Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Girlfriend slapped me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend slapped me (22089 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by MOG6670(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18
Haha weldone SIMP of the year. I pray that this lady later brush your head againt the wall since u've choose to be simp
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Mikael0407(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18
Kornfusedman:
Whatever you do is your choice bro but I can help you open up your eyes to te options available....

1. You can choose to forgive and forget like always

2. You can decide to slap back and quit or continue the relationship

3. You can decide to quit the relationship in your mind and turn her into a cum dump till you are satisfied

4. You can also decide to show her that you are the real man and wife her so she'll respect you for the rest of your life

5. The list goes on and on and on so whatever you decide to do is your call!!!

remove that last one from the list. you cannot marry a woman that slaps you. not if you have any self respect.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by eepeepook: 10:36pm On Apr 18
You people are enjoying. Continue.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Coolgent(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18
Vanity upon vanity fornication and slapping!
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Zeezenho: 12:46am On Apr 19
My advice little advice is This turn the order chick for her to smack according to instruction from God, then you keep shining the pussy till a new girls show up because she is not your wife.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Stallione(m): 12:46am On Apr 19
Very simple, slap her back, odika ona ese igbo grin
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by COP419(m): 1:38am On Apr 19
Slap her back
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Louis8796: 1:40am On Apr 19
You could have hit her on her breast or on her ass to show you are a man.
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by HRMK: 5:58am On Apr 19
SIMPLY TURN THE OTHER CHEEK! ACCORDING TO THE SCRIPTURES NOW!!
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by viceddy95(m): 6:20am On Apr 19
The number of weak and foolish men in this generation is growing rapidly ….

A lady slapped you and even told you the nonsense relationship is over,all you could do is to come here and ask what you should do,,,,,,,go and buy her gift ,then knee down to apologise to her….you be real mumu…
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Macgyver1: 6:39am On Apr 19
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?

I feel sorry for you, very weak man.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by zed7: 8:26am On Apr 19
Chosimba:

Rubbish talk. Na only small pickin go do this kain nonsense

Is that how he will be going to his family for every problem that he has?
You're a dunce if you don't get it.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Hectore(m): 8:27am On Apr 19
By their fruit you shall know them. Any woman who exhibits this attitude.............

She's damned cheating bro. Run for your dear life coz you won't survive her next action. If you doubt me, your spirit will be watching your ugly corpse.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Solidkay(m): 9:42am On Apr 19
Solofresh2:
Omo she pinned a grown up man like you to the wall and slap you😂
Who is the man in the relationship?
It is obvious she is
And you even have the mind to come and type this here asking what you should do?😯
You are a disgrace to manhood
Who told you he's a grown man,
He might as well be a grown boy with plenty age and nothing more.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:31am On Apr 19
Mastermindfixu:

SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33am On Apr 19
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
You yourself have broken up many times.

Now she broke up.., and you're asking us what to do??

Drop the babe too..

If the two of you are meant to be together, then you will definitely get yourselves back again as usual.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by OvertheTop(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Since you did not React, That is the Beginning of 500 Splats to come....in that relationship
Also expect it in Public too...eg in ShopRite, in front of your friends, parents, etc.

in fact, The Slaps will change your complex eventually
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Infinitex: 10:02am On Apr 20
Simp spotted.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Mastermindfixu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21
Y'all wildin'
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Mastermindfixu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21
grin
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Merry100: 6:52pm On Apr 22
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
In this case, she is wrong. If she had caught you cheating red-handed, I would have said you deserved the slap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.