Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) (143212 Views)

Making & Finishing Of Interior Painting/design / The Finishing Of A 6 Bedrooms Duplex At Enelka In Portharcourt / Detail Finishing Of Built Home In Abuja With Pictures Including Our Showroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2011
Merry christmas my guy, ummm, is that the pop of champagne bottle that made that sound in the background? Enjoy yourself thoroughly my guy, you deserve it!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
2012 Shall be a great year for we all. Am Alone already at the completion of his project. Good job and nice taste. Wish you all a Happy New Year in advance. Cheers to all contributors and silent followers of Nairaland Property section. Wish you all prosperous New Year!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by cinzo: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2011
@amalone,do you intend to use the services of a landscapper? I am in need of one pls. Thanks and merry christmas!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
caseymoney:

2012 Shall be a great year for we all. Am Alone already at the completion of his project. Good job and nice taste. Wish you all a Happy New Year in advance. Cheers to all contributors and silent followers of Nairaland Property section. Wish you all prosperous New Year!!!
Wishing you all a merry Christmas
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tlops(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
Merry Xmas!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2011
This is one draw back of the season that I despise-everything simply grinds to a halt and for some of us in business that must pick up fast and deliver, we have deadlines to meet before January and our clients do not accept excuses but forcefully I have to stop working as the value chain has gone to sleep and I can't ask partners not to take a break. Thought the service will help-it did but there was almost nothing to do after it ended. Hmmmmm. . . longest week of my life, I wish I was still manning a printing press. Bla bla bla. . . Nice work bro.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by NL1960: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Am Alone. Seeing this your casement windows, were you able to put mosquito nettings on the windows?. If so, how was it done. Iam saying this because iam wondering how casement windows will be opened if mosquito nettings are on the inside or outside of the windows.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
TbrownAuto et all,
please can u help with the link to buying direct from Dangote or any other major cement manufacturer at a considerably lower rate than the market price. I will appreciate your urgent response. You may send it to my mail:turbosaladinatyahhoo.com if u think it will be too confidential to post on a public forum.

Regards
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by caseymoney(m): 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
Ogbeni Am Alone, is this the end of the thread? Let's see how far you've gone.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by eros(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2011
caseymoney:

Ogbeni Am Alone, is this the end of the thread? Let's see how far you've gone.

Seconded!!!

Am Alone is probably on vacation and enjoying the holidays.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tlops(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2011
Happy New Year!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
happy new year @ am alone n everyone else,more blessings this year,by god's grace we go do house warming ceremony this year ooh, enjoy
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by omobashua1: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
happy new year @ am alone n everyone else,more blessings this year,by god's grace we go do house warming ceremony this year ooh, enjoy
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tlops(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2012
Yes Oh!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2012
omobashua1:

Happy new year to all my good people.
eros:

Seconded!!!

Am Alone is probably on vacation and enjoying the holidays.

Thirded!!!
Oga Am Alone, lets see the new year look of your edifice. Happy new year my brother. smiley
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tlops(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
He is on Vacation to resume 3rd of Jan. if subsidy riot never start!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by princeonx: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
@All: what happen to TBrownAuto?
He was suppose to be updating us with prices and pictures.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Sorry Everybody, I was so busy couldn't even come online. . . .

THANK GOD I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL
WISHING YOU THE BEST!!!!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
cry School hasn't resumed yet?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2012
Some pictures update b4 I run. . . .
The painter started white-washing few days ago.
The furnishure is yet to finish the wardrobe
Tillers still on the matter. . . .

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2012
Dinning

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
Oga Am Alone, Happy new year. We are waiting for you o.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2012
secondly. . . .

My people please don't be angry with me for slow updates because I have other things doing at hand. . . .
Thanks

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^^^
Bros, I'm all yours

&&&&&&&&&&&&

The POP interior pop man started the dinning arc pop just some few days ago
but couldn't make it to site because of the holiday. . . .

Next is the picture of the terrace.
They finished the steps today
But I couldn't get any pictures at all

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
last

1 Like

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nice. Please remain busy as a kill is being made in your industry. Let the proceeds reflect here for our enjoyment.
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by AmAlone: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
OLUWA CHAMPION

2 Likes

Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
powerful, powerful improvements, may your resources keep pumping and may your house be filled with better things, more blessings guy. grin grin
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by makinde3: 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
what is the cost of your floor tiles per meter?
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by tlops(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2012
good work!
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2012
Nice flooring
Re: The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion) by atasteve: 1:45am On Jan 04, 2012
May God's grace grant you speed. This is wonder job. Keep it coming, Oga Am alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Building 4 Flats In Nigeria - Planning, Cost & Execution / How Much Is Roofing Sheets In Nigeria? / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.