Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) (26110 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:07am On May 17
Oyibo wey no d bath. They rather use wipes to tidy up kppekus and off they go. Na so so fragrance, bodyspray and perfume they depend on.

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Nasige(m): 9:07am On May 17
People can do anything just to be comfortable in life sha, wish them the best.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by realoscar84(m): 9:10am On May 17
All parties involved in this sham proposal know whatsup. No one is being deceived anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pennilessword1: 9:10am On May 17
Namaster:
These guys think they've gotten update. But in reality, it's the older women who got the new format. grin

I'm telling you. These boys go hear am .
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by TYCO77: 9:11am On May 17
[color=#000099][/color]
Namaster:
These guys think they've gotten update. But in reality, it's the older women who got the new format. grin

The guys are just willing slaves. They have sold themselves to slavery as retiring and assurance benefits to the old white women. It would have been better if no strings is attached, just natural affection and love.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:11am On May 17
Proposing to their grate grandmother becos of citizenship.

Though I don't blame them.

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pennilessword1: 9:11am On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:
Oyibo wey no d bath. They rather use wipes to tidy up kppekus and off they go. Na so so fragrance, bodyspray and perfume they depend on.

Common na ...how you take know
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Gboom: 9:12am On May 17
Whether real or fake love, these boys don enter don enter gulag
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:14am On May 17
Reminds me of the lyrics of that old song....

...I am searching for true love, I am going keep on searching till I find... 🎢

Sad reality now is that true love is really getting harder to find 😒

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by noskcid(m): 9:17am On May 17
pansophist:

56 years old pregnant?

Lie small small my guy.
He say he see for blog
No be he dey lie na the blogger

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by dododawa1: 9:18am On May 17
SURVIVING

FIRST
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:18am On May 17
Congratulations to the new couple and PR holder
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:19am On May 17
Wey una dey see all these grannies na cheesy
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 9:20am On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:
watin be this? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:23am On May 17
pansophist:

56 years old pregnant?

Lie small small my guy.
Just visit instablog or legit news, you'll find the story there attached with the image, my problem with some of you guys is that, because of free operamini free data, nairaland becomes your only source of information
Do you think it is impossible? Do you watch documentaries at all?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:27am On May 17
Melagros:

Just visit instablog or legit news, you'll find the story there attached with the image, my problem with some of you guys is that, because of free operamini free data, nairaland becomes your only source of information
Do you think it is impossible? Do you watch documentaries at all?
Jokes on you yeye

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MT: 9:27am On May 17
Akpabio22:
It's far more better than getting married to a Nigerian woman. Lazy Blood sucking demos that see dating and marriage as free ATM 🏧 machine

You do not have the experience of what you are talking about.

These "whites" and "black Americans" can buy you expensive gifts, fly you to Dubai to meet you and later marry you (Doing all these does not mean they are rich. That is a story for another day).

Big however is, you could get to the US , and a month later ask for divorce because they do not feel you again. You will be shocked.

They can ONLY love you from afar, they are incapable to share space with you.

If you are unfortunate to be in their net, you will understand how good African ladies can be.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MT: 9:28am On May 17
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations to the new couple and PR holder

You think it is that straightforward ?.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ponishah: 9:28am On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:

And who told you that 56 years old women can't be pregnant?

A woman who came for omugwo got pregnant for her daughter's husband. The story long but I ain't a storyteller. This happened in Nigeria here.
That doesn't mean the omugwo woman is 56, you haven't proved anything

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:28am On May 17
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcirE7zLT4?si=DcoFpqyLZop-tHzR

see what the future of young Nigerians hold. Somewhere in the west, these age brackets are inventing military drones, cruise missiles, planes, fighter jets, Facebook, Watsapp etc
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 9:28am On May 17
My brothers from the other side knows the game. Marry Oyibo, get automatic ticket to japa and leave Nigeria for good.

Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Melagros(m): 9:29am On May 17
EreluRoz:
Jokes on you yeye
This girl wetin I do you nah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Zooposki(f): 9:31am On May 17
Akpabio22:
It's far more better than getting married to a Nigerian woman. Lazy Blood sucking demos that see dating and marriage as free ATM 🏧 machine

We don’t need you.

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by PlanetZero: 9:31am On May 17
Akpabio22:

When you talk of Nigerians woman like that...your mum, your sister and your daughter are part of Nigeria woman. Just a reminder

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:35am On May 17
Melagros:

This girl wetin I do you nah grin
Repent from your ways πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by MT: 9:36am On May 17
Afrobasic:
Can't be mad at them. At least these oyinbo grannies bring something to the table unlike your average bambiala Nigerian girl. undecided

The oyinbo grannies only bring serious trouble.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by dealslip(f): 9:38am On May 17
Akpabio22:
Suddenly evening papers are the best for lazy young Nigerian men.
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by solexjames(m): 9:39am On May 17
[b][/b]How I fit take get oyinbo woman make I marry....pls help a brother [b]
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Lifemanage: 9:49am On May 17
zed7:
Everyone now plays the game. Women marry old men for money, men are also learning to marry old women for money and papers. Shame don lost.
Weti be shame, when money de involved? U can bathe in mud for oil money too... πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Golan007: 9:59am On May 17
Wetin
grin

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:02am On May 17
Slaves
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:03am On May 17
Reginal Daniel marry that poor old man for money. She say na love. we say we hear. No judgment. So Ladies there is nothing to see here. Pls move along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / My Pre - Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.