Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) (24035 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by altteemy: 2:50pm On Apr 17
Obviously she was joking as she was smiling about all this with her guy right there beside her. We don't know know how they flow and so it would be wrong to bring just that piece out of overall context as if it's her maxim.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by maxiuc(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17
grin

Sharply use you to renew my gedege

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Gboom: 2:50pm On Apr 17
Omo elebi "lazy hungry gal"

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17
You are broke yourself
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 2:51pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

Broke men left the chatroom. 😂
you call men broke but you abhor people reminding you of being unmarried at 42😄😄

4 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by AllenSpencer: 2:52pm On Apr 17
Like we men don’t know their aim! The fact that we still fvckin you does not mean we don’t know your plan. We know and just enjoying the pvssy while it last.

Why we fvck and abort for them till their womb can no longer carry a baby.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:56pm On Apr 17
CarlosTheJackal:
you call men broke but you abhor people reminding you of being unmarried at 42😄😄

Did I call you or anyone in particular broke? Why are you answering at the mention of the word broke? Abi na your name?
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Omoawoke: 2:56pm On Apr 17
She go carry bad luck

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Dogalmighty17: 2:57pm On Apr 17
Very ugly thing on top.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Eraddray(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17
She will live a long lonely ,boring and cold life ... looking for who to plug charger in her socket... angry angry

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Evidenx(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17
How come she hasn't left her poor father?
Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Dynamicboss: 2:57pm On Apr 17
At 35years, she will settle for an okada man if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Princeton92(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17
So much for what's taken from my ribs 😆😂😂

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by CarlosTheJackal: 3:00pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

Broke men left the chatroom. 😂
There comes aa time in your life where you will look for those so called BROKE MENto answer their surnames but they won't be available cos your clock has enetered menopause.

It's not far off, it's just around Tinubu second tenure because his Tenure has produced more BROKE MEN.

Aunty with your logic, bye to marriage and start looking for orphanage to adopt a baby to take care of you in your old age

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Briteiyobo1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17
If you watch carefully, they might have used her

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by ednut1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17
Future rituals victim spotted

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Apr 17
BigYash:
Over 95% of nowadays girls will do same.. Most of them came for the money.. When you hear them saying they need a man that can take care of them,they are literally saying they need a man who has money they can waste..

Wasters some persons refer to as wives.. cool
Before nko? We already know that.

That is why guys who make money trade up babes to step up a level or two. Because most girls would do same in your position.

The jungle don mature tey tey.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Segzy19: 3:02pm On Apr 17
Says a lady that cannot make anything out of her own life but will always lean on a man for survival.

These gender don't often think before they talk or act ..... I hope they know that they were not in original plan of creation... They are an afterthought when God saw that man was lonely and then decided to create the female version of other animals in the form of a human being.... Remember, every other animal had their female version except man....

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 7arrows: 3:02pm On Apr 17
Blossomcresty:
Must u depend on a man?

Hustle and make real money and stop this over dependence on men

U r a broke ass B....CH. Don't work hard for yourself be looking for someone to linch on to. Ole
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Darkandhandsom(m): 3:03pm On Apr 17
Your papa

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by SatanKeepOff: 3:03pm On Apr 17
says a girl whose father is currently facing significant financial difficulties. werey'"

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by 7arrows: 3:04pm On Apr 17
Segzy19:
Says a lady that cannot make anything out of her own life but will always lean on a man for survival.

These gender don't often think before they talk or act ..... I hope they know that they were not in original plan of creation... They are an afterthought when God saw that man was lonely and then decided to create the female version of other animals in the form of a human being.... Remember, every other animal had their female version except man....

Tell them o.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by emelda86(f): 3:04pm On Apr 17
Women and hunger na 5&6

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17
Nothing surprising. In fact, judging from history, it's acceptable for women to let go of men who fail to provide. The Bible even despises men who cannot provide for their families.

However, as you will leave him when/if he's broke, please don't expect yourself to be his only woman. Tomorrow, this lass will ignorantly accuse the lad of "cheating" whereas he's exercising his options just as she has vowed to exercise hers when money no dey.

In summary, a society that prohibits financially handicapped men from dating shouldn't expect the same to be with one woman when they're financially comfortable. Obviously, Islam is excluded from this arrangement.

Women who don't like this arrangement have the following options:

- Marry a woman
- Marry a much poorer man
- Remain single
- Become a Reverend sister

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by ud4u: 3:05pm On Apr 17
Because she doesn't have handwork
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Gamezi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17
At least she said it out … some we are dating get ham for mind
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by ud4u: 3:06pm On Apr 17
ednut1:
Future rituals victim spotted

Exactly
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Sheuns(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17
“Let me now be bearing hunger”.

Do mouth like shikodi

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Honestey: 3:08pm On Apr 17
Can't blame her, when you come from an abjectly poor home it's scary staying on with a broke guy. Where will she get ordinary transportation fare to keep visiting a broke guy? It's written all over her without tips from her boyfriend, that girl can't afford a loaf of bread.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by idahme(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17
What is prostitution? Vast majority of women are prostitutes (exchange sex with money) but when you call them that they get angry.

I can't envisage a situation where I spent millions on the education of my female child or children and then they come out as block heads as if I never did anything to make them self sufficient as human beings. That's a crazy scenario, if you want to behave like a prostitute you better allow me spend my money for things that are worthwhile and beneficial to me and the society than to allow me sink my money in a barren land because we are to educate females who turn out to be useless to the society.

While we were in primary school the girls were quite brilliant than the boys then we moved to junior secondary school it begins to equalize and then in senior secondary school the vast majority of the brilliant minds become the boys why is that so? If you doubt this stats check the WAEC and JAMB and then FSL entrance exams to understand this. Finally when they get into the university the difference they say is clear even when the number of admitted students for both genders are the same or even more for the females because of affirmative action and catchment areas.

This attitude of vast majority of females to enjoy the goodies of the society with zero responsibilities and accountability is basically influenced by men who fund the lifestyles of these liabilities in our today's world. Men do not use money to start your relationship and never be with anyone who think the only thing that make her be with you is because you give her money, you are digging a wrong foundation in life and susceptible to heartbreaks.

The other time a lady that we were dating told me her money is her money and mine is ours and that she can not join me in building because she is not a team member grin. That was the day I turned her to what she want to be a nacking tool, she got the memo and left. I can't be a victim of yahoo girls in disguise of relationship. If you don't believe in symbiotic relationship count me out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.