Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31197 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by chachanga: 8:29am On May 15
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.

He cheated in 2024, she's been having an affair since 2023, how do you figure that?
Don't you think she just was looking for any reason to jettison him? She's no saint herself. She's just been selectively judgemental and quite an hypocrite. I have no doubt she'd already have been sexually active with the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by mrcrabs(m): 8:37am On May 15
You talked dirty with another girl during the relationship , you caught her cheating too lol na 50-50 na, you guys were not meant to be in the first place, you better move on with your life as she is clearly done with you, as it stands see finish Don enter the matter.

Move on with your life.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Bribri: 8:38am On May 15
Well said. However,she was already on the look out for a fault before he was caught. Baba the girl don sign off since she needed something valid to hold on to. She too dey cheat. She was way smarter than him.
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by mrcrabs(m): 8:39am On May 15
chachanga:

He cheated in 2024, she's been having an affair since 2023, how do you figure that?
Don't you think she just was looking for any reason to jettison him? She's no saint herself. She's just been selectively judgemental and quite an hypocrite. I have no doubt she'd already have been sexually active with the other guy.

Lol them Don dey Bleep yay tay, girls are very selfish they don't care about how you feel it's what is on their mind they will do and won't mind the consequence. Girl way Don break up with the guy since Nysc days.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by chatinent: 8:42am On May 15
maasoap:

That's the part that caught my attention too. Op will suffer in that relationship if it ever ends up in marriage. The lady is the alpha

No mind am

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by zombieHUNTER: 8:45am On May 15
donsheddy1:
Another beer parlor response.

The girl is at fault here

Not a wife material

She will get tired of the new dude and jump on the next
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jeromestarks: 8:49am On May 15
Lukmanraji
She has been cheating on you since before you started that's why she WAS ALWAYS LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE FOR EVIDENCE.

She needed a reason to dump your stu.pid a55.
And she wanted you to carry the guilt all your life that's was why she was always checking your phone to put the blame on you.

THAT WOMAN IS A VERY evil DEMON!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Theempath: 8:59am On May 15
Please leave.

I don't have strength. Just leave.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Caspry5: 9:00am On May 15
maasoap:

Was he supposed to marry her while in the university or during NYSC?
lol i was referring to the duration of the relationship. It's sarcasm grin
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Danisaint112(m): 9:01am On May 15
Lukmanraji

The advice here is okay for you to make your decision.
But like someone said; "your mind is already made."

And to be honest with you, you made a grave mistake when you involve your dad. Like who the heck does that? You indirectly insulted your dad (reduced his worth) and he also insulted himself.

If only God could open your eyes to see how she sees you, you will run with the speed of light. She is probably seeing your family as clowns right now.

She told you she doesn't love. Getting into a marriage with someone that doesn't love you is the worst mistake you can make. More so you and your family will continue to beg her till eternity.

The fact that she was also caught cheating second time, didn't feel remorseful about it, and still doing it right under your nose is the worst of them all.

I know you are deeply in love with her, could probably be attracted to her physical features too and, feel you woulyd find a woman like this anymore.

But here is the thing; why be with a tree woman that don't love you, doesn't respect and ready to cheat. If she does respect you she would have cut off communication with the guy as instructed.

Forget about what people will say. Make yourself the priority. You peace of mind matters.

And most importantly if you leave her, you will feel like your world is tearing apart but trust me over time you will get over it and even begin to wonder how foolish you were to have done all this just to keep her.

A word they say, is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MarketDispatch: 9:09am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I ure advise from you guys. Thank you.

The other guy is giving her Joy... that is why she is doing you like tombola...you better give her red card and find someone else.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by AlphaHakimi: 9:11am On May 15
Dear men,

Learn to cheat like women. Before you make up your mind to cheat, please make sure you are ready for whatever the outcome will be. Don't cheat and beg.

Personally if I cheat on a woman and she forgives me, I loose interest in her. And if a woman cheats on me, I don't forgive. But them never born that woman well to cheat on me sha.

Shalom

Shalom
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by masks(m): 9:18am On May 15
Finding it hard to believe that REAL MAN wrote this...
You lucky nairaland dey ban people.
You for hug transformer by the time I finish with you. Simp? This is more.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Swaelyf(f): 9:33am On May 15
"someone i have loved and respected" yet disgracing and disrespecting her,both of you deserve each other, if you didnt use your father to blackmail her everyone would hv had peace
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Swaelyf(f): 9:36am On May 15
Ewu he has experienced Eve like he wasnt the serpent
tubolancer:
She has enjoyed everything she wanted from you, she couldn't risk going to another level with you, she had it all but you...... I pity you, have a deep breath and move on, you have experienced Eve.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pootle: 9:45am On May 15
tiswell:
I hate to see stvpid simps and their threads.

When y'all gonna learn?

dude is a fuvking simp and ass licker

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by HRMK: 9:52am On May 15
hahaha........but how old are you?relationship is meant for those ready for marriage!what are you doing in it for 7yrs since its essence is marriage!you surely have lost her and may have to look for a replacement!nothing you can do about it!!
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by dbanjj1629(m): 9:54am On May 15
So pe otilo😁😁 She's done with you man. The hand writing is visible on the wall. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Aurelius1(m): 10:01am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.
You've been nominated for the title of " Loverboy of the year". Congrats. On a more serious note, ditch that girl and move on with your life.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by kaymart: 10:04am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Go and watch "Darius M" videos on YouTube.
Good luck to you
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by bjbjjo: 10:12am On May 15
7yrs now that she decided to move, you one run marry her
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Hectroy(m): 10:19am On May 15
Quote me; any lady that checked your phone and snooze around you on suspicious of you cheating is obviously doing same. If not worse.
TheWinterBird kisspost=129953612:
You were cheating on her if you were talking dirty with another female but you're here forming victim. I wouldn't be surprised if you've met up with this person or other women, or dated other women in the so-called 7-year relationship with this girl. Neither of you are saints, but you're the epitome of pot calling kettle black.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Montaque(m): 10:36am On May 15
Why would you date a girl for 7 years? You both have matured. She has done NYSC since 2021 (three years ago). What were you waiting for to marry her? You should know women. If the man around is not speaking marriage, she will find her way to another man elsewhere that is serious. At this rate, its either she gets burnt at this new found love and comes back to you or you allow her go now and never look back.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Mypeople2(m): 10:48am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

You are just giving yourself more problems..You are proposing to a cheat? Just pray that she will not give you another man's baby
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by TheGreatIYANU: 10:53am On May 15
Sapiens3:
7yrs? What kind of relationship is that?

Exactly what I came to comment. Not only did you literally 'tie her down' for seven whole years, you were shamelessly flirting with other women when you were together.

Take what you see and if you've got any iota of respect and self love, let that girl go.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Draxy(m): 10:57am On May 15
Double0h7:

Hmmmm u speak like it's from experience first hand.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Sultty(m): 11:07am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

it's a loveless situation. So let her go and do unto others what u want others to do to you, if u are constantly playing cat and mouse it will destroy many things
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jupitre(m): 11:27am On May 15
Never forgive a woman for cheating...
She'll do it again...
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by torqque7(m): 11:38am On May 15
Lastpharoah33:

Omo see painment grin,

You will be shocked at the stature of the lover boy op. Big, hefty, clean, still with kom kom head.

Did it ever occur to him that the same hœ with slap him with paternity fraud if he successfully 'wins' her back? grin

Ezi bida road,

Yeah I am really disgusted with guys like this,she now chests openly and doesn't give a damn what he thinks anymore and his brain still hasn't told him o boy too much see finish don enter.

One mumu girl tried that with me after I caught her cheating and kept her for the knacks after she begged,but then she now also found out I was cheating and nomore hiding it from her like I use to,and of course my care,money and attention reduced drastically,the spending dropped badly,but was still knacking the bitch.

She started forming victim and vex and disrespect wan come begin enter the matter and she was saying I am too proud because I wasn't begging her like she was expecting me to do,meanwhile I don already get another chick as my new main chick,she vex tire and na so we drifted apart and she found out about my babe.

The last time I saw her, I was coming out of one hotel with one girl like that and she was just passing on a bike and saw me and waved with this angry look on her face and I waved back😁,haven't seen her ever since. E come be like say the girl was even bad luck to me cause when I was with her ,things were not going well,but after I left her things became alot better.

The worse thing you can do to yourself is continue to love a girl that cheated on you,you can accept her and keep her to be wetting your di.c.k when needed but comot mind from her and if possible stop spending as you use to or totally sef and get another one as replacement ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by torqque7(m): 11:43am On May 15
Wainey:

True alphas are not people who read about redpill online and start calling others simps, but those who had had their hearts broken and shattered, they are people who has made mistakes and come back with a sinister yet calculative moves, true alphas dont insult those who are passing through this stage of romance, cos they know this is a crucial stage in becoming a real Alpha demon.

@Op, i feel ur pain, 7years is such a long time, but you will get over it, i lost my own r/ship of four years in 2020 and e be like say i wan dhie. But here i am totally forgot that a lafy that broke me to pieces existed.
U will also get over it with time.
Just dont invest too much emotions into a relationship again, the only person that will be there for u at all times is urself, so selfishly love urself more than anyone

Wrong..A true Alpha is the one who doesn't let himself get cheated by the one who hurt him or broke his heart but also took his pound of flesh from her before going their separate ways and learning also from the bitter experience,and NOT one who got hurt and cheated by one Olosho somewhere and then he is now taking revenge on other innocent girls out there especially those with good intentions towards him.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by IamHonourable1: 11:44am On May 15
Oga leave woman matter and go and go make money, they would be at your beck and when you finally arrive.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Kavod: 11:44am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT THE GIRL, AS PREVIOUS SPOKE ITS GENERATIONAL, PERHAPS YOU NEVER HAD A MOTHER FIGURE, NOR ELDER SISTERS..... IF YOUR FATHER HAD TO BEG THEN HE ALSO BEGGED YOUR MOTHER TOO AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS AWFUL, IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE.
AND IN ANOTHER NOTE. WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID I SENSE YOU BEEN VERY ABUSIVE PHYSICALLY ABOUT THIS ISSUE,.... YOU ARE TOAST, GO AND RECOVER YOURSELF BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.