Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48479 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Seagodess(f): 5:56pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.
you get ur type.. decent girls get decent guys.. i have 9 male friends. they don't do all the above
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Tranquility2345: 5:57pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?

Na this kind list dey make women wait forever. Jewessgratitud3 please no be so? 😏
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Caleycash(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

Men with those traits in Nigeria are indeed scarce.
Keep waiting for fool you'll use, no go find work do, mtcheeww
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by unmask: 5:59pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
Na number 14 cast me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by chigogo2010(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19
STOP BEGGING FOR LOVE
Women capitalized on Simps who begs for love, attention and time...
They'll never love or cherish you, rather they'll lender you useless and tag you MUGU. As a man, you should know your way to get a woman's love, not by begging. A man should be a man.

In this video below, The simp begged for love because he doesn't have what it takes to be a man. He agreed to washed dirty clothes for the girl he has been chasing for couple of months just to see if the girl will agree to give him a chance.

During the process of washing his crush clothes, her boyfriend came by and was surprised to see the guy. This is where the story changed to another thing.

Watch the video and learn guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyQd2EQ1KLE?si=8IUG5Z4iuWHwxz8_
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Apr 19
labake1:
God in whose hands your soul is know that you are completely wrong with your submission. Let me burst your bubble, those qualities are endowed in some of the guys out there. For the fact that, it's rare to find doesn't mean it's not in existence.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Time2talk(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by IrepChrist: 6:04pm On Apr 19
Oshin56:
forget about religion here, there are many brothers that are not engage into aforementioned.

It's take the grace of God, to sustain a positive lifestyle. You may try but it's just a matter of time.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by moneylatalks: 6:04pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
What are you offering Aside your rotten pussey?

Damnnnnn lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Caleycash(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

You want them to start frothing and attacking everything about women, don't you?

You know quite well the forum has the dregs of society brandishing themselves as men. It won't be a nice thread.
Who cares about a nice thread??, at least it'll be a realistic one... MANIPULATOR!
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Toscobebo2: 6:08pm On Apr 19
Go to mortuary
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Nicoddemus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19
labake1:
I don't do any of those
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by achimendy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Work hard and add value to your life so you can afford those things you listed.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by ufotunang: 6:29pm On Apr 19
But what can you offer the man with all these qualities you want from a man .but not more than sex
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by sparko1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Apart from Number 5 and number 7, I don't think I have the patience to get a six pack, considering I eat at home and I haven't built my own house because I am in Lagos, land in Lagos is way expensive, I don't want to live anywhere else.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19
Truthsandtrusts:

Because your dad doesn't have such qualities also

You are an îdiot, imbécile
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19
Inosky:

I got all those qualities

I hope so
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:32pm On Apr 19
cutedharmee:

There are some men out there who don't do all this. Believe me

I wonder where they are
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 19
rolams:

I don't do all these. This is because my religion (Islam) doesn't permit me to do so.

I am a Muslim but I don't trust Muslim men, most especially the womanizing part
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by prophetfire: 6:36pm On Apr 19
labake1:
. I don't do any of those things.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19
tollyboy5:

I'm the man you're looking for grin

I forgot to add, if he doesn't drinks, smoke, womanized and gambles, he will be a woman beater
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19
simultaneousboi:
If your brother has all these features mentioned, then you are not asking for much; but na Ogun go kill you if your brother doesn't possess half of the features listed above.

Ode
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19
olaniyilukman:
Maybe she tried visiting Mortuary, she will gladly find her spec there

Yen yen yen yen yen yen
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19
Le2money:
I have all....just that u will need some heels before u can get the tall guy.....and u will need some early morning workout ok on me before u get the packs u want....but I'm fit physically. I no dey womanize, I just have like 5 babes. At least I avnt gotten up to that of King Solomon grin grin grin

Go and repent before you get to Solomon stage
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Bigprik: 6:39pm On Apr 19
[quote author=labake1 post=129521674]Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?
[Do you have any of those quality listed before looking for One?]
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19
Funflipper:

You can as well marry your father who has all the qualities you desire in a man.

Fóol
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19
pinkyruledworld:

I do not do any of this and I am sure you know this.

I don't know it because you look like you do it a lot
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by greypencils: 6:41pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Kaka is all this yet his wife still broke up with for being too perfect. Talk another one. Women don't know what they want so men have learnt to be their real selves without giving a rat arse what any woman thinks.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:42pm On Apr 19
rapheal5:
well im not into any of these, but you wont believe me because i look like who smoke, drink and womanize...

Go and change your look
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:42pm On Apr 19
sonofsteven:

I am an exception and I'm single

Congrats
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19
PepeXKermit:

Firstly, lets ask you, if you are a virgin?

Come and check
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 6:43pm On Apr 19
dkidd:

Smoking is a choice and drinking to relax doesn't make one a drunkard. U sound like a child though. When u sef done navigate through life u go wise. Na only Jesus fit into that ur want and him no send u if u sef no pure 💯

E Pele grandpa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.