Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,855 members, 7,862,803 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49458 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:36am On May 22
izubext007:
you should have asked what the man has been passing through in the hands βœ‹ of the wife
what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:37am On May 22
Lomprico2:
Lol, every tom, dΓ―ck and harry is a pastor.
what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:38am On May 22
meum:

You no see other things? 😁
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:39am On May 22
[quote author=essentialone post=130064321]Meanwhile, they should please safeguard those Onions ooo. Hunger dey land what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction]
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:39am On May 22
tefishy:

You go too like food grin
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:40am On May 22
Tajbol4splend:
Aren't Pastors supposed to be role models?
. what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:41am On May 22
Mom007:
Go and report him to the police joor. undecided
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Gboom: 8:33am On May 22
Kobojunkie:
You wey you dey regard pastor, you think say you wise? undecided
E be like say some fake pastors don swindle you wella so tey you no dey regard them again
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by izubext007: 8:52am On May 22
sorry madam , I might av judge you, I watched the video on how you were evicted from the house 🏠.
But things like this should av been done quietly.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Sijo01(f): 9:02am On May 22
cococandy:

Because she was probably playing the pick-me game the whole time. Fasting and praying, telling other women in her church that God hates divorce. Consoling herself that men are different from women so it’s okay for him to treat her in ways he wouldn’t tolerate if she did.

Nothing good ever comes from that except these types of outcomes or he’ll grow old and tired and come back with his disease ridden self for her to nurse.

There was never going to be anything she would do to earn his respect. But I don’t think she realized that until too late.

Unfortunately, she didn't realize anything. He threw her and her things out remember? If he hasn't done that, she will still be enduring all the abuse until she pays with her life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Mom007(f): 10:46am On May 22
nnekaobianuju:

It's in Nigeria that they have that kind of mouth. When they try it abroad and their wife reports them, they come to social media Nd start ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Lomprico2: 11:02am On May 22
nnekaobianuju:

I'm referring to your husband not you or are you also a pastor?

Wait o! Are you a robot? I've seen this same reply on many quote in this thread, even the ones that are unrelated. Kolo people full here o! cheesy
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by essentialone(m): 1:17pm On May 22
[quote author=nnekaobianuju post=130078911][/quote]

The money that the lady is dragging, is it her money?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by essentialone(m): 1:20pm On May 22
@nnekaobianuju Stop spamming on this thread. What is it naa?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 4:21pm On May 22
Spamming what am a person not robot. His church members are plenty here saying his children are not his. Let him divorce me and take care of his responsibility. But not to throw me out
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 4:25pm On May 22
essentialone:
@nnekaobianuju Stop spamming on this thread. What is it naa?
I started life with him in one room. Now he wants to kick me out
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On May 22
nurusystem:
Some pastors na scam
All Pastors are scammers! undecided
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On May 22
nnekaobianuju:
this woman is traumatized and now hardened she has kept quiet for a very long timewhat could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
What did her silence which seems a sign of her allegiance and loyalty in marriage to the described community dick profit her in the end? grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On May 22
Sijo01:
β–  Unfortunately, she didn't realize anything. He threw her and her things out remember? If he hasn't done that, she will still be enduring all the abuse until she pays with her life
No mind am! grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On May 22
Gboom:
β–  E be like say some fake pastors don swindle you wella so tey you no dey regard them again
Not even on your life! grin
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Gboom: 7:14pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Not even on your life! grin
How miserable you are
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On May 22
Gboom:
βˆ† How miserable you are
Oh, i am miserable before i have never been conned by humans pretending to be gods? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Gboom: 10:37pm On May 22
Kobojunkie:
Oh, i am miserable before i have never been conned by humans pretending to be gods? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
In the eyes of poor people like you every pastor is a thief
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On May 22
Gboom:
βˆ† In the eyes of poor people like you every pastor is a thief
Let me guess! You are one also one of those who believe politicians are geniuses! 😁😁😁
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49am On May 23
nnekaobianuju:
. what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction

E pele ngbayen o
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On May 23
nnekaobianuju:
βˆ† Spamming what am a person not robot. His church members are plenty here saying his children are not his. Let him divorce me and take care of his responsibility. But not to throw me out
You are still waiting for him to divorce you? Woman, you never tire for all this drama wey be your marriage? The humiliation wey him don even give you and your kids never cause you to wake the Bleep up from all of that religious delusion wey be like drug you don dey sniff for all of this time? Continue! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by BRATISLAVA: 5:28am On May 23
The thread owner will like this.

While fighting for the rights of Palestine, he's no stranger to misogyny and the many facets of its representation.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Gboom: 10:34am On May 23
Kobojunkie:
Let me guess! You are one also one of those who believe politicians are geniuses! 😁😁😁
Yes naw.
How can few people have a lot of people following and believe in them despite the fact that their ways are not pure, and they won election to govern, who does that if he is not a genius
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by DonroxyII: 2:50pm On May 25
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.

Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.
That's what happened When a Pastor has "Plus" The Alter..

E no go Plum! ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.