Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,684 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) (11420 Views)

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:55pm On May 09
DonroxyII:
I read that Book Infact I used it to do exam for my Sister in her sociology 400L ...

Walter Rodney was Capping Nonsense... Africa has soo much Entitlement mentality always crying while Nothing Hate Africa More Than Africans ....

They wouldn't come to your land, extract resources & Use it for Breakthrough in R & D thus They become much more powerful than you are or would ever imagined to be & You would expect them not to Lord over You ...

The best way at Revenge is for you to emancipate but All of You would keep hiding under your mama & Wife fvcking your brains away inside pvssies only to be crying always ... "How Europe Underdeveloped Africans" ....

Emotions doesn't solve Problems, Facing Realities Does ... You can see what Israel is doing to Arabs, That's Realities .... China has Risen enough to Halt USA, Same with Russia despite the Break Up of USSR ...

I hate Cry Cry Babies ... It solves Nothing... Stand to Develop Your Nations, Play The Politics, Play The Games , Build the machines & Developed Your Weapons so you can be respected amongst the committees of Nations!

If not for Information liberalism, Would Africans Ever know their own History ..

There is no Race That Hoard Knowledges Than Africans ... All These we claimed to Be Spiritism were all debunked by European ... Imagine Human being inside Egungun Scamming people ... Oracle is human in disguise...

Ifa is African mathematics but You must be a Cultist(Initiate) before you know Ifa Just like watching Britannia Movies where that druid was Scamming the Rest ....

Africans are the Curse of Africa, The Europeans are just taking advantage of your Stupidities to Carter your resources away Nevertheless if not for Same European Africans would have wiped fellow Africans Out due to Mere Selfish Interests...

We don't love ourselves as Blacks why should we be crying outsiders don't love us .... are they suppose to pamper us ....

The world Is parasitic... we consume one another... Animal to Man to Plant to Insects ...

The powerfuls reign Over the Weak !
if you read that book and say walter rodney was capping nonsense then you have no sense. because that man gave facts, figure, names places and dates which are proven facts.

see let me tell you somthing. any country that is developed is so because those in power alllowed them to and any country that is not is so because they where not allowed to do so.

i hope you know what happend to gadaffi of Libya in 2011 is libya better now than before? . so did it happen to all those african leaders killed by the west.

king jaja of opbo was selling palm oil directly by export , the europeans came and wanted him to go through them so that he would not recieved all the profits of selling the palm produce. he refused and this made the white men fight him out of his country. the same thing is what they did with nigerias crude today which is why nigeria cannot refine any of its own crude despite having three refineries.

you cannot emmancipate your self in anyway since all african countries did not create themselves rather they gained independence from the europeans who created them. all countries created by the europeans are their property. the pope( the vatican being the most powerful entity in europe for centuries even till this day) actually granted the Portuguese and the spannish papal bulls back in the 1440s granting them permission to enslave africans and attribute their land and resources as their own. this is why many african nations resources are taken away from africa and the leaders cannot do much, if they try to free their people in any way they get assasinated. and the assasinated leaders become an example to any would be leaders to come.

so all other leaders who come into power tow the line drawn for them by the white man or get killed like abacha, yaradua, murtala mohammed, kwame ukrumah etc.

that is how the african leaders get compromised and do the bidding of their slave masters instead of the will of the people.

this is not about self hate or tribalism of religion or emotions as you think. pls seek knowledge you are the one using emotions to think.

in the 1990s an igbo man in enugu built a car which is known as the nzeogu z600. with 90% of its parts sourced and manufactured locally. government agents raided his factory and catered away his blue print, prototypes and engine parts, fruatrating his effort to manufacture vehicles locally. do you think this was done because of tribal prejudices or clearly the attempt at frustrating a localy manufactured automoble in nigeria and africa at large spearheaded by your compromised leaders.?

do you think gowons decision to fight and forced the igbos back into nigeria was his own decison or the decision of the british crown who has deep interest in nigeria oil resources?
some adults dont think.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by SKhanmi: 5:04pm On May 09
Smh, these clowns will follow from thread to thread derailing. Every single time.. Yes you're wise we get it, find somewhere else to spout your BS or create your own threads to refute OP.

4 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Adaisback(f): 5:25pm On May 09
Ourtruth247:
Snakes at the vatican

During this period of my research, I never delved into anything religious. I had always had some doubts about my religion; the inherent contradictions, its unverifiable claims and so on; but I never really looked at it with great scrutiny.

This changed when I came across the pictures of the pope's hall at the Vatican. Given all I already knew about the world, this raised a lot of red flags.

I noticed the serpent symbolism within the building. I noticed the altar was situated in the serpent's mouth just between the fangs. I noticed reptile statue behind the pope's chair

I also noticed that the outside of the building was designed like a serpent's head.

All this didn't make sense to me at the time, but as I researched further it started to make sense.
Bring it closer to home. What do you have to say about the snake worship in many parts of Anambra and some parts of Imo state.

The story had it that those pythons first came in form of human and till date, they bury it the same way they bury human beings

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 6:32pm On May 09
Adaisback:
Bring it closer to home. What do you have to say about the snake worship in many parts of Anambra and some parts of Imo state.

The story had it that those pythons first came in form of human and till date, they bury it the same way they bury human beings

It corroborates all I said; serpent symbolism is world wide.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:10pm On May 09
I will continue posting later tonight. I'm kinda busy right now

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 9:44pm On May 09
Ourtruth247:
The Nazca lines

During the early period of my research I mainly explored politics; wars, political figures, governments etc. And all my research was contemporary; I never delved into any history pre-1900s. It never crossed my mind actually.

This changed when I came across the Nazca lines of Peru - A group of geoglyphs that covered the Nazca desert in southern peru. These lines or geoglyphs were drawings of animals and plants dug into the soil and covered an area of 50 km square.

What I found fascinating about these lines wasn't just that they survived hundreds of years on a desert, but that most of the drawings could only be seen in their perfect shape from the sky directly above the drawings. Meaning that whoever made them probably had some form of air travel or a way of viewing objects from the sky.

This discovery was mind-blowing for me. Mainstream historians claimed the drawings were made between 500BC and 500AD - This was over 1000 years before the first aircraft was made, so why would the people of Peru at the time, dedicate their energy and time into creating drawings that could only be appreciated from the sky directly above those drawings.

I thought about the energy, manpower and resources it would take to make all these in a desert for no reason whatsoever; the impracticality of it seemed absurd.

And just like the political discoveries, this wasn't taught in school. Thus an interest in exploring anomalies in our past was born.

Great work bro!

This was my curiosity too. The days I started hearing of the pyramids, the nazca lines, the stones cut into perfect sizes (note, these are not concrete o, anybody could see them and just assume they were concretes but hell no!, they were fuvking rocks cut into sizes. With what machine?) Then my only question was that why were these stuffs never mentioned in school or geography classes?

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 9:52pm On May 09
Ourtruth247:
I will continue posting later tonight. I'm kinda busy right now

Guy, you are really trying to be honest. Most people don't have sense like that and instead to be open minded, they will insult you. Me, I can't take insult without returning heavy curses back. That is why I don't even bother talking to people about this stuffs. I am on my own personal journey and figuring so many things out. Many people don't deserve knowledge, they deserve the ignorance they suffer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 10:05pm On May 09
RickyJesus:

Why should this be taught in school? Which level of school?

They didn't teach you geography in school? you did not learn of the planetry bodies, solar system.
This topics could easily have been thought under geography at least
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 10:26pm On May 09
Omoawoke:

Guy, you are really trying to be honest. Most people don't have sense like that and instead to be open minded, they will insult you. Me, I can't take insult without returning heavy curses back. That is why I don't even bother talking to people about this stuffs. I am on my own personal journey and figuring so many things out. Many people don't deserve knowledge, they deserve the ignorance they suffer

Thanks for the encouragement.

I have learned a long time to not respond to people that insult and ridicule me; it only derails the thread and wastes precious time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 10:57pm On May 09
Omoawoke:

They didn't teach you geography in school? you did not learn of the planetry bodies, solar system.
This topics could easily have been thought under geography at least
History is more like it and archeology, just rest.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Omoawoke: 10:59pm On May 09
RickyJesus:

History is more like it and geography, just rest.

So we should all be dumb like you and not search for answers.
Mr rickyjesus, it’s you that should rest and vacate the thread, not everybody can be comfortable being ignorant like you are , not everybody has a low level of curiosity. Some of us just have puzzle solving minds and are more intelligent than the others

6 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by RickyJesus: 12:33am On May 10
Omoawoke:

So we should all be dumb like you and not search for answers.
Mr rickyjesus, it’s you that should rest and vacate the thread, not everybody can be comfortable being ignorant like you are , not everybody has a low level of curiosity. Some of us just have puzzle solving minds and are more intelligent than the others
Lol, hear yourself. You lack the intellect to understand a comment but you feel your dull mind could unravel the world.

Self proclaimed dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:25pm On May 10
The truth finds those that genuinely seek it

I would like to emphasize that throughout my research most of the evidence I found wasn't actively sought after.

When I make a statement like "I decided to know more about this subject", I usually had no idea what I would find or even how to find it.

All I had was a genuine desire to find the truth, and through some random event, I will just find something new.

Most of the time its from exploring something unrelated, or just a hunch to explore a subject which leads me into a rabbit hole and into another rabbit hole and then I arrive at some new evidence.

What this made me realize was that the truth comes to those who search for it with honesty and open-mindedness.

The more the think you know, the less you will know, and the less you think you know, the more you will eventually know.

The blend of Intellectual pride and closemindedness is the worst form of ignorance. There is a difference between someone that challenges my arguments from a place of open-mindedness, curiosity and verifiable evidence, and someone that challenges my argument form a place of intellectual arrogance and ridicule.

I have learned that people that fall into the later category are usually very ignorant and they usually offer no valid rebuttals, just insults. These people usually think they know everything; but they actually know very little.

Desire the truth with an open mind and it will surely come to you.

13 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 12:59pm On May 10
The Lunar Nuke Conundrum

On September 10 2009, the NASA's LCROSS mission sought to impact the Moon's south pole to assess the presence of water ice. This was to be done by detonating a nuke on the south pole of the moon.

As the LCROSS hurtled towards its target, anticipation was high. Yet, when the moment of impact arrived, something inexplicable occurred. Instead of the expected plume of debris, observers were met with a peculiar absence - a void where the explosion should have been. Basically there was no explosion.

In the aftermath of this anomaly, NASA scrambled to offer explanations, attributing the lack of a visible explosion to the presence of water ice absorbing the impact. However, skeptics remained unconvinced, pointing to irregularities in the data and anomalies in the official narrative.

Of particular intrigue are reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) observed in the vicinity of the Moon during the LCROSS mission. Witnesses described craft displaying propulsion capabilities far beyond current human technological achievements.

This account, along with other accounts, are corroborated in an interview with a retired U.S.A.F colonel, Ross Dedrickson. The video of this interview is attached below.

Of course you can make the argument that he is lying, but it's weird that an old retired military man with nothing to lose would come out to tell lies about issues like this without any gain whatsoever. Also when you compare his account with the other accounts by his fellow military men, it makes it more believable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEYBC8wU9lM?si=h2cQxHeinYmpY_6e
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:05pm On May 10
What makes my argument strong

What makes my argument strong isn't the individual arguments. If I made the argument that aliens existed and I just shared one account, then this isn't a strong argument and should hold no water.

What makes my argument strong is multiple corroborating evidence from various unrelated sources.

If multiple sources are saying the same thing, then there is a hint at validity. If they are saying the same thing and there is corroborating evidence, then it's likely that what they are saying is true.

Please keep that in mind as you follow the thread. I am not looking at this research from one evidence, I am looking at it as a whole; as different pieces of a picture puzzle.

5 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:14pm On May 10
Redirecting you away from the truth

I'll like to share a tactic the controllers use today. It's the tactic of redirecting you away from the truth. It's an efficient tactic and I'll show you how it works

When a subject that they don't want the public to know about begins to gain popularity, they create an even bigger subject in the form of a movie or song and then give it the name of the original subject they don't want the public to look into.

An example of this is when people were beginning to question whether the body of Walt disney was cryogenically frozen and kept in a lab to be cloned or "reawakened" in the future.

So what did they do to redirect people away from this? They created an animated movie named frozen and a song called "Let it go." As if to tell you to let the subject go.

Now if you search "disney frozen" on Google, all you get is the movie frozen. Before this movie this search query returned articles and websites that sent you into rabbit holes that you didn't know even existed.

This is a very important tactic to note as we explore the next evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:27pm On May 10
The secret Apollo Moon Landing Missions

An astronaut whistle blower named John Lavine, few years ago in an interview with researcher Linda Lowe, shared interesting information about a secret moon landing mission he was part of. According to him, the USA government in cohorts with the Russian government launched a joint moon landing expedition to explore a location on the moon.

John Lavine went further to reveal that in the Apollo 17 mission, which according to the government was the final moon mission, the astronauts found bases on the moon inhabited by what he called alien races and one of them had warned the astronauts telepathically not to return.

According to Lavine, the government disobeying the warning from the Apollo 17 mission launched a secret Apollo 18 mission which was was catastrophic as the astronauts all died after suffering a weird illness that had them behave crazy and speak unknown languages.

Another mission was launched titled Apollo 19 and this mission was also a failure as the astronauts were all killed.

A final Apollo mission was launched which Lavine claims to have been a part of along side US astronauts William Rutledge and Leona Snyder and Russian cosmonaut Alexei Leonov as it was a joint mission. The findings of this mission were taped by him and the images and videos were leaked.

Here is the link to the the footage. Please keep an open mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbLiqTglQU?si=lOQ0JqjSkLVUSJ1l
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:35pm On May 10
[b] Evidence that the Apollo 20 mission could have been true

Now when you watch the footage and listen to the whistleblower's accounts, you might find it hard to believe, but then the validity of his claims because more likely when you explore the case of the NASA PHOTO AS15-P

Years ago NASA released a photo titled the AS15-P 9625. This photo shows what looks like a cigar cylindrical spaceship on a location on the moon. When the original NASA image was leaked on the internet, debunkers claimed that it was a hoax.

But what's interesting is that when you compare it to the cylindrical space craft from the video I posted above, the similarity is undeniable.

Why would a NASA post a picture showing evidence of a craft that was supposedly in a footage leaked years before? Either both the NASA photo and the footage is fake or both are real.

The first image below is the NASA photo, the second and third are screenshots from the video in the link I posted.
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:44pm On May 10
The "Moon Girl" or the "Mona Lisa on the Moon"

In the video and in Lavine's account, inside the cylindrical space craft they found a decomposed grey alien who appeared have been dead a long time ago, along with the corpse of a human looking female with weird tube-like connections on her face.

The woman to have also been dead a long time ago but her body looked preserved.

There is also what appears to be a third eye in the center of her head that was close shut.

Again examine this with an open mind and come to your own conclusions.

These female alien on the moon has come to be known as the Moon Girl or Mona lisa on the Moon.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:00pm On May 10
The Apollo 18 movie: Hiding the truth in plain sight

Another evidence that proves the whistle blower's account might have been true is the creation of the movie Apollo 18

Apollo 18 is a 2011 found-footage science fiction horror film written by Brian Miller: The premise of the movie is eeriely similar to what the whistle blower described in his account of the secret Apollo 18 moon mission years before the movie was released. And the subtitle of the movie clearly says: "There is a reason we have never gone back to the moon"

This in my opinion is another attempt at redirecting people away from the truth - If someone talks about the Apollo 18 mission he will be dismissed as a clown that got his idea from a movie. This isn't just an attempt at redirection, it's also an attempt to hide the truth in plain sight.

Again this is just my opinion, feel free to have yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:10pm On May 10
Censoring the truth

One of the evidence that the moon girl footage might actually be real is the length Youtube went to at suppressing this information.

Four years ago when you typed Moon girl on youtube, the first two search results are vides with the titles "Moon girl" and "Mona lisa on the moon"

But when you played those videos they had nothing to do with the alien girl found on the moon.

Now if you type moon girl on youtube you get directed to a new marvel cartoon called moon girl, as if the first effort at redirection wasn't effective, they created another form of redirection.

You can never find any information on the moon girl without actually deciding to specifically look for it. And you'd have to dig deep to find it.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:14pm On May 10
Phil Schneider's testimony.

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″)

He claimed be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, New Mexico.

Phi claimed the government was strongly against his attempts to share this information and threatened to kill him if he continued.

He was found dead in his home few weeks after the seminar. He had been dead for almost a week before his decomposed body was found.

The coroner immediately ruled his death as a heart attack but further investigation found that he was strangled to death with a hose.

Phil also claimed to have lost 3 fingers from a blast from a weapon fired by one of the grey alien species he was fighting and in his seminars, you could clearly see his hands with the mutilated fingers.

Attached is a footage of the seminar where he talked about his experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq4HqvQq27c?si=K_vs1PIgAFjuwFxg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:15pm On May 10
Ourtruth247:
The secret Apollo Moon Landing Missions

An astronaut whistle blower named John Lavine, few years ago in an interview with researcher Linda Lowe, shared interesting information about a secret moon landing mission he was part of. According to him, the USA government in cohorts with the Russian government launched a joint moon landing expedition to explore a location on the moon.

John Lavine went further to reveal that in the Apollo 17 mission, which according to the government was the final moon mission, the astronauts found bases on the moon inhabited by what he called alien races and one of them had warned the astronauts telepathically not to return.

According to Lavine, the government disobeying the warning from the Apollo 17 mission launched a secret Apollo 18 mission which was was catastrophic as the astronauts all died after suffering a weird illness that had them behave crazy and speak unknown languages.

Another mission was launched titled Apollo 19 and this mission was also a failure as the astronauts were all killed.

A final Apollo mission was launched which Lavine claims to have been a part of along side US astronauts William Rutledge and Leona Snyder and Russian cosmonaut Alexei Leonov as it was a joint mission. The findings of this mission were taped by him and the images and videos were leaked.

Here is the link to the the footage. Please keep an open mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHbLiqTglQU?si=lOQ0JqjSkLVUSJ1l

I saw this type of scenario in a move in which some astronauts went to space, captured an organism from the moon.
While they were trying to study it, it escaped from it's containment, started killing and feeding on the crew and growing stronger and replicating it self. When it was done with them, the spacecraft was on it's way to earth
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by dazzlingd(m): 6:36pm On May 10
No matter what you do, how you put it and how convincing you may sound, just know that majority are already programmed to reject anything that does not align with their personal beliefs. If you watch the movie Matrix, remember when Morpheus told Neo that many people in the matrix don’t even want to be rescued.
But your efforts are not completely vanity, the seed of awakening will be planted in some not matter how few they may be.
All the best, you have done great work.
Most of my threads I tried but abandoned them as I got too busy

7 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Verbtips(m): 11:11pm On May 10
Itohanmiwa:

Bro respect to you, but this your post na error, cos if you really don go deep spiritually you go understand say God dey exist for both old and new testament and every religion i know comes from the old testament. Everybody de try get personal relationship with HIM but in different ways and bible clearly state say na Jesus be the best way to know HIM and get real power, but hear you are claiming over enlightened and angering your god in the process by doing this secretly to glory to yourself. Come to think of it, all this your research may be what one brilliant mind used to catch cruise in the past and kept it in fragment?
no be so research the be na bro leave am to the explore if truely e connect with JEHOVA THE EVERY THING GO SOON POP UP
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Verbtips(m): 12:05am On May 11
Ourtruth247:

Thanks for the encouragement.

I have learned a long time to not respond to people that insult and ridicule me; it only derails the thread and wastes precious time.
good one bro although this the first time i study and read every bit of your information thoroughly.we are truely in darkness,so all the knowledge we have been cultivation for years are just illusion.truely we live in a world full of mystery.
the homo spien race has reach 300k years
yet no changes in it dna
if something like evolution Never happen
how is the great
titanobao,dinosour etc related to the homo sapien
there is already bunch of unanswered questions
Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Verbtips(m): 12:41am On May 11
Ourtruth247:
Phil Schneider's testimony.

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government geologist and structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States (possessing a level 3 security clearance, “Rhyolite 38″)

He claimed be one of only three people to have survived a deadly battle in which 66 American and NATO “Delta Force” soldiers were killed. This battle allegedly occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military and NATO forces at an underground base at Dulce, New Mexico.

Phi claimed the government was strongly against his attempts to share this information and threatened to kill him if he continued.

He was found dead in his home few weeks after the seminar.
so you mean scientist no dey near moon again?
them tell us for sch scientist dey vist moon like water but them go pack their shuttle 4 one side the hop enter moon becus becus the surface b like glass we don truely chop lie

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by favour32(m): 5:03am On May 11
I absolutely appreciate this great research.i was once on this journey.

I also appreciate your maturity by being inert to those directly or indirectly planned to derail this great work because of their hatred for complex knowledge or failure in their intellectual journey.
However,many are happy to be ignorant, unable to absorb new ideas.

Go on, as you are good in what you do.

3 Likes

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 8:47am On May 11
Small greys on earth - 4 angles of evidence

I am about to share four different angles of evidence that are interlinked; and they all hint at the same possible truth.

Please I urge you to be objective and to keep an open mind.

When examined individually they might or might not be convincing to some people, but when examined as different parts of the same puzzle, they become very convincing.

I will now explore these angles one by one.

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:06am On May 11
Small greys on earth - Evidence 1 - Roswell crash of 1947

In 1947, near Roswell, New Mexico, an unidentified flying object crashed under mysterious circumstances.

The military initially reported the crashed object as a "flying disc" and eye witness testimonies corroborated these reports and even claimed the recovered debris and bodies were not of this world.

This event was so popular that it was published in the newspapers. I have the pictures attached below.

However the story quickly evolved days later, with subsequent official statements claiming it was just a weather balloon. However, eyewitness testimonies, including those of military personnel, hinted at a different truth.

I actually found it funny how the official reports changed from flying saucer to weather balloon. This was clearly a deliberate attempt to hide the truth. The newspapers would not publish information that they couldn't verify. So why suddenly change those reports?

When I did more research on the subject I learned that eye witnesses close to the area where the crash happened were repeatedly threatened to keep their mouth shut about what they saw.

Now some of you might believe it was an alien spacecraft, while some of you might not, but the next evidence I will share adds more validity to the claim that it was indeed an alien spacecraft and alien bodies were recovered.

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:45am On May 11
Small greys on earth - evidence 2 - Skinny bob

12 years ago a youtuber by the name Ivan0135 released 4 separate video of a footage of aliens from the Zeti reticulum star system arriving on earth during the mid 20th century. After posting these videos, the youtuber never posted again. The account is surprisingly still active, but no new footage has been posted.

These videos have created divisions among professional film makers, vfx artists and video editors, with some claiming its fake and some claiming it is real.

Years ago a subreddit was created just for this subject and a cash reward of $30,000 was offered to anyone who would come forward with proof that the videos were fake; this proof would include additional video content and proof of the editing process. The cash reward has still not been claimed as no one has come forward with any evidence so far.

The website below examines every detail of each video footage and is in my opinion one of the most elaborate examination of any subject I have ever seen

https://skinnybob.info

The videos are attached below. Feel free to come to your own conclusions

The aliens in this video and the shape and their spaceship mirrors the description given by the eye witness accounts at the Roswell crash site.

The aliens in this video and the shape of their craft also match the descriptions given by the school kids at the Ruwa, Zimbabwe school sightings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB788PtqQvg?si=vPo18UmG5EDimOMX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQCXN4o4Ps?si=CHlH4FAGVt15eOLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xju_CY5ZESA?si=HFNZ2K55v72C4MjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6TLGkrfNKI?si=4JFdAsyG1EaU2L1k

1 Like

Re: Every Shocking Evidence I Have Found For The Past 11 Years (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 9:54am On May 11
Small greys on earth - Evidence 3 - Frozen alien in quebec

A few years before Ivan uploaded his videos, the channel Etrangesvideos published photos depicting a frozen alien corpse being handled by civilians that allegedly discovered it in Rivière-Rouge, Canada in 1992

What is interesting about these photos is that the recovered corpse bears striking resemblance to the ones I have posted already; the one from roswell, skinny bob and the ruwa zimbabwe sightings. This is four different accounts/footage hinting at the same thing.

The video of the quebec alien corpse is attached below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnS51MOCBI?si=QdFPZZ5kQl05fJ0u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoXrVZ5fbB0?si=jPcBsE5z9uGMYPf2

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me / Dick Svcking Is Tasteless, We Do It For Love - Nigerian Lady / I Went On A Romantic Date In Lagos And Was TREATED This Way Because I Had No Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.