Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) (24022 Views)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Charx122: 7:22pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCVwNdyPqg

This one when you have become mentally and physically crippled and looking for support.. You have just spoken your death sentence..

See your smelling mouth like person when dey chop fufu and beans water Omo go clean your yhash well.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by purples25(f): 7:29pm On Apr 17
Men can't run away from responsibilities. Whatever man she dates must prove himself to be capable of taking care of their future family and offspring. What actually should she be doing with a man who cannot provide? Even the man would curse her as an additional problem if he has to carry her while being broke. If she has more money while he has none, resentment and jealousy might arise from him. So why are guys here complaining.

2 Likes

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by toujurs: 7:35pm On Apr 17
Some women are saying broke men, are crying. But let's ask ourselves between men and women who are actually broke grin.

Imagine every married men are faithful to their wife and don't have a side chick.

All these standards would end. It is only in Nigeria you will see a broke girl, saying she must marry a rich man

Then when these rich men, she must have opened wide her thighs for, anyhow. Tears her coochie wide open. She would then begin to look for those who initially were interested in her.

To pin down her wide pus*y on him for marriage.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17
vengertime:
Thank your God if you don't have a female family member that disgrace you people online

Imagine seeing on social media your sister talking about how a Yahoo boy fckk her toto well well
It's under rated.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17
BigYash:
Over 95% of nowadays girls will do same.. Most of them came for the money.. When you hear them saying they need a man that can take care of them,they are literally saying they need a man who has money they can waste..

Wasters some persons refer to as wives.. cool
Y’all will still choose them over the good girls because the good girls are not flashy

I never pity men when they wail about women

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Trogge: 8:59pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:
If Any Man I Am Dating Gets Broke, I Will Leave The Relationship - Lady Tells Men

Idiot, your father has money, and you are looking for a rich man. God punish u and your ancestors. After your hole do I have anything to offer.

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by BigYash: 9:00pm On Apr 17
T
Maysdevices:
Y’all will still choose them over the good girls because the good girls are not flashy

Some non flashy still dey like that. The behavior is like demon that possesses them..
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by princedukee(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17
Mumu girl . Let men hear
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Obainoman6: 9:05pm On Apr 17
Jewessgratitud3:

Must you react to the word broke? Or did I direct it at you?

Common shut up, if i catch you i will use slap to shower your face, by the time im done disciplining you u will cry like a baby, beg me to stop and run to go hide
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by HisXLNC1: 9:06pm On Apr 17
Joblessness!
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by princedukee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17
That's Nigeria for u. When it comes to relationship
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by alphaNomega: 11:26pm On Apr 17
EBMedia:

baby girl dey catch cruise cheesy
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Evolutionism: 12:40am On Apr 18
Maysdevices:

Hello May.

You still with the boyfriend? How is it going!
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by pquaver(m): 1:03am On Apr 18
Jewessgratitud3:
grin. You know what you want, go for it ànd don't pretend about it.

I hope u will smile like dis when he cheats too.. This is how u r wired not to accept broke men, we are wired asmen to be polygamous.. Accept our own we accept ur otherwise no peace for d wicked
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by obaangeli: 5:19am On Apr 18
So now that your parent failed in their responsibility to take care of you , have u dumped your father ? Setting a standard ur parents can not meet for another man ..... Rubbish.
U can set a standard by improving your own life first without involving a Man then watch how men of higher value and standard will be chasing u .

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 6:56am On Apr 18
Evolutionism:

Hello May.

You still with the boyfriend? How is it going!
That man isn’t going anywhere 😅

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 6:58am On Apr 18
BigYash:
TSome non flashy still dey like that. The behavior is like demon that possesses them..
That is the excuse y’all give yourselves

Men and ashawo vibes 5&6 till eternity
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Evolutionism: 7:00am On Apr 18
Maysdevices:
That man isn’t going anywhere 😅

Awww this is so sweet.

I wish you guys more blissful years together.
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by BigYash: 7:09am On Apr 18
Maysdevices:
That is the excuse y’all give yourselves

Men and ashawo vibes 5&6 till eternity
No sensible man go open eyes and brain take ashawo serious. So you na woman you don’t think the way men think,so forget .... I no dey like follow female talk too much.. small talk una don add emotion,and that’s not how real men reason.. Do have a great day ahead..
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by deltaF0SS: 8:15am On Apr 18
Segzy19:
They are an afterthought

comrade put down the gun
DAMN shocked embarassed
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:13am On Apr 18
EBMedia:

A lot of women and young ladies seem to now lack values. The ONLY reason they want be with man is because of money. Well, wait and see how things unfold...

1 Like

Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 11:49am On Apr 18
BigYash:
No sensible man go open eyes and brain take ashawo serious. So you na woman you don’t think the way men think,so forget .... I no dey like follow female talk too much.. small talk una don add emotion,and that’s not how real men reason.. Do have a great day ahead..
We see men getting married to refurbished ashawos in Lagos, speak for yourself only, does this mean most men are not sensible?

Many men have said exactly what I’m saying here, does that make them emotional?

You are the one getting in your feelings here, as most men do when they talk to women

if you like speak to females or not, that is your future wife’s problem. Not mine
Re: If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) by NewDea4: 2:55pm On Apr 18
donbenie:

If you can't date a broke Ni.gga..
You have no right to demand faithfulness from a rich brotha..

This!👆

This is the other side of the relationship equation, the side that ladies pretend doesn't exist, because they wanna have their cake and eat it too!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Men Need When They Are Angry? - Photo / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s / My Sister's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.