Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! (31126 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On May 14
If u love a girl more than she loves u u will suffer more especially if she's a bad girl or easily distracted type.

u cheated and apologised and showed remorse, she cheat and denied it until u brought evidence and she went back to cheat again and u are the one begging? u can't be serious, I hope u are just whining her.

Dude u better stop acting like a sissy unless u want to father another mans child.

She did u wrong and has no remorse and u are not upset? yes it is painful but u are still wanting her and the relationship under these circumstances because u are weak and have no value for urself.

In otherwords u love ur cheating girlfriend more than u love urself.

That is unfortunate and highly unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by ibiba55(m): 11:17pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

Oga!!! Man up. See the hand writing on the wall. Focus on yourself. Someone out there is sending out flares for your love to come the rescue.trust me you will be fine.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Itiskdg121(m): 11:18pm On May 14
I understand how you feel bro.
My advice for you is to work on yourself. I mean you should strive hard for success.

If you're a Christian, then join the choir in a big church, learn how to play instrument.

You will be alright.

Lastly, always prioritize yourself, be selfish, strong willed and hungry for greater heights.

The truth is no woman will respect you if you display weakness. Read that again.

I wish you the best
Lukmanraji:
My gf of seven years has been giving me attitude recently which I noticed sometimes last year. I observed that she always check my phone to look for something to hold against me. Yes, she suspected that I'm having something with someone. So, every time she's around me, she always find one or two thing that will lead to argument and all that. Aside that, the respect, love and intimacy between us reduced drastically.

Fast forward to this year, She successfully read a chat on my phone where I was talking dirty with someone. That's the genesis of the whole mess I'm in right now. She just walked out quietly and decided to end it all. Since then, I've not been myself because this is the person I have planned to live the rest of my life with. So, I started begging her but she's not giving me any green light. I called, messaged her but no response. I asked my Junior brother to beg on my behalf but she didn't succumb to that not until my dad intervened to apologize on my behalf.

So, she call me that we need to see. I rushed to visit her and apologize again and again. She agreed to continue with the relationship but she hasn't forgiven me. After few weeks of the whole issue. I suspected that she's hiding something from me. Then one fateful night, I spy on her phone when she was unlocking her phone. That night, I was able to access her phone while she was asleep.

I checked her WhatsApp, I discovered that she has been clearing her chat with one particular guy who happens to be her friend from NYSC since 2021. They became close as they both work in the same financial institution but in a different branch. Then I went further to her Instagram page to see what's going there.

To my greatest surprise, I discovered that they have been having an affair since 2023. My gf has been throwing herself to this guy, they have been going to the cinema together and other places. On her birthday, my babe and this guy went out together without my knowledge, they both book uber to somewhere without my knowledge, they were both sharing their feelings online, talking about marriage, how to raise their kids irrespective of their religion differences and my babe even throwing herself to the guy for sex. Everything thing I found in their chat especially how my babe has been treating this guy with love and respect is the opposite of how my babe has been treating me lately.

So, I screenshoted all the evidence and save on my phone. I then challenged her that she's cheating on me with that guy but she blatantly denied it. Not until I showed her all the evidences with me before she began to cry fowl and started debunking all I saw. She claimed that they are not true, they were just playing and not into any thing serious. They are friends and that's how they banter each other online. All her excuses were not genuine but I still forgive her on one condition that I don't want to see her with the guy again and she should cut off any form of friendship or relationship between them because I had done something more than that to her just recently and she forgive me.

Meanwhile, during the cause of this issue, I proposed to my gf that we should take this relationship to the next level by seeing her parents this year and maybe by the end of the year, we do the whole thing. The shock response I got from her was that she's not in a rush to settle down with me. Not even this year as she's just healing from the heartbreak I caused her and I can't use marriage to tie her down then I continue breaking her heart. There's no how I tried convincing her that I am a changed man now as I am ready to take responsibility and be a responsible person.

After few weeks, I logged into her whatsapp on my system and then again I found out that she's still talking to this guy and they were even planning on going out again. I got angry and send proof to her but guess what, my babe para for me for cloning her whatsapp on my system. Hell almost let lose that evening. This time around, she felt unapologetic about the primary issue that I warned her to desist from. Funny enough, after close observation, I learnt that they move their chats from whatsapp to Snapchat where their chat is just "view once". Then I knew that this lady is not ready to stop talking to this guy. I have shouted over and over this matter but this time around, my babe is now feeling lackadaisical about this issue.

Right now, my babe is now comfortable with the guy and she's now sitting on defense about this matter. In our last conversation, my GF literarily told me that she doesn't love me anymore. And then she started rewinding all my past during the cause of the relation and using it as an excuse for not been able to love me like she used to. In our conversation, the only thing she didn't mention is that we should go on our separate ways (break up) but everything she said to me indirectly simply means that she is done with me.

I felt unloved as this is the woman I never placed anyone above, this is the woman I've nurtured when we were in school and outside school. I respected her and love her so much that she has become part of me. My parents, family and friends are expecting us to tie the knot soon but here is my babe telling me she's not in love with me anymore. I felt unloved about this whole thing and I'm heartbroken.

I am lost and crying inside silently as I never expected someone I have sacrificed something huge for before to be acting like this to me. I'm depressed. I need mature advise from you guys. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by dannex4adx(m): 11:20pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

You are a fool. You ought to have known that she was looking for a way to discharge you by checking your phone. Leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:21pm On May 14
Lonestar124:
How people fall in love deeply like this, is what I cannot understand.

Especially as a man, I grow up with this mentality that what will happen will happen, and what will not happen will never happen even if the mistake is coming from me, I accept the outcome the way it is..

Emotionally, this is how men supposed to be.

That's the spirit. Work for a desired outcome but accept the eventual outcome regardless of whether it matches your desired outcome or not. And lastly, no woman is too beautiful to be fu¢ked like a bltch.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by NonsenseRubbish: 11:24pm On May 14
Stopped reading from the first paragraph 😒 and don’t even want to know the rest. Walks out of thread. OP better take a cue 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by seetomorrow: 11:26pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

I took my time to read all these nonsense you wrote.
First of all, you are a big fool. Only fools beg women.
You and your father are SIMP
3rd, you don't deserve that woman, she is far better than you.
Never, never in your life beg woman, any day you do that, You have killed yourself and your soul as a man. Who does that? It irritate me when I see men do that shit

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Lekan239(m): 11:27pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Lol.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:32pm On May 14
Jaycobbs:
At the risk of stating the obvious:

1. She's done with you
2. You deserve someone better
3. You need to respect your relationship and keep things clean with other ladies

Nigga, dem no tie your placenta to this woman. There's over three billion women in this world.

3,000,000,000!!!

Chances are, you'll find one that respects you if you can wipe your tears and remove your eyes from this one.

That lady will be stupid to marry you.

She won't marry this guy, she's smarter than you, even though that's always the case; women are smarter than guys.

See the way you're begging someone who's playing games with your life, you can't be serious.

The epistle you wrote showed that you're a simp.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by hezik19: 11:38pm On May 14
That's what I'm going through in my own relationship, but I don't fucken care. Bro move on, you have lost that relationship. If she comes back now, she won't care about you or your feelings anymore. Except you are ready to take nonsense. Just let go. You will find someone better than her
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by IAmHim1: 11:40pm On May 14
Oga something is fundamentally wrong with you

You don't need advice. You need sense. The most common of them all.

Don't come here and waste our time on nairaland with your petty ass pathetic pillow issues.

There are people with broken legs and those stuck in IDP camps till who knows when

Now you come online with this piece of shii asking for advice

By all means, go on and marry her

Both your pathetic self and your pathetic girlfriend are meant for each other

A fool and his life will part ways

At your full age, you can't use your tongue to count your teeth
And your dead ancestors will be proud that this is their offspring that is representing them in the land of the living

Hmmm impressive

Nairaland is creating a group of petty ass weaklings by encouraging topics like this to the front page

Even the moderator that pushed this topic to the front page

Are you implying that a supposed man that claims to be of marriageable age cannot think for himself

So what happens when he eventually marries and have children.
He will be asking peet advice on nairaland on how to flush his children sheet

Nairaland is creating weaklings...the weakest of all men

So of all the educative topics, this is what this site has turned to.... pushing nonsense to all readers both registered and guests

Something is really really really wrong somewhere. And now I know the main source

Keep bringing the most nonsense of topics to front page and later you'll do moderator meetings and be asking why there is low turn out and engagements

Spitss!
Lukmanraji:

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by gabbrri(m): 11:42pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

very simple family.. father brother and you the subject, i really respect your simplicity

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by bigpicture001: 11:44pm On May 14
Just permanently ignore her..nd don't hope for her return....

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by AllahOfterror: 11:45pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

why u go love woman? Loving a woman is a sin.
Once you meet a woman show her care if you could and fuccck her so hard
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Salowise: 11:46pm On May 14
Double0h7:
You had seven years to love, respect, and honour her but from the look of things you didn’t do that. If you have cheated on her and broke down her love then the tank is empty. You don’t decide one day that you will be a different man; a responsible man, when you had seven years to prove that and you didn’t.

She’s found someone who she can start again with. There’s too much water under the bridge. You finished her love and all that’s left now is resentment for you. She doesn’t trust you because you’ve shown her time after time that you are not loyal or trustworthy. She finally grew up.
I think they were both cheating on each other, na who dem first catch dey at fault. The guy should just move on with life she has done that already, even if they reconcile there won't be love anymore except they've both learnt the hard way.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Charliej: 11:48pm On May 14
lol I heard somone asking 7yrs yes 7yrs people grow up together and funny enough they grow apart the situation is relatable but never stoop so low as a simp
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Vyzz: 11:49pm On May 14
Lukmanraji:

Nothing to do bro, she's done with you

And even if she comes back will you take her ?.

Go to the gym,

Make some money
Glow up

Find another babe

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by kunle75(m): 12:02am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Someone already said everything I wanted to say to you.
Move on bro,but you messed up small,7yrs friendship what were you doing that's too long na
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:10am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

immediately I saw the title of the thread, I knew it would be a sissy man / simp complaining about his girlfriend . mumy men too much fo nigeria. how many threads have the women opening opened on this forum complaining about there boyfriends leaving them even though these men are the one contributing more in the relationships and they have nothing to offer. foolish men every where...
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MightyFortress: 12:10am On May 15
OP, She's done with you. Bear the pain and walk away. It will hurt terribly and you will feel like dying. But better this pain now, and live to find happy love again, than to force the marriage and regret the rest of your life. Walk away, peacefully. You will find love again.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by FameGlory(m): 12:13am On May 15
Good for you.

You will cry a river.

This your story is sweet to read.

Your babe has given you premium breakfast.

She remembered all the pain and hurt you caused her and decided to give you a slice of the cake you always bake.

Keep crying.

You will cry and cry until your eyes go red.

I will keep laughing at you while sipping my tea while you cry and finally fall into depression.

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Austineva(m): 12:16am On May 15
DaddyRochie1642:
You were cheating and you were caught and she was forming heartbreak, not knowing that the person that caught you was also cheating in the shadows all along and was forming heartbreak grin grin.

That guy that she is chatting with online is also chatting with other Ladies online and you're here weeping and gnashing your teeth,

Oga to slap you dey hungry me,

You're here lamenting about the sacrifices you made for the woman when the love dey scatter ya head, now your eyes have cleared grin

Now, better open that your large ears and open that your coconut head and pay attention to my words of wisdom,

Never ever put a woman above you in this life,

I can already tell that you are bloody simp,

You placed that woman above you all through your years of dating that's why she doesn't regard you and showers the other guy with respect and she treats him Better than she treats you.

Now you have learnt the hard way, women despise bloody simps,

If you had played your role well from the beginning as the man and head of his relationship, that your woman will dare not pick your phone in the first place to read any useless chat,.... Even if she reads your chat, and See's your dirty chat, when she sees and reads them, she will sit up because she now knows that she has competition that will compete with her for you.

You placed that woman above you from the beginning of your relationship with her,

Hope you have learnt your lesson,

Hope you won't be a bloody simp in your next relationship grin grin
Indeed you are an ALPHA. It is clear. That's if the Bloody Simp will relate
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by KTiana: 12:18am On May 15
She is dated out man. How can you date someone for 7 years? Of course the loveis gone.

Please let her be, she don try for u and do not blame her for anything. I tell people, when you date too long, chances are available for interference, see finish or the love can die. It is always better to strike when the iron is hot and do not tell me it was finance, y not use small money pay bride price since? To cap it off u were even cheating self and she cheated too.

Please, I am a she and that lady is gone for now. Do not force things else u will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by opeyemi2012(m): 12:20am On May 15
Lukmanraji:
Thank you.
As I was reading your post, I thought I was reliving the story of my life. Just almost the exact way mine played out also. They will manipulate and gaslight you for spying on them instead of facing the real issues. You wanna hear the truth bro? You have to move on. I was broken too when mine happened but I knew there was no going back. I even retrieved the engagement ring I gave to her. She kept saying I should give her time, that she was lost and trying to find her way back but she kept throwing herself at her office colleague. If you look closely, there is female friend she has that knows everything and keeps encouraging her to continue. Such is the live of the Gen Z girls we have today.
Another truth is after she has been tossed around, she will come looking for you. But please, don't accept her. It's hard but you gotta move on. Start doing things you love to do before you met her. Focus on your personal development and career growth. Success is the best revenge in cases like this. Let her look back and always regret she took you for granted. If you stay against all the numerous advise you have been given, she will continue to disrespect you and one day, you might snap and hurt her. Don't let it get to that. I knew I had to leave when I started bearing the thoughts of strangling her while she slept beside me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by opeyemi2012(m): 12:21am On May 15
KTiana:
She is dated out man. How can you date someone for 7 years? Of course the loveis gone.

Please let her be, she don try for u and do not blame her for anything. I tell people, when you date too long, chances are available for interference, see finish or the love can die. It is always better to strike when the iron is hot and do not tell me it was finance, y not use small money pay bride price since? To cap it off u were even cheating self and she cheated too.

Please, I am a she and that lady is gone for now. Do not force things else u will regret it.
You are right Sis
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by kwasoly(m): 12:27am On May 15
Lukmanraji:

Don't take back a cheating partner else she will use it against you.
Throw her away for your own good.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by MrDIY: 12:31am On May 15
When you finally get over it then you’ll understand how lucky you are to have not married her.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Mimiranky: 12:33am On May 15
U don see red flag u want make we tell u say na white abi I pity u if you marry her
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by obainojazz(m): 12:34am On May 15
7 years… That’s longer than most marriages
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by Pharaohny: 12:35am On May 15
You are finished and a foolish man and am not sorry to say this to you
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by spartachico(m): 12:45am On May 15
!!!RUN!!! BEFORE YOU RAISE ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD IN THE NEAR FUTURE... SHE WANTED THE SPACE FOR A VERY LONG TIME BUT YOU WERE TOO PERFECT FOR HER TO CATCH YOU RED HANDED UNTIL SHE GOT ACCESS TO YOUR PHONE AND THAT WAS THE MOMENT OF JACKPOT AND JAAPA FOR HER TO BE WITH THE OTHER GUY, SO RUN NOW THAT YOU GOT LEGS BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY I PROMISE YOU SHE WILL LOOSE BECAUSE THE OTHER KNOWS ABOUT YOU ALREADY AND HE IS JUST SAMPLING THE KPEKUS NA WHY HE DEY USE DIFFERENT TRIP TO TEASE HER. HAND DEY PAIN ME ABEG IF U LIKE HEAR ,SHA DONT COME HERE SHOUTING PATERNITY FRAUD.
Re: My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! by spartachico(m): 12:47am On May 15
By the way, do you know that Nigeria ranked as second highest in paternity fraud. Medical and relationship experts have blamed increasing paternity issues in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.