Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49455 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by meum: 3:30pm On May 21
1Sharon:

grin

I'm seeing onions
You no see other things? ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by rollywise(m): 3:35pm On May 21
She has done something I strongly believe to make this man forget his calling. The kids may not be his. This he may have just found out. Anything outside this is unjustifiable to throw them out like this
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On May 21
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.

Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.

The word "pastor" means shepherd.

Unfortunately, many pastors are unfit to be called pastors because they can't lead.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 4:29pm On May 21
GorgeousAF:

Amebo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚just know that d wife might be saying the truth... Most people have nothing good to say concerning pastor Stanley especially having extra marital affairs all over!!
Hehehehe, LoL at amebo, well, I will need to hear from the side of the husband before l say anything tongue
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Jman06(m): 4:30pm On May 21
I'll not castigate the pastor until I hear his own side of the story.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Spiritualmind10: 4:36pm On May 21
The name pastor irritates me these days.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by GorgeousAF(f): 5:15pm On May 21
AngelicBeing:
Hehehehe, LoL at amebo, well, I will need to hear from the side of the husband before l say anything tongue

Oya now๐Ÿ˜‚don't know what will warrant him to throw his 6kids and ex wife out like that! They've been separated for a while now, it's just his pictures in his church fliers. She runs an orphanage too. The woman has a good reputation as against the philandering pastor husband ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:45pm On May 21
Werey lol. Eagle eyes
CheapHomes1:
they have plenty onions
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On May 21
GorgeousAF:

Oya now๐Ÿ˜‚don't know what will warrant him to throw his 6kids and ex wife out like that! They've been separated for a while now, it's just his pictures in his church fliers. She runs an orphanage too. The woman has a good reputation as against the philandering pastor husband ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Chai, May God have mercy on the family, let me wait for the husbands side of the story, l will not take any side until l hear from the man as well but throwing all his children out must be a serious underlying issue that we don't know sad
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by charlizonto: 6:27pm On May 21
I'm just wondering what he would preach about on the pulpit next Sunday
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by GorgeousAF(f): 6:44pm On May 21
AngelicBeing:
Chai, May God have mercy on the family, let me wait for the husbands side of the story, l will not take any side until l hear from the man as well but throwing all his children out must be a serious underlying issue that we don't know sad

Nahim sabi๐Ÿ˜‚.. D gist was d woman left coz he impregnated his latest side chick and bought her a house, that was d last straw for her.. Didn't hear much about the man again. Even his school took a downward slope, my neighbor withdrew all their kids. He renamed d school recently probably to give it a new face lift. Always in d news for d wrong reasons! I hope she gets justice if she's right!
When you hear the man's side of the story abeg gist me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 7:32pm On May 21
GorgeousAF:

Nahim sabi๐Ÿ˜‚.. D gist was d woman left coz he impregnated his latest side chick and bought her a house, that was d last straw for her.. Didn't hear much about the man again. Even his school took a downward slope, my neighbor withdrew all their kids. He renamed d school recently probably to give it a new face lift. Always in d news for d wrong reasons! I hope she gets justice if she's right!
When you hear the man's side of the story abeg gist me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You be Amebo, ๐Ÿ˜‚, you want to hear the man's gist from me, huh tongue

So sad for the family to be broken apart by a strange woman, nawao, ls his church still functioning?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Digmygold: 7:48pm On May 21
Coolsat:
I have no business with two adults who failed at marriage but the stupid actions of a father to his kids. Be guided please

You sounded like you had business with one adult and HIS kids. Abuser spotted. An abuser is low. Be guided.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by BondRiv: 9:08pm On May 21
Business man. Does he truly know God? Not about answering a title.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by GorgeousAF(f): 9:18pm On May 21
AngelicBeing:
You be Amebo, ๐Ÿ˜‚, you want to hear the man's gist from me, huh tongue

So sad for the family to be broken apart by a strange woman, nawao, ls his church still functioning?

Shebi I gave u small gist haba reciprocate๐Ÿ˜‚.. Honestly it's sad it had to come to this point. The church isn't as big as it was. I don't usually get to see d crowd when passing by unlike before..
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On May 21
GorgeousAF:

Shebi I gave u small gist haba reciprocate๐Ÿ˜‚.. Honestly it's sad it had to come to this point. The church isn't as big as it was. I don't usually get to see d crowd when passing by unlike before..
Ok, when Nairaland Amebo association in Abuja, gives me the gist, l will let you know, Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚, the crowd must have disappeared because of all the wahala going on in the family, May God have mercy on the family sad
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by papapchi(m): 10:46pm On May 21
For a so called pastor to throw his wife and kid out of his house, it will only be one thing. Those kids might not be his, there is every possibility that he have conducted a DNA test on the kids and get the shock of his life. Some married women this days are just pure evil.

#FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by GorgeousAF(f): 11:11pm On May 21
AngelicBeing:
Ok, when Nairaland Amebo association in Abuja, gives me the gist, l will let you know, Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚, the crowd must have disappeared because of all the wahala going on in the family, May God have mercy on the family sad

There are still some staunch believers of his assembly who thinks he can do no wrong.. I fell out with one back then coz I was asking questions coupled with what played out between the both of them when she came visiting me . She was a young widow and a member too. She was defending him so much which made me more suspicious but what do I know ๐Ÿ˜‚I kuku rest!
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On May 21
Sijo01:
If the wife is bad, are the kids also bad? stupid man angry

For the woman, your marriage was marked with domestic violence, infidelity, and emotional distress yet you born 6 children, na wah o

Because she was probably playing the pick-me game the whole time. Fasting and praying, telling other women in her church that God hates divorce. Consoling herself that men are different from women so itโ€™s okay for him to treat her in ways he wouldnโ€™t tolerate if she did.

Nothing good ever comes from that except these types of outcomes or heโ€™ll grow old and tired and come back with his disease ridden self for her to nurse.

There was never going to be anything she would do to earn his respect. But I donโ€™t think she realized that until too late.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by cococandy(f): 11:23pm On May 21
charlizonto:
I'm just wondering what he would preach about on the pulpit next Sunday

Submission. What else?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On May 22
Gboom:
The pastor is not wise at all.
A so-called role model washing his dirty line outside
You wey you dey regard pastor, you think say you wise? undecided
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by VULCAN(m): 1:24am On May 22
We says he is prominent?

99.999% of those who see this headline have never heard of him.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 4:02am On May 22
GorgeousAF:

There are still some staunch believers of his assembly who thinks he can do no wrong.. I fell out with one back then coz I was asking questions coupled with what played out between the both of them when she came visiting me . She was a young widow and a member too. She was defending him so much which made me more suspicious but what do I know ๐Ÿ˜‚I kuku rest!
Ok , thanks , wink
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nurusystem(m): 6:58am On May 22
Some pastors na scam
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Saintmary(f): 7:10am On May 22
BadMaster:
Maybe he found out his wife has been unfaithful and none of the kids are his. Nigerian women are the most promiscuous in the whole world.

Shebi your mummy is a Nigerian woman.

How far your DNA result?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:32am On May 22
this woman is traumatized and now hardened she has kept quiet for a very long timewhat could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:33am On May 22
Exceed15:

Wise talk . Don't mind the emotional fellow.
what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:34am On May 22
what did I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:34am On May 22
BadMaster:
Maybe he found out his wife has been unfaithful and none of the kids are his. Nigerian women are the most promiscuous in the whole world.
what could I do to warrant this. did he catch me with any man? is he not the father of my kids.abeg you don't have talk .he just want to push me and the children away because of property sharing after divorce after nineteen years of struggling with him from pauper to affluence. He can do anything for money and property. I want divorce over adultery by him and cultism and domestic violence but he said he will divorce but will not give shi shi be it money or property to me and kids. That's y he did this- eviction
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:35am On May 22
Empresa:
What will he be preaching in church on Sunday?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by nnekaobianuju: 7:36am On May 22
GorgeousAF:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.