Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) (26119 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:54pm On May 17
OKOATA:
Oga abeg just stfu. How can someone be this shallow. Can you imagine the nonsense you are speaking 🗣️. How many oyinbo have you even met in your life. I work at Lafarge companies and I stay at thier estate where the main white ogas are. They have pools and bath like anything and they smell good. Just to be spweing trash everywhere. Brian Pit this and that, you dey yarn rubbish.

Bro, I'm not talking about the oyibos that are here. I gave instances of countries. You don't need to insult to make a point.

Do I have to respond to you?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:55pm On May 17
OKOATA:
Sey wetin you talk even make sense to you? You don date one before? Negative minded people everywhere.

Whether I've dated one before?
Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:34pm On May 17
MT:

You just listed the steps. You did not factor in the high likelihood of what could torpedo everything.

Number 1. When she files, it is not automatic that the guy will be invited for an interview. USCIS screens each application intensively to see if it remotely smells of fraud. If it does, the foreign spouse will be banned for LIFE from entering the United States. Know that attempting to marry someone of your mummy's age is already a big red flag.

Number 2: If you scale Number 1 and you get to the US embassy, you will still be screened for element of fraud. If they discover any element of fraud again, total ban from entering the US.

Number 3: If you ace your interview, lot of background checks will be conducted on you by Homeland security before your immigrant visa is issued. If they see any sign that you have lied in the past in your previous application to the US or you have been deported from any other countries without disclosing it or you have committed crimes in Nigeria and being jailed without referencing or the marriage is a fluke etc, then you will be barred from entering the United States for life.

Number 4: If you scale all and you get into the US, the likelihood that the woman or guy in question will see the marriage to the end is very very low. Most of the times, they get bored and ask for divorce. The implication is you have to go back to your country or risk becoming an illegal alien. You will forever regret coming to the US if you become an illegal alien as the USCIS is quite unforgiving.

You right with your analysis...

No Visa is sure until you get it.

Even with your valid Visa, your admission into the United States is still not sure until you're cleared by the customs and the immigration...

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by ponishah: 6:34pm On May 17
Pharaoh4rin:

I wish I could dig out the story. But according to her, she was way off her menopause and that since she longer sees her period, they felt unconcerned about the signs she saw in herself. Twas until her daughter pressured her to go run some test.....

True life story doesn't sell on NL, so why would I waste my time?
Stories from bloggers?
And IVF also eluded ur memory

1 Like

Re: Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) by CworldSurrogacy: 10:04am On May 18
Search for “Chrisworld surrogacy consultancy” to learn more about us.

#chrisworldsurrogacy #chrisworldsurrogacyconsultancy #surrogacyinnigeria #surrogacyinlagos #surrogacyinabuja #surrogacy #surrogacyrocks #surrogacyjourney #surrogacyagency #surrogacyrules #surrogacyadventure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / My Pre - Wedding Pictures / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.