Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31120 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by sparko1(m): 10:19pm On May 14
Bintasukai:
Bro don’t listen to all these red pillers of nairaland. Na dem go ruin your relationship pata pata. Relationship of 7 years? Haba. You need to die dia. Show her that she is important, show her that you know you are not worthy of her love, that you know she is just managing you, she will pity you. Na mind games bro. She is just testing you, so that she can know that you will love her regardless of her missteps. Bro, go harder. Spend money on her. If she no gree, tell her you don’t mind being the second guy. If she doesn’t take you serious, tell her that you are willing to prove that you are ready to take the back seat, tell her you are willing to watch whenever they are having segs. That she will see you won’t get angry, and if you get angry, she has the permission to leave you finally. You will get her back with all this game I have taught you, don’t worry. Being a simp is not a bad thing, okay. These other guys are just incapable of loving.

This is comments is worse than advice lol!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by donsufia: 10:20pm On May 14
IIn All your life, marry some one that loves you more than you do to her.. Her heart is witj some one else right now. Any attempt to plead her, she may poison you and still run to the one she loves.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by embee430(m): 10:20pm On May 14
A typical simp always want to catch a falling knife. You are operating in a place of fear. Fear of not finding someone new. Change your mindset and focus on the hustle. She has lost respect for you because you are focusing on her instead of your hustle.

Ladies don't bend for guys they don't respect. When you place her above you and be the nice guy always wanting the relationship to work. She will lose respect for you.

My advise is to go no contact on her. Don't watch her stories, don't call her, don't stalk her, mute or block her if possible. Go ghost on her and watch her run back begging on her knees. This always work 99% of the time. However, you shouldn't even accept a woman who disrespect you to that level. MOVE ON. its painful but a real man endures pain.

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by yad2eidi: 10:21pm On May 14
Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone.

how you go loose guard like this. she probably took him serious because she now has proof that you are not worth it
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by OLRAYS(m): 10:22pm On May 14
blahc007:

Your relationship was gone since 2023....that's just the realest fact bro

Walking away from someone you are emotionally attached to is very difficult, but bro you got to walk away.

It will hurt, but you will be fine....take it from a bro who have seen it all.

When a lady is in love with another guy aside her man, the relationship is gone and gone forever.....

The remedy to this is just to try your best to let her be....

Guess what..... HER EYE GO CLEAR SOON....I know this one like I know the size of my blokos..

You see women, they trully need serious prayers.....they are always a victim of there own emotion.....imagine sacrificing a 7 year relationship on the alter of her own lust....it's surely going to end in serious weeping..e go do am voom for eye.....I have seen this before, I have been there,....so believe me.

Count your loses and move on....please don't cry inside oo...don't bottle up emotions...

Talk to real Gees..., but when your are alone, make sure you cry well....I mean, cry like a baby....wipe your tears and come out....

That's how to heal fast....like I said, take it from a nigga who have seen and experienced shit...

Nothing fit shock me again for this life
same here man, same here.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jojothaiv(m): 10:22pm On May 14
blahc007:
Nothing fit shock me again for this life
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Anatolia: 10:22pm On May 14
I really can’t explain how we have the greatest simps in the world. The message is clear, she is no longer interested in you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:22pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

That fateful day, my dad called me as usual and asked of my gf. Then I told him that she's fine but we're not cool at the moment. So I explained how I hurt her and he told me he's going to call her by himself.

I think every parent will intervene in such situation when their child is having an issue in their home.
Bro you bring your matter come LUNATIC HEADQUARTERS. Me I will advise you say that your girl don collect bigger gbola and she's confused right now, the guy isn't going to marry her, here is my advice, when she returns? Don't ever accept her back oh. If you do? You are completely finished

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jojothaiv(m): 10:23pm On May 14
Bintasukai:
Bro don’t listen to all these red pillers of nairaland. Na dem go ruin your relationship pata pata. Relationship of 7 years? Haba. You need to die dia. Show her that she is important, show her that you know you are not worthy of her love, that you know she is just managing you, she will pity you. Na mind games bro. She is just testing you, so that she can know that you will love her regardless of her missteps. Bro, go harder. Spend money on her. If she no gree, tell her you don’t mind being the second guy. If she doesn’t take you serious, tell her that you are willing to prove that you are ready to take the back seat, tell her you are willing to watch whenever they are having segs. That she will see you won’t get angry, and if you get angry, she has the permission to leave you finally. You will get her back with all this game I have taught you, don’t worry. Being a simp is not a bad thing, okay. These other guys are just incapable of loving.
Op read this comments in the opposite, everything written up there is sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by drnoel: 10:24pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Mata has ended already. What are we supposed to do again here?
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Bimpe29: 10:25pm On May 14
Bro, broken relationship is better than broken marriage. She has told you that she no longer love you.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by aktolly54(m): 10:25pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.
whatever you have done for her, consider it charity things and move on
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Yelight(m): 10:26pm On May 14
Don't because of what your people will say and eat poison (no harm intended, she might be a good person), she's done with you and you can't force love, let her go in peace. Also, in your next relationship pls be faithful. Forgive yourself, forgive her, get healed and move on.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by DaveHarry(m): 10:26pm On May 14
so you messed up to the point where your father had to stoop so low to beg gf to accept you back. my younger bro or sis no fit try am beg my "angry" wife sef. for what? go beg your people, then let her go permanently

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by OLRAYS(m): 10:26pm On May 14
Orlu13:
see how many fellow man is writing a long story cos of woman...

bfr the emergence of simp like dis op, women are usually d ones writing sob stories

These days see able bodied men writing Lamentations on top of a woman wen women plenty everywhere

indeed real men have died during slave trade nd during wars...we are now left with SIMPs....

ur mates are there controlling 3-4 women, u are here crying.. God

Op if u were my brother, I would have disowned u
grin grin laugh wan finish me
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by luminouz(m): 10:26pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Damn ...

See as your gf cheated on you, and you forgave her after all we told y'all?

Never forgive a cheating woman....she never ever repents.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by tete7000(m): 10:27pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Thank you.

How this tey concern anyone here?
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Madups(m): 10:27pm On May 14
Lonestar124:
Move on bro, abi you want to ask your grandfather this time to beg her on your behalf cheesy

Ndi love cheesy
i nor understand younger brother and later father to beg a girl. One nigerian girl o.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MySolace: 10:27pm On May 14
Sorry i couldnt finish...
I no wan begin vex for wetin no concern me.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On May 14
Dude! 7 whole years!? shocked
Relationship is the new marriage!

Lukmanraji:

The years that should've been celebrated as marriage anniversary, you both wasted on a relationship.
Well, then. undecided
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Waffarianman(m): 10:29pm On May 14
@Op is still a youngster in the game, wipe your tears and move on. babes matta no dey anywhere
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by PUNANI01: 10:31pm On May 14
Nigerian girls, just pregnant her and see things work out in your way and you're here cruise! Pregnant her she go dey half loyal to you and ashamed of whatever she had been planning at your back.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Mcslize: 10:31pm On May 14
This is what you get when you invest too much in a woman who doesn't invest anything in you and the relationship.

Don't save it. The more you try to save that relationship, the more you will be at the beck and call of that acclaimed partner.

You better move on if you value your peace of mind and know what's good for you. You can't save this relationship. It's already a dead relationship. Unless you just want to fool yourself around that lady.

Don't be stupid is not a curse. Make sure you follow this guy on Facebook and be free from things like these.

Lukmanraji

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by luminouz(m): 10:32pm On May 14
Namaster:
You begged.
Your brother begged.
Your father begged.

Dude, your simpleness is GENERATIONAL.

No hope for you.
You finished him!!!

Haba..how can a whole family beg a woman like that?
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by zoghys: 10:32pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Plain and simple, you're an asshole. Love should be reciprocal, and if otherwise get the hell out of it now while you have your sanity intact.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by matoota: 10:32pm On May 14
Move on bro,
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Bluntemperor: 10:34pm On May 14
Sapiens3:
7yrs? What kind of relationship is that?

Just imagine,for 7- years,no plans for the girl and no plans for yourself?
My Girlfriend indeed '
You guys of nowadays,Una get mind o!
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Yxxx: 10:34pm On May 14
All you saying why should the father get involved should rethink. Some relationships are so open to family members and from what I read, she has a good relationship with his family and they like her equally and want her in the family hence the father stepped in to address the issue. Some of you men have terrible relationships with your father.
As for the poster please move on, everybody has their deal breaker, she is no longer interested.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by mablie(m): 10:35pm On May 14
Bintasukai:

grin grin grin

You are a fool for making me laugh loudly this night

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Aleem26(m): 10:35pm On May 14
Why youself never plant am for spermatozoa abi na Jehova witty you be

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MySolace: 10:38pm On May 14
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.
So, all of a sudden dis lady has turned a saint...?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by periphetes: 10:38pm On May 14
Wow, crazy episode.
Man cheer up , get your shit together and move on.
Like someone rightly mentioned earlier they are more women than men in the world. The more you beg and chase this little girl , the more you will get weaker, more ridiculed by her and left with no self worth.

Love yourself , you are the price not the woman . You are going to be leader of your home someday . Stop been weak and a coward. Be willing and ready to lose a wayward lady without giving a shit. Man the f**kup you will not die because of this girl.

Ps: Mark this day , someday you will look back and laugh at today stupidity while looking at your wife and lovely kids .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.