Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31116 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Azazyel: 12:47am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Two mugus grin . So you didn't know she was trying to dispose of you all along? Right from the beginning, she was looking for evidence of cheating to lay you off. Her plan didn't work cos of your dad so she decided to find another way and she had to later summon the courage to tell you straight. She had stopped loving you since. You saw the signs but kept ignoring them. You sef nawa. You're not smart. Both of you are cheats. The funniest part is that after cheating on you, the best you could come up with was to marry her. How can you marry a cheat? Omo guy if that girl had agreed to marry you, you wouldn't Live long o. You should have broken up with her with your head held up high. That way, she would be obsessed with you. Now, you have given her power over you. You have lost this one bro. Move on. She is not your babe. Try and be more manly next time. Stop begging and assert your authority . Don't take sh*t from any woman. Women don't respect soft men who are too emotional. Even as you're caring, sometimes just be tough. Funny thing is that guy may not even marry her. So rest! Work on yourself and no matter how tempting it is, don't ever accept her back. You sef cheated. To be honest you actually got what you deserved

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by AKINBOLADANTATA: 12:57am On May 15
Dude, stop being SIMP. I hate SIMPS. That girl is no more your girl friend, you've got to move on. To be man - you mist be strong - life is not for the faint-hearted. Leave her and go and hustle, become successful and love yourself- and women will throw themselves on you. Trust me. God luck.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by LEGALSER: 1:04am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Relocate, take some time to chill and you'll be fine..don't rush into any relationship yet just take it easy. Leave that girl, no dey waste ur time.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by funshint(m): 1:14am On May 15
The more you beg her, the more you'll lose value in her eyes. And the more she'll run away. Just stop and let her go. See her as a fool who's eye go soon clear. You need your self confidence back. Don't be a simp! Take good care of yourself and make yourself happy. Follow this channel....thank me later wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW1Z9IBKC74&list=PLa1gC0niIgA90Nmo934R9iJn2eISM7ZFz&index=7&pp=iAQB
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by goslowgoslow(m): 1:20am On May 15
God is trying to save your life you are here ranting... rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by FertilityH: 1:22am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Na wa... move on oga

If u don't want a cheating woman as wife and later raising someone else's children as yours

Infact don't accept her if she returns back. e get why(Her return simply means the other guy has done something and if he begs, na under ur roof them go dey smash ur wife abi na wife to be

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Marcus247(m): 1:25am On May 15
You begged, Your father and brother begged! The truth is when women are distracted it becomes hard.
She is distracted and looking for avenue to move on, unfortunately she caught you.
Pray about it, give it sometime and if she continues bro there are good girls out there.
Next time be careful!
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by InvertedHammer: 1:31am On May 15
/
I wonder why she wastes her life being in a meaningless relationship for 7 years. 2 years of dating is tops. But 7 years? When she feels used, dumped and dejected, then she kills your ass, people will start blaming invisible enemies.

After the break up, an unlucky man will inherit a totally broken woman.

/

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by imustsaymymindo: 1:35am On May 15
I just feel irritated reading this. But I understand you, bro.

I doubt if people remember that wasting potential is a sin just like the guy that was given one cent in the holy book.

Try to pray for forgiveness of sin though. Stop wasting your time and potential in fruitless unions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 1:45am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

The moment I read that you involved your dad,, I got tired of reading..

**(Well,, I just decided to come back and read further)..

Oohh..
So, she even met a guy during NYSC.??
She actually changed during NYSC, but you were too blinded, so you couldn't even realize it.

But bro,, I need you to be sincere in answering these two questions..

1. What exactly do you do for a living? And for how long have you been doing that?

2. Were you the one who majorly trained the babe in the university?
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by DaveHarry(m): 1:47am On May 15
beg your people. leave her permanently.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pedyson: 1:47am On May 15
Jaycobbs:
At the risk of stating the obvious:

1. She's done with you
2. You deserve someone better
3. You need to respect your relationship and keep things clean with other ladies

Nigga, dem no tie your placenta to this woman. There's over three billion women in this world.

3,000,000,000!!!

Chances are, you'll find one that respects you if you can wipe your tears and remove your eyes from this one.

Bro don't blame that babe, why so much long term relationship? 7 yrs is long enough to determine one’s fate
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by ezegenigbonine: 1:51am On May 15
Sapiens3:
7yrs? What kind of relationship is that?

Hire purchase grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by SalamRushdie: 1:52am On May 15
She obviously loves the guy more than you and that's why she was desperately looking for a reason to dump U ...forget her am move on , the guy will also mess her up truste
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by SMREXY(m): 1:53am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
I wish I could beat sense into you bro. That lady sees no value in you no more, that's if she ever did in the first place. So many redflags bro. How can you be planning a lifetime with someone who spits to your face this much. She respects who you are no more, moving on is over due.

If I may ask, do you have any disability that makes you feel you can't get a better lady?

Come on guy, no lady will take you serious if you keep acting this clueless (not soft) with ladies. No lady respects a guy that can't manage her excesses. She's your gf, not your mom that can't be replaced. As much as she deserves love from you, you deserve it as much too. I'm surprised you think a marriage with a lady that treats you this bad during courtship will be peaceful or worth it?

You deserve someone better bro. Go into the world and find YOU a lady that will value and respect you.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Taiwo20(m): 1:58am On May 15
I hope you would be able to see the “mene,mene,tekel,upharsin” on time.

You guys are just deceiving yourselves.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 2:02am On May 15
Zonefree:

Imagine sending his younger brother and father to beg a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

My problem is with the father. Why should an old man condescend that low? He's in the position to instill self love to his son, but he failed.

I won't be happy having my sister marry into a family like that. Tueh!
A very weak father is what the man is.

Like,, how could such a son tweak his father into such a frivolous action?
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by BluntCrazeMan: 2:05am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
You seff,, you fụ́ck-up well well.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Prince1759(m): 2:05am On May 15
Instead of you to buy two big fowl kill and consume with your family this coming sunday. You busy dey cry.. just thank your STAR,she no get belle for you in the course of all this yawa or even carry another man pikin come house for you to dey train am..

You for no only get depression. Suicide for sweet for you mouth like rice and beans. BETTER GO CHURCH GO DO THANKSGIVING.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Ilekokonit: 2:20am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down

my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. Everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

Visit your local beer parlour regularly and you will get over her.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Juwessgratitud3: 2:34am On May 15
The problem with you menis you can't take what you dish lout to people you started it alright and when she showed you that two can play that game you took it so personal toanother leveland now remember it was time to marry her
Her. Don't start what you can not finish
A woman can do hers and go from there you pushed her. She's gone. Forget about her and move on.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by sunnymighty(m): 2:40am On May 15
For the sake of your mental health, move on bro. It is what it is.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Difrent: 2:42am On May 15
Jaycobbs:
At the risk of stating the obvious:

1. She's done with you
2. You deserve someone better
3. You need to respect your relationship and keep things clean with other ladies

Nigga, dem no tie your placenta to this woman. There's over three billion women in this world.

3,000,000,000!!!

Chances are, you'll find one that respects you if you can wipe your tears and remove your eyes from this one.

Op this is all the advice you need .

The moment I started reading the story I knew the girl has started seeing someone else and was just looking for an excuse to pick a fight and end the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Legalese(m): 3:00am On May 15
One mind is telling me to tell you that you don't have sense, but let me just use my other church mond and tell you that you really do not have sense.
Grow and get wisdom. Every other thing will pursue you.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:17am On May 15
Sapiens3:
7yrs? What kind of relationship is that?
Marriagional relationship!

the OP yeye!
grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Aringon(m): 3:34am On May 15
Oga, PLEASE MOVE ON,she is done and trust me the other guy will use and break her and she will.come back begging you

Lukmanraji:

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Elonmuzk(m): 3:38am On May 15
When a woman's heart is fed up, there is nothing you can do to bring her back. Move on dude!
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by biggie73(m): 3:43am On May 15
If you think she is cheating on you, she definitely is cheating. All the attitudes adjustment are pointer to that effect. Let a sinking ship sink.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by 12345baba(m): 3:47am On May 15
Which kind over dating b this one? Una try o 7 good years e go boring for one of u nah.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Obagreatdatoye(m): 3:48am On May 15
Mr. ...Just move on..you are not destined to be together.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Shina500(m): 4:04am On May 15
Why date a lady for seven years without proposing marriage? I have made this mistake in the past. It took you so long to realize that you are already sharing her with someone else.
My advice to you is that, you need to admit that you have lost her and move on, the earlier you realize that, the better for you.
Please, don't show her you are pained or angry and don't tell her you are done with her. just quickly get yourself another girl and rub it on her face, let her know she's now secondary, if she truly love you, she will fight to come back and if she doesn't, that is the end of Solomon Grundy. All the best Niga.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:13am On May 15
It's obvious brother

That bich ain't for you

Read in between d line

Or are you just learning d ropes

Find another girlfriend

7years is not a big deal
We have seen marriages of over 30years that go down d drain and heaven didn't fall

Set your priorities right chief
Work on yourself
Find another girl that will respect and love you
There are plenty of fishes in d market
You just need to figure out a way to catch one

My 2cent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.