Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,544 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31234 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by braine(m): 4:28am On May 15
I’ve never had the feeling of konking someone on the internet so badly, until now. OP is a slowpoke.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by captainking(m): 4:42am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.
You are still calling her your babe with pride... Oboy.. Move on. She has moved on
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Kaxmytex(m): 4:46am On May 15
Funny girls ..

I am sure the guy wey dey bombard her with text knows about you...

She felt she is getting older to settle down, if u are sexting other girls, u fit dump her, where she wan come start from...
She needed an option, her NYSC guy fits in....

One thing about diz ladies, they are only loyal to their feelings, 4get sey na ship of 7yrs, she doesn't care, if she's feeling another person, just free ur mind from her....
U don't have to block her, delete her contact, if she calls, don't pick and drop the call, if she text, don't reply, if she comes back begging, don't even think am sey u wan accept am back, don't stalk her on SM, unfollow and unfriend on all SM, don't block her, na she go do the blocking by herself....

Don't enter another ship in haste, e no dey end well...
Work on urself
Build urself
Get ur mind of her.
Don't wish her any negativity in ur mind.
Wish her well

Na sporty she play, life na risk...

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Foodqueen(f): 4:55am On May 15
Move on, she is one of those that are destined to tell a tale of throwing a good relationship away.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pickieox(m): 5:10am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

I want to ask a question. Is your existence tied to this wh0re you call fiancée or not? If you can answer this question with your whole heart, I believe you know what to do.

P. S: You are becoming a man. Women are controlled by their feelings. Never in your life take her back. Never! Cos if you do, you will later regret it. I said what I said.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by humberjade: 5:12am On May 15
I don't understand this guy o, someone has been in close contact with a guy with whom she served, obviously with some s*xual encounters too. Now, she served with the guy in 2021, work in the same Fin Institution, and your relationship with her is 6 years... doesn't that tell you something? She has been cheating on you ever since, and during those times she was trying to find ways to catch you in the act of wrongdoing, she wanted a valid reason (excuse), no matter how little, to end the relationship.

Now she also wants you to be the one to end the relationship. 😅 She is just like a football club manager who has a mouth watering offer from a new club, but doesn't want to resign, starts a losing streak, waiting for his current club to boot him out so that he can collect a heavy payoff, in her own case, she wants to remain the victim till the end while still enjoying goodies ftom you. "He cheated on me, and still jilted me", werey girl.

May the hold she has on you be broken. Count your loses and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pickieox(m): 5:19am On May 15
Zonefree:

Imagine sending his younger brother and father to beg a Nigerian girlfriend undecided

My problem is with the father. Why should an old man condescend that low? He's in the position to instill self love to his son, but he failed.

I won't be happy having my sister marry into a family like that. Tueh!

One chilled Heineken for you✅ Your comment of: "....He's in the position to instill self love to his son, but he failed...." really speaks a lot.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by yakson84(m): 5:21am On May 15
There is no need to bring this issue to nairaland. The handwriting is clearly written on the wall. It is obvious u have not succeed that is why u keep chasing her. Bros just go and succeed and u wil understand what am saying. This is it

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pickieox(m): 5:25am On May 15
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.

It seems there is a part of your brain not functioning well right? Can you just listen to yourself? Someone caught her partner cheating yet she is doing the same but now playing the victim. It seems roasted thunder want to fire you right? Liabilities gengs that depend on man for survival yet you see them claiming equal rights🤣 Equal rights indeed🥴

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by PepeXKermit: 5:25am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

A foolish man is a .an who does not know how to walk away. She is fone with you. Give her a last Bleep and delete her from your phone.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by lilachiever(m): 5:27am On May 15
E sure say this one go nurture another man pikin.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by CoolAmbience(m): 5:27am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Is this a content for a novel or real life?

I hope that it is a content for a novel, because the main male character is a 'plain mumu'.

You want to marry that kind of woman? See you, see death sha.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pickieox(m): 5:29am On May 15
DaddyRochie1642:
You were cheating and you were caught and she was forming heartbreak, not knowing that the person that caught you was also cheating in the shadows all along and was forming heartbreak grin grin.

That guy that she is chatting with online is also chatting with other Ladies online and you're here weeping and gnashing your teeth,

Oga to slap you dey hungry me,

You're here lamenting about the sacrifices you made for the woman when the love dey scatter ya head, now your eyes have cleared grin

Now, better open that your large ears and open that your coconut head and pay attention to my words of wisdom,

Never ever put a woman above you in this life,

I can already tell that you are a bloody simp,

You placed that woman above you all through your years of dating that's why she doesn't regard you and showers the other guy with respect and she treats him Better than she treats you.

Now you have learnt the hard way, women despise bloody simps,

If you had played your role well from the beginning as the man and head of his relationship, that your woman will dare not pick your phone in the first place to read any useless chat,.... Even if she reads your chat, and See's your dirty chat, when she sees and reads them, she will sit up because she now knows that she has competition that will compete with her for you.

You placed that woman above you from the beginning of your relationship with her,

Hope you have learnt your lesson,

Hope you won't be a bloody simp in your next relationship grin grin

Lol🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by banks(m): 5:29am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

It's so sad and can be painful. I understand exactly how you feel but you have to move on. She had started cheating on you even before she saw your chat with someone else, it means she doesn't love you anymore and if you struggle with her or force her to marry you against her wish, she will continue to cheat on you in marriage. There are lots of better ladies out there that will appreciate your love more.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by dannywest: 5:33am On May 15
When you realise there are over a million women better than your so called 7 year girlfriend that would treat you better you would stop this.
Her actions are clear,
Block, cut all contact and move on.
You seem so pathetic right now.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by efemena5050(m): 5:33am On May 15
U were just an option bro .....forget tht ur 7yrs things....she wanted the best train to come so she can ride.....using all ur past deeds as an excuse was the best bait to axe u.....now guilt will kill u cuz u will forever blame urself tht u caused the break but na lie
Oooooooo.she been don done with u but for this so called 7 years she dey wait for a better option now she don see am. Ur.a gonner.....the more u beg her the more she resent u.......the first 2years u for marry her before she enter market na.......
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jattopeter(m): 5:44am On May 15
You are a weak man and a big disgrace to a whole brother hood world wide.
How can you see the picture, boldly written on the wall and you are pushing for a marriage with a lady that's not faithful to you , despite I know you too are not faithful to her . Who does that , to use marriage to tie her down , somebody you would have called it a quiet with.
Why are you in a seven years relationship with a lady without doing the needful?
You are a big disgrace to brotherhood.
Free the lady , the other guy will not marry her .
People that works in the same financial institution are forbidden from marrying each other , except one of them will have to resign, so , free them and focus on your life.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jattopeter(m): 5:47am On May 15
What a big disgrace to brotherhood.
Lonestar124:
Move on bro, abi you want to ask your grandfather this time to beg her on your behalf cheesy

Ndi love cheesy
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by NiceClean: 5:48am On May 15
Kaxmytex:
Funny girls ..

I am sure the guy wey dey bombard her with text knows about you...

She felt she is getting older to settle down, if u are sexting other girls, u fit dump her, where she wan come start from...
She needed an option, her NYSC guy fits in....

One thing about diz ladies, they are only loyal to their feelings, 4get sey na ship of 7yrs, she doesn't care, if she's feeling another person, just free ur mind from her....
U don't have to block her, delete her contact, if she calls, don't pick and drop the call, if she text, don't reply, if she comes back begging, don't even think am sey u wan accept am back, don't stalk her on SM, unfollow and unfriend on all SM, don't block her, na she go do the blocking by herself....

Don't enter another ship in haste, e no dey end well...
Work on urself
Build urself
Get ur mind of her.
Don't wish her any negativity in ur mind.
Wish her well

Na sporty she play, life na risk...

This sounds so cool. OP pls do as it says. Stay off this lady, let her be, she may come back asking for you guys to be friends, dont let this happen. It will take you sometimes but you will come out of this. Good luck and be heal from hrt pains.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by GreatVocalist: 5:54am On May 15
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.

Really? You're pinning everything on the man when the lady herself had a secret love affair also? That's sheer hypocrisy.

From observation, even if the man had proposed marriage earlier, she would have told him she wasn't ready. Even if she accepted the proposal, it wouldn't have been wholehearted. That means she'd definitely cheat on him.

It's not about staying too long. If it was, she would have mentioned it to the man. She lost interest long ago because of the 'new' guy, that's why she kept looking for reasons to incite arguments between them. Even though her suspicions were right, it's definitely not the reason she was misbehaving.

I'm not justifying the man's action, I'm saying that the lady already left the relationship, even before she made that discovery. The dude was remorseful, but she wasn't when she got caught, she even blatantly denied it when the was evidence. Yet you say the man killed the relationship? Abeg be reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by njelrapheal: 6:02am On May 15
Double0h7:

This is toral bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by GreatVocalist: 6:10am On May 15
njelrapheal:

This is toral bullshit.

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by wunmi590(m): 6:13am On May 15

A finished man, after all these red flag, you still want to marry her, and you will now have problem in future and be disturbing our cyber space that had I know...

You better deceive her and secretly get someone else to marry to and send her your invitation that will shock her....

With all the multitude of beautiful Nigerian women outside, you want to kill yourself on one girl

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Berankis: 6:15am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Somehow, from experience, I think you are getting it all wrong. The time you were supposed to use to build yourself up, you have spent nurturing a girl you shouldn't have had any business with yet. Tougher times await you my friend. Only few guys do this and get away with it.
If you haven't built any solid thing for yourself as a man, don't start running after women for marriage or even at all or you will find yourself in this begging position or even hurt. Build a career first or business, or education or training, apprenticeship, just add real value to yourself first as a man and later go after a woman you can support.
This is just my experience!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jattopeter(m): 6:18am On May 15
And the guy will definitely leave her at the end , people that work in the same financial Institution are forbidden from Marrying each , irrespective of the branch they work, it's against their Policies.
The guy will chop and clean mouth, except one of them is ready to resign.
This guy is a disgraced to brotherhood.
jesmond3945:
let me tell you what will happen. Your babe would only come back to you if this current man leaves her. Even if you marry your babe now, she would not be 100 percent in.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Offpoint1: 6:20am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

😂 Bro move on, it's foolishness to want to stick to a woman who doesn't love you anymore. Don't make the mistake of thinking she will love you again, whatever love you might receive again it's out of pity and expect endless cheating.

Move on, shxt happens. NEVER BEG A WOMAN TO LOVE YOU AS A MAN

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Gandah(m): 6:24am On May 15
Bro leave her sorry *$$ abeg
All these feelings you're feeling is because you've been together for so long making u feel she's the only girl in the world and she knows that and that's y she's treating u like she do knowing u will never leave her
My advice to cut communications with her and with all these evidences of her cheating I see no reason y u will still love her

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jattopeter(m): 6:27am On May 15
Mickolad:
I blamed your father for being a SIMP in the first place by begging a GIRLFRIEND. woe to you all...
Abi he took after him ni.
This is a big disgrace to all the brotherhood.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Offpoint1: 6:28am On May 15
Lonestar124:
How people fall in love deeply like this, is what I cannot understand.

Especially as a man, I grow up with this mentality that what will happen will happen, and what will not happen will never happen even if the mistake is coming from me, I accept the outcome the way it is..

Emotionally, this is how men supposed to be.
We have same thing in common... "There's a phrase" What Wil Be Will Be " boldly written on my wall.
Whatever shxt I found myself, I'm not panicking... Whatever will be will be.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jericco1(m): 6:29am On May 15
bro honestly, you messed up.. you are holding on to hot iron.. she has stopped loving you, you need a break
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by olenime(m): 6:29am On May 15
What value has this gal got for a family begging and for a 9 page comments on our great NL?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jattopeter(m): 6:31am On May 15
The same lady that contributed nothing meaningful to the relationship except Sex alone. This I can tell you for free , Ah! Ah!! This guy needs to be disown by brotherhood, after haven been floogged severely so that his eyes will open.
Orlu13:
see how many fellow man is writing a long story cos of woman...

bfr the emergence of simp like dis op, women are usually d ones writing sob stories

These days see able bodied men writing Lamentations on top of a woman wen women plenty everywhere

indeed real men have died during slave trade nd during wars...we are now left with SIMPs....

ur mates are there controlling 3-4 women, u are here crying.. God

Op if u were my brother, I would have disowned u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around? / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.