Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Girlfriend slapped me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend slapped me (22096 Views)

Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Elvis2kay: 3:59pm On Apr 18
She slap you'? Wetin you come dey do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by santaclaws: 3:59pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?

You shouldn't have let her get away with slapping you. Even if you were cheating, the next thing isn't for her to hit you.

Any woman with quick hands like that has anger issues. If you like, go and beg her like a simp...

Hopefully you won't marry such a lady... Many men have been stabbed to death by angry wives.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Ijaya123: 4:00pm On Apr 18
Another fake story.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Lovenorth: 4:01pm On Apr 18
Marry her
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by pikechukwu6(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18
Common thing to do is to slap her back...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by davolas(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18
Next will be knife to your oesophagus, in a nutshell she is toxic and am sure she got anger issue, so run for ya dear life or else u fit see acid rain soon

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by SmallmebigGod: 4:02pm On Apr 18
If the story is in anyway real and not just cooked up for Nairaland, then you need to tell is how you were interviewing the prospective Chef wink . Was she on your laps or kissing you smiley. Confess. Nothing worse cam happen . You don chop slap already. And by the way did you employ the Chef? May your endurance of the slap not be in vain.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Godwin25king: 4:02pm On Apr 18
Asking us what you should do makes you a Bonafide SIMP, sir. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by sunsweet33: 4:03pm On Apr 18
Well, that is domestic violence.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Honestey: 4:04pm On Apr 18
G
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:
My girlfriend and I have been together a little over a year, and it's always been rocky. We've broken up many times (almost always me with her) but then we end up back together in a few days.
She has never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation . However, I feel pained and disappointed by her action.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of a chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair .

I explained myself and next best thing she said to me was that she is done with the relationship.

What do I do?

Omo you never be man. When you become a man. You will know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by OlujobaSamuel: 4:06pm On Apr 18
The mod wey bring this to fp need a slap from your virtual girlfriend
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by LadyRosa(f): 4:07pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:
She had never hit me until today, and then suddenly slapped me after she held my shirt and pinned me against the wall. FYI - I did nothing to her in retaliation. However, I feel pained and disappointed by her actions.

Reason - she saw me with a lady who was supposed to apply for the post of chef at our residence and thought I was having an affair.

I explained myself and the next best thing she said to me was that she was done with the relationship.

What do I do?

I thank God you showed maturity by not hitting back. It's not a cowardly act, don't mind anyone here calling you a weakling.

My advice;
DON'T EVER GO BACK TO THAT RELATIONSHIP. YOU NEED TO GIVE HER A PERMANENT CHANCE TO ENABLE THE NEXT MAN IN HER LIFE BEAT HER TO STUPOR.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Realman50: 4:07pm On Apr 18
Go and kill urself then.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by sauceEEP(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18
Tales by moonlight. angry
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Okechinwadike: 4:10pm On Apr 18
you are forcing your self to someone that doesn't love you dude
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by Honestey: 4:10pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Go to her house very early in the morning, around 5am would be good and it will be gracious if she lives with her parents, knell down and start shouting on top of your voice how much you love her and despite the slap, you want her back in your life. Let her know you can't survive without her.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by pretydiva(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18
Tallesty1:
I honestly don't expect him to just hit her back; that is cheating.

First, he was supposed to press her head like Great Khali for 1 minute, then slap her on the chest like Big Show.

If she is still standing, then he is allowed to blind her with Jacky Chan's snake fist and then level her with Van Dam's tobi ushuro gerri.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Women are busy raising the kind of weak men they won't let their daughters marry
🤣🤣. You wan send her to the great beyond
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by verifywithme(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18
You be mumu man
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by ceejay80s(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18
zed7:

Call a meeting of your parents, siblings, uncles, aunties, cousins and all extended family members.
Narrate the story and ask them what you should do. They are your flesh and blood and their advice is the one you should follow.
Call family meeting for what,
Is he married to her?
Wetin concern family for boyfriend and girlfriend matter?
Children plenty here these days
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by DeGods007(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18
A woman to slap me??

Never..not in this world. You dare not try it

I will so much mess you up.... cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by kitken: 4:14pm On Apr 18
Guy!
U shouldn't have allowed her to slap u n get away with it, without doing or saying anything.
Women like men who have action. Ur relationship with her won't last o. Today una go fight, tomorrow una go settle. That's how it will b going till one person will serve the other hot breakfast.
She succeeded slapping ur dry face. Next time she'll beat u n insult u like a child.
U aren't supposed to b in a relationship... u need to learn well.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by DMerciful(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18
Move on...a rocky relationship means incompatibility
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by nedekid: 4:15pm On Apr 18
Is she the "money" in the relationship?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
You expect him to hit her back? Like seriously?

Na wa
Are you trying to say it’s ok for women to have the monopoly of violence?.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by 99thEnemy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Good you didn't hit her back, you can quit the relationship. Don't mind anyone condemning you for not hitting her back
This is better.

Exactly what I would do.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by zigi(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

Run for your life. The worst thing that can happen to you is to marry a violent woman. She is just testing the microphone with the slap...trust me they are more punches, bottle breaking and sadly knife attack where that slap came from......

RUN......OOOOOOOOOOOO

What do I do?
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by jaymichael(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18
immortalcrown:
The "slapper" and the "slappee" are not compatible. Case closed.
Abi both the slapper and slapee are both mental. There should be 2 slippers and 2 slapees. Balanced equation.
Re: Girlfriend slapped me by zigi(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18
Run for your life. The worst thing that can happen to you is to marry a violent woman. She is just testing the microphone with the slap...trust me they are more punches, bottle breaking and sadly knife attack where that slap came from......

RUN......OOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by OgThanos: 4:20pm On Apr 18
Mastermindfixu:

What do I do?

Yes, she's very wrong to slap you ( physical attack is wrong). Besides, She only assumed you were cheating..what of she had caught you cheating,? Imagine how hard she will hit you this time.. it may even not be with her hand this time.

Bro, I'm a chef too.. pls, I won't mind working is your residence as well.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by zakkxx: 4:22pm On Apr 18
This is the danger of cohabitation, you deserve a better slap for sleeping with a man’s daughter without dowry.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend slapped me by captianfreeman(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18
Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.