Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (143267 Views)

Making & Finishing Of Interior Painting/design / The Finishing Of A 6 Bedrooms Duplex At Enelka In Portharcourt / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
That's a good looking window grin grin grin
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2011
Please, do anyone knows the cost of installing those china doors? Pls if you do and your within Ikorodu axis, leave a msg here. Thanks y'all. I look forward to your respond. I will post some good look tiles for those that like good stuffs. I guess y'all will like to feed your eyes.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by 0gfe10: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2011
Am alone, you have a beautiful fence, can u pls send me the design? Oseadeeyo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2011
@Casemoney,

I stalled my china doors @ 2k5 per one
Then the turkey I installed @ 3k
This installation includes the handle.
Also for the china doors, even the 4ft door I have was
installed for same amount!!!!

Okay

@Ogfe10,
I don't have the architectural drawing of the fence
The last picture of the fence I posted is what I can give to you

OLUWA CHAMPION!!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2011
Am Alone:

Mine cost quite alot because the brand is towers aluminium(second most expensive in Naija and is very durable).

But you can go with the normal one
the difference is not too much(if you can do a better pricing)
I think around 2k to 3k difference on each!!!!!!

I don't doubt your level of taste, oga Am Alone, always on point. Ride on build on grin

caseymoney:

Please, do anyone knows the cost of installing those china doors? Pls if you do and your within Ikorodu axis, leave a msg here. Thanks y'all. I look forward to your respond. I will post some good look tiles for those that like good stuffs. I guess y'all will like to feed your eyes.
My eyes are hungry oooooo smiley
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
Thanks Am Alone for your response.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 2:48am On Dec 21, 2011
my guy i am on board n really happy 4 u, more blessings,now this is a thread worth following because i know u ain't trying to peddle anything, nice one
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2011
now i am up to date,sorry about d roof ordeal,it happens to d best of us.i experienced d same thing,reason why i want to change my roofing design,i told my carpenter i wanted 11' height,d bastard did 9.5' n i gave him d money to go buy d woods because i was really preoccupied then.i have known d guy 4 over 16 years which is why u can never trust anyone out there,am gonna take d roof down n do d concrete facial design,i still have about 20ton of granite left,so my expenses will be just 4 cements,rods n workmanship, i love d pop design u did for the main entrance door,very unique.I also learned alot about tiling out here.that is infact one of my weakness,i did some tiling for one of my site n d guy absconded after having collected almost 70% of his money,he did a shody job n i had 2 get someone 2 finish d job.i ended up paying more to finish up d job because a tenant was ready 2 move in.with what i know now,i am going to be more careful n more demanding going forward.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:31am On Dec 21, 2011
Porcelain wood grain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2011
More Porcelain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2011
More Porcelain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2011
More Porcelain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2011
More Porcelain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2011
More Porcelain tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2011
Ceramic stone like tile

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2011
Ceramic tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2011
More ceramic tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:59am On Dec 21, 2011
More pictures on ceramic tiles

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2011
@ caseymoney, keep em coming, am enjoying this.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2011
Samples wall tile pictures

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2011
Samples wall tile pictures

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2011
@ casey money,r this tiles available at home depot ?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2011
@Omobashua1 thanks!!!

Long time no hear from you? I thought you most have done the gutter roof on your house by now!
Woaw, this is really not very easy I believe!!!!

@ Caseymoney!!!!

Man, I am loving those beautiful tiles of yours more and more. . . .
Also do you have glazed porcelain tiles?? Can we see some more pictures
What Could be the cost of those tiles and their durablility?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 8:06am On Dec 21, 2011
@ am alone,i know it has been long,i had 2 suspend that side 4 a while 2 finish up d other one,that way i can use rent money to face it now, one had 2 be prudent inlight of the recession.By d way i love d tiling stuff u did for d front entrance,am glad u did it,it makes it unique.More blessings bro n more grease 2 ur elbow.Have u picked out colors for the interior n exterior yet ?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2011
^^^ Bros, have not picked any yet at all.
I don't really have any problem doing the interior as I believe it is going to be an easy task.
But for the exterior, I have a whole lot of problem to deal with!!!!
I have not picked any color for it because I want to take my time. . . .
The house is going to be very colorful.
It will take atleast 4 to 5 colors. I want it to be unique but I don't want to play with contradicting colors.
The down of the house will have its own color(under the skirting) the up of the house will use another color(above the skirting)
The skirting and the window design will share a color. The gutter roof will use same color with the place below the skirting
which the edge design will share a color with the pillars.
Peace

THe fence too will use 2 to 4 color as well

Peace
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2011
@caseymoney
Pls bros, this your salivating porcelain tiles, where do you sell them in Nigeria here? If not why not start bringing them in for we are eager to buy from you.

@Am Alone
I have come to love this your sobriquet "Am Alone" so much and am gonna usea version of it like lets say" Lone shooter, lone achiever, or even Team of I". Well, that aside, you talked about electrical fittings and lightings the other day, i wanna suggest you use LED lamps, bulbs, or even LED POP point lamps instead of all this heat emitting halogen.
It has great colors and ambience and they cut your power consumption to more 50%, far lower than even flourescent lamps, look for Osram or Philips LED lamps.

I dont market for them please it is just that I see that you love taste like me so am making a suggestion of what I would love to use too.

Shalom!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2011
^^^Colin Adua, are you an independent marketer? Those tiles are from the US; we can ship to Nigeria if there's a truthful and committed buyer. Those wood looking tiles are porcelain tiles and nobody should mistaken them for laminate or wooden floor tiles.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by eros(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
Hey guys we need more updates on what is going on
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by kayson0129: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2011
@ All

Please see quotes from TBrownAuto
It sucks that I can't upload with my BB. Can someone who has uploaded from his/her BB tell me how?. I have all pics on my phone here.

Could somebody help TBrownAuto with his request?

Any one here with a BB should provide his/her Pin. Would send u the pics to upload and quote my I'd.

@TBrownAuto
It could be that some people feel reluctant to provide their BB Pin on a forum, hence I would suggest you providing an email address, and maybe someone might be willing to help with your request. My apologies for the edit.

I couldn't speak for others, but I would really love to see the pictures of your building, to put into perspective something I am currently working on. Once again; My Apologies.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Kay1kay1(m): 4:24am On Dec 24, 2011
@ Am Alone

Congrats on your buiding project. I like your intensity. I've observed with these Naija artisans, you have to follow up too much on them (you've got to be their brain and psychologist at the same time). If they cannot meet up your exepctations on your sample work, they should decline the job (before even practising with your materials). Simple!

Wishing you the best and a blessed long life to enjoy all the hardwork.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 2:25am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Xmas to y'all.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by NextHome(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry Christmas!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.