

Did I call you or anyone in particular broke? Why are you answering at the mention of the word broke? Abi na your name?

I am a Man and I detest people who go online to beg for crumbs to broke shame men. You depend on handouts at one time to survive which I contributed. Remember your Mischenzhen moniker where you even cried that you are staying in an uncompleted building but you are here insulting men

Go and sleep, hypocrisy is when you post Okija sacrifice here you call food and on the other hand call men BROKE

P.S Apologies to Okija because those gods have seen better foods than that which you post here .

3 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by AskNgige2: 3:09pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Okay,if he was doing well before you started to date him and all of a sudden,he went broke when you guys started dating...... Meaning say na you date am broke na angry. You certainly get like one or two or probably a community of evil spirits wey possess you wey dey 'broke' men na....

Honestly,these entities we call bannies, majority of them are walking with empty skulls ,while some have skulls filled up with pap..

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bro u wicked o
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by RonuThings(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

All these Men dating Nigerian Ladies dey try sha 😏

Imagine me dating a Nigerian lady 🤔

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 🫣

3 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Freshboi316(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17
All dis broke prostitute dey yarn too.... Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Intergrated: 3:11pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

Broke men left the chatroom. 😂
if actually your account is real you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Capernter111: 3:13pm On Apr 17
Sha u de exposed naija girls to the world sha and u go Cary bad luck
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by AskNgige2: 3:14pm On Apr 17
Efulefu nwata
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17
Nonexisting1:
The thing done tire me. Looking at the frontpage now is depressing. It's always about one useless girl saying something for clout and Seun's boys will put it on frontpage. Good threads don't see the light of the day anymore. This is why some of us just come here to write nonsense since it's all about making this place look like a joke.
The quality of moderators is largely the cause.

Now they have joined the bandwagon of “anything for traffic”.

Quality information is now a scarce commodity here, and from the look of things it will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17
Unperturbedpota:
What is Nairaland obsession with sharing ashewo's point of view and stories lately ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥

So that, the redpiler gang, frustrated men and chauvinists would see what they would feast on!
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by puremaker7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17
Who get himself hooked with a single pussy for a long time Fvck her like 5 times and dump the bitch and move to the next one before she dump you.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by izubext007: 3:18pm On Apr 17
See her mouth like donkey 🐎🐎🐎

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by idahme(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17
altteemy:
Obviously she was joking as she was smiling about all this with her guy right there beside her. We don't know know how they flow and so it would be wrong to bring just that piece out of overall context as if it's her maxim.

This is the mindset of vast majority of women, it's not about her, they complain when things overwhelm the man and they run away or die
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Okay,if he was doing well before you started to date him and all of a sudden,he went broke when you guys started dating...... Meaning say na you date am broke na angry. You certainly get like one or two or probably a community of evil spirits wey possess you wey dey 'broke' men na....

Honestly,these entities we call bannies, majority of them are walking with empty skulls ,while some have skulls filled up with pap..
The more reason I feel this tinge of happiness when a slay girl or pro hook up is killed......they feel so entitled and dependent on the commercialization of the puzzy with sole dependence on men for their miserable cravings and fake way of living.....
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Boldideas: 3:22pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg

Gold digger!!!!
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17
Na this kind olosho they jumb from one husband to another husband becos of money depending on a man money like a parasites.
I imagine how her mama go dump her papa for another man becos of money, Animal.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Salsaa: 3:24pm On Apr 17
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

All these Men dating Nigerian Ladies dey try sha 😏

Imagine me dating a Nigerian lady 🤔

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own Peril 🫣
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 3:27pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg

Ritualist pot na people like you go end up and we the broke men associations won't cry for you and no justice for you, enjoy your dumping of broke men until your private part and breast gets missing
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Zetty177x: 3:28pm On Apr 17
🙌
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Apr 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

we have men all over who validate these clowns because of sex. the mentality among men that sex is not free and you need to keep financing a lady because you want a relationship with her is the reason for all this.. once men change mentality, all this nonsense will stop

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Obainoman6: 3:31pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

Broke men left the chatroom. 😂
See how you are making fun of broke men now and smiling, if dem call you evening newspaper or ancient of days on your thread you will start crying and begging your simp mods boyfriend to delete the post.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by sprints1: 3:32pm On Apr 17
All these 19 year old girls claiming hard girl are just doing stupid things for views. The same way that small girl called saidaboj abi wetin be her name dey do for tiktok and IG educating girls her age mate not to date a broke man. She just plain stupid... This is why social media can be dangerous and depressing to our young kids... Some kids 11 and above are watching this, when they are old like her they too will start talking gibberish... She is just childish she does not know life

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by anyilalaz: 3:32pm On Apr 17
Shishi him papa no get.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by jazzman7711: 3:33pm On Apr 17
xeju:
The way she dey do mouth like goat wey dey chew grass naim even fascinate me.

Same here.

I was just looking at her mouth.

It looks just like a goat chewing grass like you said.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Hespee93: 3:36pm On Apr 17
Let me get popcorn.

Waiting for Jennyclay abi Clayjenny
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by NOwazobia: 3:38pm On Apr 17
The OP is the Idiot who deem this worthy of attention. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Pootle: 3:38pm On Apr 17
vengertime:
Thank God if you don't have a female family members that don't disgrace you people online

bro no be lie o....imagine been the brother
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Cmanforall: 3:38pm On Apr 17
Blossomcresty:
Must u depend on a man?

Hustle and make real money and stop this over dependence on men

Why do some women even think dumping a man is a man's loss?

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Blossomcresty(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17
Cmanforall:

Why do some women even think dumping a man is a man's loss?

Cos dem no get regard for the hole between their legs
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:40pm On Apr 17
Her cup of tea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Dating More Difficult After The University? / Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.