Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48508 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19
tollyboy5:

I drink responsibly, smoke occasionally and gamble wisely.

I'm so God fearing and lovable kiss

You never ready
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 19
Pickieox:

It's a lie. I have people who don't indulge in any of the stuff you listen above

Where are they?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19
NairalandGOAT1:

And if he doesn't do any of those he would be broke!!

From the qualities written in the paper you posted above, it means if the guy has sll those aforementioned qualities but is a chronic woman and wife beater you won't mind right? after all he has all the qualities you think you need in a man.

If your answer is No, that should also answer your question of you can never have it all

I forgot to add, if he doesn't drinks, smoke, womanized and gambles, he will be a woman beater
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Thewesterner(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
There is. HE is a supreme Being
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Okumode1: 9:07pm On Apr 19
Zonefree:
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided
lol you destroy the female genders
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by MOGPman(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19
labake1:

On top of smelling pussy?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by jessylaurel(f): 9:27pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Just go out get sand and water and create one. Because with all these qualities they don’t exist .🙄
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tollyboy5(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19
labake1:

You never ready
Olobe I don't womanize
That one no do you?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On Apr 19
Caleycash:
Keep waiting for fool you'll use, no go find work do, mtcheeww

Sorry you miss the mark.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tachia406: 10:03pm On Apr 19
grin grin grin
Gbadugbakun:
Tell me just one quality you ladies of today have.

Una go do ashewo, hookup, get bad character, plus beggy beggy attitude and entitlement mentality, oya cook na, una no sabi. Yet you go carry biro de write rubbish.

No let me ves for you o. angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tachia406: 10:04pm On Apr 19
grin grin
lwise:
Carry mud build one by yourself
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by kessler53(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.
there are men that doesn't smoke, drink, womanise, gamble or take drugs
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by tanigororo: 10:50pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
I am not in any of those
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Draslo(m): 12:02am On Apr 20
dkidd:

Smoking is a choice and drinking to relax doesn't make one a drunkard. U sound like a child though. When u sef done navigate through life u go wise. Na only Jesus fit into that ur want and him no send u if u sef no pure 💯
Jesus sef, e get why Dem no tell us the story of his life from 13-30
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Stallione(m): 12:18am On Apr 20
Why u have gotten all that qualities is because u've not started moulding the type of man u want, get some clay soil and start earlier enough. Rotten pu..ssy undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 12:20am On Apr 20
labake1:

I am a Muslim but I don't trust Muslim men, most especially the womanizing part

Islam forbids fornication therefore, Muslims are expected to abstain.

In a nutshell, I have not done all you mentioned above before neither will I do any be4 I depart this world ma Sha Allah!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Pauliaette(m): 12:37am On Apr 20
Wahala, mould or carve this dream man naha...
I bet u, even as that una never know what una want
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Edruezzi: 1:07am On Apr 20
Woman's qualities that she must have:
1. Miss Universe material face
2. Big nyash
3. Big boobs
4. Hot legs
5. Smart
6. At least bachelor's degree, no less than 2:1. Additional qualifications will be advantageous
7. Nonparasitic financially
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by oluwatobi01(m): 3:13am On Apr 20
labake1:

I don't do any of the mention above, infact, I have never done it before.

It boils down to one's discipline. I love my self and I celebrate peace.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 3:29am On Apr 20
rolams:

Islam forbids fornication therefore, Muslims are expected to abstain.

In a nutshell, I have not done all you mentioned above before neither will I do any be I depart this world ma Sha Allah!

Hmmm, okay
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Inosky(m): 3:31am On Apr 20
labake1:

I hope so

Yes. I'm a rare being. Let's chat privately.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Chibuezem(m): 5:49am On Apr 20
labake1:
There are guys like this but women look in the wrong place, start from the church not club.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Omobabasoldier(m): 5:53am On Apr 20
labake1:

Babe, I don't do all this...I only take bitters for my stomach and waist...I have 14 out 16 on that list
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Afolue(m): 6:30am On Apr 20
How about you ladies that doesn’t qualify at all…by any standards.

Na by nyansh & bress
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Otulented: 6:35am On Apr 20
labake1:

She should go and marry Jesus.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Le2money(m): 7:13am On Apr 20
Labake, don't you love those qualities of mine grin grin

labake1:

Go and repent before you get to Solomon stage
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 7:43am On Apr 20
Le2money:
Labake, don't you love those qualities of mine grin grin

Love ko, I covered myself with the blood
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 7:45am On Apr 20
Omobabasoldier:

Babe, I don't do all this...I only take bitters for my stomach and waist...I have 14 out 16 on that list

Congrats
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Caleycash(m): 7:50am On Apr 20
1Sharon:

Sorry you miss the mark.
Your papa naim miss the mark!, go find work do!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by HELLASJ(m): 7:50am On Apr 20
labake1:
Don't generalize, I don't do any of those, I'm really doing well for myself.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by 1Sharon(f): 8:05am On Apr 20
Caleycash:
Your papa naim miss the mark!, go find work do!

Your tears are delicious

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by rolams(m): 8:11am On Apr 20
labake1:

I forgot to add, if he doesn't drinks, smoke, womanized and gambles, he will be a woman beater

Hmmm! I don't know how the males around you behaves oo but there are many of us here who don't indulge in all these.

To me, these qualities are nothing because they look too easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.