Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Girlfriend slapped me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend slapped me (22097 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by purples25(f): 9:05am On Apr 18
You better run.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?
A woman slapped you and you no die? Omoh, you nah strong man

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You expect him to hit her back? Like seriously?

Na wa
I honestly don't expect him to just hit her back; that is cheating.

First, he was supposed to press her head like Great Khali for 1 minute, then slap her on the chest like Big Show.

If she is still standing, then he is allowed to blind her with Jacky Chan's snake fist and then level her with Van Dam's tobi ushuro gerri.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Women are busy raising the kind of weak men they won't let their daughters marry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by EreluRoz: 9:55am On Apr 18
Tallesty1:
I honestly don't expect him to just hit her back; that is cheating.

First, he was supposed to press her head like Great Khali for 1 minute, then slap her on the chest like Big Show.

If she is still standing, then he is allowed to blind her with Jacky Chan's snake fist and then level her with Van Dam's tobi ushuro gerri.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Women are busy raising the kind of weak men they won't let their daughters marry
I didn't expect something like this from you, so you will hit, beat and punch a woman? 😲 This life sha, people will surprise you.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
I didn't expect something like this from you, so you will hit, beat and punch a woman? 😲 This life sha, people will surprise you.
I am not sexist; I view people as individuals first before noting their gender. The woman mentioned in the original post is an abuser and should be treated as such.

It surprises me that your focus is on my reaction to being slapped rather than on the fact that I was slapped.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Savedday2: 10:27am On Apr 18
Next time, she will stab you in you sleep be warned.

9ja girls are meant for use and dump. But you guys always try to keep them to yourselves. So, kindly bear the consequence of keeping her.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by benzion72(m): 10:34am On Apr 18
Turn the other side and let her slap it. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Autobot05: 10:39am On Apr 18
That’s how it usually start one day knife or bottle will be used

But wait her fellow women are coming to tell you to tolerate and forgive her πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Quality20(m): 11:06am On Apr 18
turn d other side for her to also, that's what bible says

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by JONSYN7154: 11:29am On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
The "slapper" and the "slappee" are not compatible. Case closed.
hahahahaha u no well. You made my day πŸ’• ❀️
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by GodHimself: 12:58pm On Apr 18
Breakup and never look back.

Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by dkidd: 1:52pm On Apr 18
MrBrownJay1:

what a shame!!!!
1st of all, when she slapped you , you should have slapped her back. if she has no respect for your person/relationship, then there is no reason you should have respect for her either.
2nd, if that person cannot communicate respectfully with you, then she has no business being in your life.
3rd, if you ever get back with this disrespectful woman, then that will be her new way of life....aka to disrespect you and your r/ship by slapping you left right and center.
Smart man but I doubt the Op has any dignity left in him. He will still go back to beg and apologize then the new order has been successfully initiated cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by extremelygolden: 2:36pm On Apr 18
Na wa.

What you should do is simple:
1. Take her out for shopping. Make sure you lavish lots of money on her.

2. Treat her to a nice and sumptuous dinner.

3. Bros, serve her breakfast on bed.

4. Take her to Mama. And as soon as you leave Mama's place, walk her straight to the altar!

5. And don't forget to credit her account with lots and lots of money.

6. Then after that, come back here and ask us what you should do! Mtcsheew!

A grown up man that cannot take simple decision on his own. Always running here to ask silly and irritating relationship questions!

I wonder how they would naturally have solved their problems if there were no internet. No mind of their own at all! Next thing now, he'll call his Momma or sister to report to. Such men disgust me like hell.

Gosh, how I respect matured men! As a woman you can't even raise your hand up, not to talk of landing it on their face. For real? Everything about them wouldn't even let you think towards that direction as a woman!
That can never happen. That's the type of man I desire. Not all these jelly-men who can't even protect themselves, not to talk of protecting their woman!

Hope you've informed other social media about this matter? Baby-Man!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Apr 18
From Korra Obidi to this. Seun, your minions of misogyny are hard at the mill. The sad thing is that the fantasy is insipid at best.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by abobote: 3:52pm On Apr 18
Nothing wrong with that
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 3:52pm On Apr 18
grin grin

Weak simp... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by lextube: 3:53pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

You let her go and don't come here disturbing us with this matter.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by obaidan: 3:54pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
dodoyo
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Confirmedzombie: 3:55pm On Apr 18
You are a SIMP and deserves to be stoned.

Useless man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18
Lol... Over to you Alphas. grin

Put this weak simp where he truly belongs.

Let me settle in to read comments and laugh! grin
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by BoboKush(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18
Obviously the slap no reset u enough..... Go bsck to her and ask her to slap u again..... This tym double dare her. .. Hopefully more slaps give u more sense

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by WantsandMore: 3:56pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
next time turn the other chic. No pun intended
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by GiulliameII: 3:56pm On Apr 18
She slapped you & pinned you against the wall.
Deceased.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Marpol2021(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18
grin sad cool tongue embarassed I laugh in Jamaica grin grin grin grin grin grin. Op is a big simp

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by beryledibor: 3:56pm On Apr 18
PureFace1:
Women like to act from a place of power and emotional satisfaction, they have queen and princess syndrome. They feel better when they dominate you emotionally.

Men like to dominate physically and feel better when they can easily subdue other men physically, men feel better when they have sex and physically subdue women too, women like to dominate emotionally and same way women feel better when they only know a man care for them not when they have sex with men. That's why when you see men fight they prefer to have a brawl with each other while women will continuously insult, shout and abuse each other.

A woman can never truly walk away from you unless she can see that emotional pain in your face and know you truly care about her, when it come to break up show no emotion and act like you don't give a fvck, she will be the one in more pain and the chance of her coming back is very high because she will continuously crave that satisfaction to know you truly care about her, reason why many men never get their women back after breakup and after begging, you care too much already and it will never work.

The secret to attraction in women is never to give them that emotional satisfaction and deny them that euphoric feeling they get from successfully manipulating men.

Even if you were truly cheating, you lost the plot when you tried to explain yourself , trying to even explain anything equal to you were guilty to her even if you weren't guilty of anything. You easily gave that emotional power to her when you tried to explain yourself, trying to explain mean you still care about the relationship, in situation like that you act like you don't give a fvck about whatever she was thinking.

For her to even have the audacity to slap you is the end of see finish

It seem like you are the bitch in the relationship.

I am sure there were other disrespectful ways she used to treat you and that gave her the audacity to went that far.

She was just looking for an excuse to end things with you and manipulated you into that situation.

You must really be very weak if you are still asking for what to do after she treated you that way instead of you to walk away proudly.

How old are you?. I like your submission. It's grand

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Boldideas: 3:57pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

SLAP HER BACK

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Apr 18
WantsandMore:
next time turn the other chic. No pun intended
yes o

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Faposky95: 3:57pm On Apr 18
You mak.it what you want,at least,she got a story to tell...." Do you know I've slapped a man....?!"

Do this.....
Pull her closely hard towards you and kiss her.....So when they ask her wat later happened, ...... by the time she tells them... they'll all go wow....he was quite the guy......

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by joachimnkenchor(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18
Your gf suppose join Nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Hdhdhd(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18
Wow..... U come de tell us, make we clap for u na or wetin?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by ejieddy: 3:59pm On Apr 18
Oga buy her a car. You are asking what you should do? Person do you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.