Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31115 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by BarrElChapo(m): 9:42pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Please move on. She's moved on since 2023.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by kingxsamz(m): 9:43pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Quit the relationship now and suffer heartbreak. The earlier the better. Cry now so you can feel better tomorrow because that relationship will not work out. Holding on to it is just mental torture.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Greatday8: 9:43pm On May 14
7yrs of relationship and u no give am belle?
Is your di*ck working at all??

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by laivwire(m): 9:44pm On May 14
Jaycobbs:

3. You need to respect your relationship and keep things clean with other ladies.
He needs to respect himself angry
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MrHighSea: 9:44pm On May 14
Baffles me the time people spend on fruitless relationship.

Stop forcing things.
I could deduce "no life-partner" vibes from her.
Move on bro.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:45pm On May 14
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.

Thank you my dear.. I was looking for someone that would post something like this
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by crownprince7(m): 9:46pm On May 14
[color=#000099][/color]reading the 1st paragraph alone I knew how it was going to play out, you messed up going to beg her n involving your friends and folks. Deed has been done, cut your loss and lick your wound and move on fast. Never you accept her back no matter what plays out.
Lukmanraji:

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by spawnx: 9:47pm On May 14
You already lost her a long time ago. Severe the relationship and heal. There's nothing for you in that relationship. Listen to R Kelly "when a woman's fed up"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Omuuvwie(m): 9:47pm On May 14
My advice for you is never beg any one to love you, I repeat neva and never beg any girl to love you, it's quite a pity that you dated for so long, but not all relationship will lead to marriage, no let one yeye girt take you dey catch cruise ooo

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by travelzcruix: 9:47pm On May 14
Who still get only one girlfriend?

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by koyeni(m): 9:48pm On May 14
I dont seem to understand young men these days.
When a woman knows you don't give a damn abt losing her... you've just won her.
You can imagine a man saying he doesn't feel loved. You no well sir

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by greypencils: 9:48pm On May 14
7 years is too long to spend together without any concrete marriage plans. You can't stay committed for that long. The one thing that can create commitment is marriage, nothing else. You took too long and right now She is tired. There is a new kid on the block. I'll advise you to cut her off. You've lost her and there is nothing you can do to bring her back.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Zazaza: 9:50pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advice from you guys. Thank you.
No matter how difficult it might seem,just walk away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Mickolad(m): 9:52pm On May 14
I blamed your father for being a SIMP in the first place by begging a GIRLFRIEND. woe to you all...

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by biz2get(m): 9:52pm On May 14
The moment you told your father to call and beg a woman ,

It simply means , you are finished .
In simple terms .. You insulted your father and yourself.

Remedy ?
Vex for no good reason when discussing with her and from that moment delete her contact , end it all there.

In simple terms.
Show her you are serious and marry her.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Aabheaven(m): 9:53pm On May 14
Such an annoying story, isn't it clear that she doesn't want you. A woman cheated on you and you are still begging. You are finished guy, such a useless story of a simp guy. So annoying

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by modernWays: 9:53pm On May 14
tiswell:
I hate to see stvpid simps and their threads.

When y'all gonna learn?

Infact, this is the real definition of low self esteem unexposed man. Imagine bringing this type of silly thing on social media, something a right thinking man would've solved within a second. Why wasted 7 years of your life doing relationship with creatures that have high tendency to switch loyalty in a matter of days.

As a bachelor, if you want to have a good wife, please date at least 8 girls on your journey to marriage and pick a sensible one among them. That was what I did back then, and I never regretted marrying her after years of marriage.

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Orlu13: 9:55pm On May 14
see how many fellow man is writing a long story cos of woman...

bfr the emergence of simp like dis op, women are usually d ones writing sob stories

These days see able bodied men writing Lamentations on top of a woman wen women plenty everywhere

indeed real men have died during slave trade nd during wars...we are now left with SIMPs....

ur mates are there controlling 3-4 women, u are here crying.. God

Op if u were my brother, I would have disowned u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by tivity101: 9:55pm On May 14
Good riddance... Let her go, if you eventually convince her to tell you she loves you again it's a lie, don't even plan on getting married to her again cos you may leave the rest of your life in regrets why you didn't let go when you had the time.
Just don't give up keep your head high and be focused find a new skill to learn do something interesting, make new friends, take this time to develop into a better version of yourself and wait for the real woman for you.
You will forever be grateful you didn't marry your ex
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Fryx: 9:56pm On May 14
God will heal you.

You don’t use feelings when dealing with a woman. She more in love with the other guy because she did the feeling, the other guy use his head. But I bet you, the other guy knew she is seeing you and will probably not marry her either.

I was once in your shoe, but my own is not ordinary. However, I understand why you have become this foolish, so I won’t blame you. Just learn from this and grow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by ozo13(m): 9:56pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

guyman it is over.written all over ur narration.
Abeg how were u able to clone the WhatsApp make me ma sef learnt abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by DeleTaller: 9:57pm On May 14
Hello bro simp. .. e sure for me die this girl has your remote. But before she start controlling your mumu button, u better get sense. Obviously she has jump into a new wagon long ago and it keeps irritating me how you still calling her your babe. I know it's not gonna be easy on you, but u need to move on. If you don't , she will come back to you when that guy Bleep her up cos she knows u are her mumu
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Orlu13: 9:58pm On May 14
Mod do ur worst

OP fr ruining my night alongside toteham, God punish u wherever u are

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Fryx: 9:58pm On May 14
Lonestar124:
How people fall in love deeply like this, is what I cannot understand.

Especially as a man, I grow up with this mentality that what will happen will happen, and what will not happen will never happen even if the mistake is coming from me, I accept the outcome the way it is..

Emotionally, this is how men supposed to be.

The moment I lost this principle you stated was the worst moment of my life. Luckily, I recover.

Life sha.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Riosystem: 9:58pm On May 14
Move on
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MaziObinnaokija: 9:58pm On May 14
sad I dnt knw that we still have slow,confused, dumb peepz here

Leave that girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Bananapill: 9:59pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Save yourself from a cheating wife later and blood pressure. Don't simp but man up.
You should do the breakup.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Assetosky(m): 9:59pm On May 14
You didn't mention how the guy was bleeping her from behind with heavy pr.ick
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by JASONjnr(m): 9:59pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

That fateful day, my dad called me as usual and asked of my gf. Then I told him that she's fine but we're not cool at the moment. So I explained how I hurt her and he told me he's going to call her by himself.

I think every parent will intervene in such situation when their child is having an issue in their home.

Never involve your family in your love life. Keep them far from your feelings to your woman. Be in control of that aspect of yourself.

Also, I've been in a relationship with a girl for 8yrs and when we separated, it went down and I moved on.

Reading your story was almost what happened to me. But believe me, you didn't experience half of what I faced loving a girl. I don't cheat in my relationships.

But you have to grow up and stop loving the wrong people and stop giving people the impression that they hold keys to your happiness.

If you keep begging her to stay, be ready to beg all your life.

The moment a woman sleeps with another man.. ogbeni she's not your woman anymore. Even if she gave birth to all your children, she's a community property!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Kobicove(m): 10:00pm On May 14
You're very wicked for tying down a lady for 7 years!
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:00pm On May 14
You are a simp,you over beg woman,you add your brother to beg woman,you still carry your father join,may God have mercy on you.Be a modern man and know when to walk away.no dey mumu for woman still add your family join.

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Zooposki(f): 10:01pm On May 14
finallybusy:
Somebody should teach me how to do long relationships. After I chook prick once, love don reduce. By the fifth encounter, I need a new face to warm my bed.

You are just immature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / President Weah's Director Of Operations LEC Marries Wife's Best Friend / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.