Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Girlfriend slapped me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend slapped me (22088 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by forexprophet(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18
You are a weak man. Has she ever slap her father?

Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by horia: 6:01pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?

When you finally have sense you’ll post something reasonable instead. « Pinned you against the wall and slapped you »
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:26pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
Go hit your head on the Nepa concrete pole! Nonsense and simps'...
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by superCleanworks(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

What do I do?

gather all her pants and start washing them and after that, make sure you sleep on the floor while she sleeps on the bed.

I wonder how you guys stay with rubbish women for whole day. I can't spend one hour, time is too precious.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by DestinyNigga: 6:28pm On Apr 18
Drince:
As long as you guys have sex.. return the favour on either cheeks (butt or face)..
Do it with intention.
If you don't Bleep just leave the relationship bro..

Naso I do me ex. I knack her till she faint 🤣🤣 Spanking her bum every interval 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Chosimba: 6:32pm On Apr 18
zed7:

Call a meeting of your parents, siblings, uncles, aunties, cousins and all extended family members.
Narrate the story and ask them what you should do. They are your flesh and blood and their advice is the one you should follow.

Rubbish talk. Na only small pickin go do this kain nonsense

Is that how he will be going to his family for every problem that he has?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by IfnobeGod20: 6:33pm On Apr 18
Congratulations, please sort it out, don't look for validation here because you won't see.

Now, let me be factual and not the play I dished up there.
Firstly, that girl is not a wife material, she has started in a good note that she cannot endure in a marriage and lacked understanding.
Secondly, you should not have allowed her to mess you up to the extend of pushing you to the wall and gave you slap. You should have resisted her but still good that she showed her colour at this early stage of your relationship.
Thirdly, you're a great man for not retaliating. Any man that exchange punch with a woman is not a real man.
Lastly, cut the relationship asap before she does a more stupid thing in the future. It very dangerous to live with a temperamental woman. The bible says, it is better to live in the desert than living with an angry woman. This is just an early sign and you must take dressing from there.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by IfnobeGod20: 6:34pm On Apr 18
Chosimba:

Rubbish talk. Na only small pickin go do this kain nonsense

Is that how he will be going to his family for every problem that he has?
zed7 just threw sarcasm. Don't take what he said serious.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by mipeesoft(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18
Correct... grin
immortalcrown:
The "slapper" and the "slappee" are not compatible. Case closed.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by mipeesoft(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18
Bros run oooo.... grin grin
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by abbeynism(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18
PureFace1:
Women like to act from a place of power and emotional satisfaction, they have queen and princess syndrome. They feel better when they dominate you emotionally.

Men like to dominate physically and feel better when they can easily subdue other men physically, men feel better when they have sex and physically subdue women too, women like to dominate emotionally and same way women feel better when they only know a man care for them not when they have sex with men. That's why when you see men fight they prefer to have a brawl with each other while women will continuously insult, shout and abuse each other.

A woman can never truly walk away from you unless she can see that emotional pain in your face and know you truly care about her, when it come to break up show no emotion and act like you don't give a fvck, she will be the one in more pain and the chance of her coming back is very high because she will continuously crave that satisfaction to know you truly care about her, reason why many men never get their women back after breakup and after begging, you care too much already and it will never work.

The secret to attraction in women is never to give them that emotional satisfaction and deny them that euphoric feeling they get from successfully manipulating men.

Even if you were truly cheating, you lost the plot when you tried to explain yourself , trying to even explain anything equal to you were guilty to her even if you weren't guilty of anything. You easily gave that emotional power to her when you tried to explain yourself, trying to explain mean you still care about the relationship, in situation like that you act like you don't give a fvck about whatever she was thinking.

For her to even have the audacity to slap you is the end of see finish

It seem like you are the bitch in the relationship.

I am sure there were other disrespectful ways she used to treat you and that gave her the audacity to went that far.

She was just looking for an excuse to end things with you and manipulated you into that situation.

You must really be very weak if you are still asking for what to do after she treated you that way instead of you to walk away proudly.

Kabiyesi o.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Lamasta(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18
A slap from a woman is the reward for SIMPs grin
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by chiboycue: 6:51pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Since the "slapper" has decided to be done with the relationship, the "slappee" should move on with the assault.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Rumundele(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18
I don't understand taata
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by JOHNBULLZZ: 6:59pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
She has caged you. You are no longer normal. She has put you inside a bottle.
So you no longer have shame.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by kunle75(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Don't do anything until she brake bottles for your head
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by mankan2k7(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18
Maybe we should dash this one to a sisterhood.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18
Your girlfriend slapped you and you are still forging ahead with her. Okay ooo. When she stabs you during marriage, maybe na day time ur head go straight
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Abduletudaye(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Leave the relationship immediately.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18
I don't understand some of you. Is it that you are getting free sex or what, that you are not able to see? You should have known long ago that you two should not be in a relationship.

You left things to brew until she slapped you. Yet you want us to tell you what to do.

Ok. here's my advise. Go on your knees and beg her. Take your salary for next payday and buy her something nice. Then withdraw what is left and go and kneel down and hand it over to her.

Please, ask her to stamp on your head. Tell her the slap was not good enough for you.

Every month from now on, when you get paid, you send your salary to her and ask her to please decide how much she should give you for your upkeep.

My friend, you are so immature that you have no business being anywhere near a woman let alone a mature one. It is not surprising she slapped you , since she has known what some of us can immediately see from your write up.

Go and focus on growing up to be a man. Being a man is not a gender thing. When you become a man, then you can take your time and find a wife.
Else, you will be more than miserable for all times.

The greatest thing that can bend a man's life for ever is a bad woman, or a boy who pretends he is a man. The effects are for life. Stop playing with fire.
There are still girls in that country who will not dream of slapping a man they are in a relationship with. But when you see them, you will tell yourself they are not up to your level, because we focus only on what our eyes see.

Mtchew.

Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Thabothabo101: 7:45pm On Apr 18
ChatGPT might have the answer to your question.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Kinkinatus(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18
This is a red flag for the slapee. If she is being this violent towards you at such an early stage, imagine what she would do to you once married and living together? Saying sorry to you at this stage is not out of remorse. It would probably be in order for her to get what she wants. Let the one who has ears to hear, listen well.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by dreamwords: 8:15pm On Apr 18
MrCork:

Yor wife slap,u?..are u gay? why are u gay sir?((no oofencsece)) angry
How is he gay sir?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by okoroemeka(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
do what you always do,fall on your knees and beg the damned bitch as usual until she stabs you with a kitchen knife
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by femi4: 8:20pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
Kontinu
She will stab you next time
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by EBEk101(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18
I have never hit a woman before and don’t advise any man to do that but then, the way I deal with my babe, she can never have the mind to raise her hand, OP u be Wicklow and a disgrace to manhood
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Lovit(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18
Weak men everywhere!

Don't let all these people that says 'He who beats a woman is a weak man or beast' deceive you

If you give woman a yard she will take a mile. Your woman must know that hand fit touch am if she misbehave!
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MrCork: 9:00pm On Apr 18
dreamwords:

How is he gay sir?

His wife slap him...he must be gay sir.
Mastermindfixu is soft & weak & his wife slap him. Gay people are soft & weak meaning he must be gay
He definitely gay sir!!! (No oofencsece) angry
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Wizdom0091: 9:01pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

What you should do?

Well go and beg your girlfriend so she can forgive you.
All the men boys that were singlehandedly raised by their mothers
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by JustPowerApps(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18
Omor! Nah see finish dey cause this kind thing kiss
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Waffarianman(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18
1 olosho that tried that with me back then in warri regrets her life the gbas gbos after the slap send her to the nearby chemist and that's the end of the relationship.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by steve11215(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Since you need our advise....
Find a way to make up, avoid sex for 3weeks
Then use your penis kill am.
Case close

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.