Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) (26074 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Originalsly: 10:08am On May 17
Akpabio22:

It's far more better than getting married to a Nigerian woman. Lazy Blood sucking demos that see dating and marriage as free ATM 🏧 machine

Do you think it is right for me to say Nigerian men are fools?.... women haters? ... and behave like bitches?.... based on your behaviour? If it is not right.... then why would you judge other Iberian women based on your mother?

@ topic .... I'm almost sure these guys are doing it for papers. I'm more sure the women are also doing it for papers too .... green papers. They should give us update in a year or so.... let us see if they ever japa.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Olam09(m): 10:09am On May 17
pansophist:

56 years old pregnant?

Lie small small my guy.

It's possible oga some a 60 year old woman can possibly give birth.. I've seen countless of cases here in my community.. not all woman attain menopause earlier.. some dey enter menopause very late often.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Jamie248: 10:11am On May 17
This is hell
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:13am On May 17
Na every day una dey post this video?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Makamatic: 10:15am On May 17
MT:

You think it is that straightforward ?.

Abeg explain more sir
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:22am On May 17
whaoooo, omo see hustling, the first guy marries the mama the second guy marries the mother . sharp guys

ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcirE7zLT4?si=DcoFpqyLZop-tHzR

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by caye(m): 10:27am On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:
Oyibo wey no d bath. They rather use wipes to tidy up kppekus and off they go. Na so so fragrance, bodyspray and perfume they depend on.

Wait! Are you sure?
Though I have been hearing this thing for more than 25 yrs, when:-

- in " To Mother With Love" by Dr. Tai Solarin, he said when he went to England, the govt., was teaching the ppl how to bath daily

- black American women were said to have taught the whites during slavery , the necessity of bathing daily

- a particular king of Britain BOASTED that he was so clean that he took 3 baths per year!

- Taylor swift said her parents used to tell her, " oh, don't bother washing your feet. Just pour the water on your head, your feet will be automatically become clean ( or something like that o)

If all na true, that's a chai.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Afrobasic(m): 10:31am On May 17
MT:

The oyinbo grannies only bring serious trouble.

Not as much trouble as your average Naija girl.

In addition, these grannies go give you kpali straight for all your troubles. Naija girl go give you another man pinkin to raise.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by caye(m): 10:32am On May 17
judedwriter:
Reminds me of the lyrics of that old song....

...I am searching for true love, I am going keep on searching till I find... 🎶

Sad reality now is that true love is really getting harder to find 😢

That song was by Baba Bongos Ikwe of Benue state ( Cockrow at Dawn)

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Ewedegubbler: 10:46am On May 17
Ichaka and Akpaka
Okey bakassi and Mr Ibu comes to mind
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ruffhandu: 10:47am On May 17
Akpabio22:
It's far more better than getting married to a Nigerian woman. Lazy Blood sucking demos that see dating and marriage as free ATM 🏧 machine
The bolded is exactly what these men seem to be doing. I dare them to relocate to Nigeria with these women.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MySolace: 11:00am On May 17
pansophist:

56 years old pregnant?
Lie small small my guy.
For ur mind 56yrs cant get pregnant again? Some women menopause come around 60
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by correctguy101(m): 11:02am On May 17
But if the genders are switched it'll be seen as okay... Rules and society sef.. E get as e be..

Those guys and the grannies should be old enough to run their life as they see fit.. Even if na to misbehave and do anyhowgringrin

I've even dated women 10 or so years older than my royal self when I was in my 20s,..

Whatever happened to age is just a number? cheesy

Smh
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:11am On May 17
ponishah:

That doesn't mean the omugwo woman is 56, you haven't proved anything

I wish I could dig out the story. But according to her, she was way off her menopause and that since she longer sees her period, they felt unconcerned about the signs she saw in herself. Twas until her daughter pressured her to go run some test.....

True life story doesn't sell on NL, so why would I waste my time?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:18am On May 17
MT:

You think it is that straightforward ?.

Yes.. I guess

1. Proposals
2. Legal marriage
3. She returned and file for him
4. He get interviewed
5. He relocate to join her
6. He complete his paper work for work permit and green card
7. He enjoy his life with her wife

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:18am On May 17
caye:

Wait! Are you sure?
Though I have been hearing this thing for more than 25 yrs, when:-

- in " To Mother With Love" by Dr. Tai Solarin, he said when he went to England, the govt., was teaching the ppl how to bath daily

- black American women were said to have taught the whites during slavery , the necessity of bathing daily

- a particular king of Britain BOASTED that he was so clean that he took 3 baths per year!

- Taylor swift said her parents used to tell her, " oh, don't bother washing your feet. Just pour the water on your head, your feet will be automatically become clean ( or something like that o)

If all na true, that's a chai.

My brother, its so true.
Brad Pitt once said that people complained of his body odor but its because he has to assist his wife and adopted children and that he lives off wipes.

One of my oyibo friends complained that we blacks too like to bath and yet our skin still remained black.

Guy, ask any of your friends or neighbours who ever lived in UK, Scotland or Norway. Ahsway they don't bath. Some people on NL here can equally testify.

That's why when I was with them, as celebrated as I was because of my physique, I seldom pool party.

Imagine girls in their menstrual cycle still depend on wipes. It's crazy.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by nsesam(m): 11:22am On May 17
It's still a ligitimate hursle, better than yahoo
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MrJames007: 11:28am On May 17
But what would the last guy be doing with that old woman shocked
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On May 17
pansophist:

56 years old pregnant?

Lie small small my guy.
haha 😂, it is possible with some women via fertility drug's
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ufotunang: 11:36am On May 17
Japa loading 🙄
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ufotunang: 11:36am On May 17
Se what Tinubu renewed shege has caused 🙄
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ComeToJesus: 11:46am On May 17
I don't like seeing this . So, to make money or get a better life, one has to go down this ignoble, preposterous and normless route?

Shortcuts is the bane of young Nigerians. Every shortcut is always a wrong cut.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by blasterman(m): 11:51am On May 17
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcirE7zLT4?si=DcoFpqyLZop-tHzR

For those young boys mind dem go believe say dem smart
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by OKOATA(m): 11:52am On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:
Oyibo wey no d bath. They rather use wipes to tidy up kppekus and off they go. Na so so fragrance, bodyspray and perfume they depend on.
Sey wetin you talk even make sense to you? You don date one before? Negative minded people everywhere.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by OKOATA(m): 12:00pm On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:

My brother, its so true.
Brad Pitt once said that people complained of his body odor but its because he has to assist his wife and adopted children and that he lives off wipes.

One of my oyibo friends complained that we blacks too like to bath and yet our skin still remained black.

Guy, ask any of your friends or neighbours who ever lived in UK, Scotland or Norway. Ahsway they don't bath. Some people on NL here can equally testify.

That's why when I was with them, as celebrated as I was because of my physique, I seldom pool party.

Imagine girls in their menstrual cycle still depend on wipes. It's crazy.
Oga abeg just stfu. How can someone be this shallow. Can you imagine the nonsense you are speaking 🗣️. How many oyinbo have you even met in your life. I work at Lafarge companies and I stay at thier estate where the main white ogas are. They have pools and bath like anything and they smell good. Just to be spweing trash everywhere. Brian Pit this and that, you dey yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ACE1010: 12:24pm On May 17
Chai!!!! Na condition make crayfish bend grin grin grin grin.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 12:40pm On May 17
pansophist

56 years old pregnant?

Lie small small my guy.

I don see many Mexican Women above 55 yrs of age with pregnancy for here o. No be lie my guy.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 1:28pm On May 17
Sex machines or husband?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Maski87: 1:35pm On May 17
The just want to smash oyibo and brag to their friends saying I Don chop oyibo.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Sirhush(m): 1:56pm On May 17
PeterObi4LP:
My brothers from the other side knows the game. Marry Oyibo, get automatic ticket to japa and leave Nigeria for good.

Congratulations.
cool
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MT: 2:09pm On May 17
BigDawsNet:

Yes.. I guess

1. Proposals
2. Legal marriage
3. She returned and file for him
4. He get interviewed
5. He relocate to join her
6. He complete his paper work for work permit and green card
7. He enjoy his life with her wife

You just listed the steps. You did not factor in the high likelihood of what could torpedo everything.

Number 1. When she files, it is not automatic that the guy will be invited for an interview. USCIS screens each application intensively to see if it remotely smells of fraud. If it does, the foreign spouse will be banned for LIFE from entering the United States. Know that attempting to marry someone of your mummy's age is already a big red flag.

Number 2: If you scale Number 1 and you get to the US embassy, you will still be screened for element of fraud. If they discover any element of fraud again, total ban from entering the US.

Number 3: If you ace your interview, lot of background checks will be conducted on you by Homeland security before your immigrant visa is issued. If they see any sign that you have lied in the past in your previous application to the US or you have been deported from any other countries without disclosing it or you have committed crimes in Nigeria and being jailed without referencing or the marriage is a fluke etc, then you will be barred from entering the United States for life.

Number 4: If you scale all and you get into the US, the likelihood that the woman or guy in question will see the marriage to the end is very very low. Most of the times, they get bored and ask for divorce. The implication is you have to go back to your country or risk becoming an illegal alien. You will forever regret coming to the US if you become an illegal alien as the USCIS is quite unforgiving.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MT: 2:13pm On May 17
Afrobasic:

Not as much trouble as your average Naija girl.

In addition, these grannies go give you kpali straight for all your troubles. Naija girl go give you another man pinkin to raise.

I am sorry but you are so naive.

You can as well come and try bringing grannies to the US Consulate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / White Man Pressing A Young Woman's Breasts In A Gym (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.