Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49513 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Lomprico2: 12:40pm On May 21
Lol, every tom, dΓ―ck and harry is a pastor.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by MrIcredible: 12:40pm On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.
When you see a situation where a mother pours venom into the children just to get back at the man and the children gangs up against their father, then you won't say this rubbish...
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:42pm On May 21
I refused to be emotional nor sentimental in this matter. Women can display drama to drive emotions in people. Who knows whether the marriage is almost killing the man due to HBP..SO MAKE HIM DIE ?

As for those saying because of children . They have already made up their minds to go with the mother due to her heavy influence on them... Do u expect him to force the children to stay?

He wears the shoes and know where he pinches. The Woman must be a TIGER at home.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:45pm On May 21
Nbotee:

Children cannot take sides except they have become adults

Children can be misled. That's why parent can tell their children never to step into their neighbors house if they are not in good terms.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:48pm On May 21
Risingblue008:
No put mouth for husband and wife matter oo

As for me
Anything that gives u peace of mind is a welcome idea
Just u ooo
No be for everybody

If sending your wife packing will elongate your life please do it. If u die because of her constant frustration, trust me another man go dey Bleep am ... Do what gives u peace without listening to people's opinions
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Barcalee: 12:48pm On May 21
Pastor pastor so you can't even practice what you preach and what Jesus Christ teaches....na wah oooo
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:53pm On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

They added that to the story to get people emotional. The woman will make sure she doesn't live the children behind.. so u expect the man to fight her over custody? No,.. let her go with the kids.. if hunger n frustration do mama her well well she will give the man access to the children. . Foolish woman
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:53pm On May 21
Coolsat:

They added that to the story to get people emotional. The woman will make sure she doesn't live the children behind.. so u expect the man to fight her over custody? No,.. let her go with the kids.. if hunger n frustration do mama her well well she will give the man access to the children. Foolish woman
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 12:57pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make e no be say DNA test confirmed he's not father of the children.

Bro , it's possible o .. even devil they learn from some women. People are just too emotional without hearing from the man first.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:00pm On May 21
Sijo01:
If the wife is bad, are the kids also bad? stupid man angry

For the woman, your marriage was marked with domestic violence, infidelity, and emotional distress yet you born 6 children, na wah o

Abi o infact the man had to drive her out by himself not that she left the marriage.. don't judge the man yet .. Let's question things.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Major1984(m): 1:01pm On May 21
Igbo man as pastor ? Run for your life

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:03pm On May 21
Osanoghodua1:
No good man will make a public disgrace of his wife and children regardless of the issue. The Bible said that Joseph being a just man was not willing to make his wife Mary a public disgrace decided to privately put her away even though he was empowered by the Jews law to publicly disgrace her, but being a Just man, he was not willing to do what was in the law.

I believe what the woman said, she's right. Only an evil pastor will do this to his wife and children. May God send the family help and restore the Randy pastar

And you are too sure that it was not the woman doing the man evil? Have u Heard of women whose all her kids doesn't belong to the supposed father?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:04pm On May 21
Jeje247:
How are you sure they are his kids. I don't like jumping on such stories when they pop up. Just grab your pop corn and watch. Might take months before the truth comes out but it will

Wise talk . Don't mind the emotional fellow.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:08pm On May 21
Jeje247:
How are you sure they are his kids. I don't like jumping on such stories when they pop up. Just grab your pop corn and watch. Might take months before the truth comes out but it will

Wise talk . Don't mind these kind of people who carry matter for head dey run like gala without hearing the other party

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Makapounse(m): 1:09pm On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make e no be say DNA test confirmed he's not father of the children.
brilliant thougt, I thougt the same

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:14pm On May 21
ogastone:
You never can tell the matter judiciously until you hear from both sides, that the woman came out and be shouting up and down doesn't justify her until the man speaks. It may be that the marriage has become a threat to his life. I said so because, before a man thinks on moving away from someone that is claiming to be a good wife like this, but dey inside. My opinion o. None of us know how many years they have been quarreling before they come to this. I understand that both of them are pastors

Oil dry ur Head.. he judges a matter without hearing from the other is a FOOL.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by spiceadole: 1:15pm On May 21
....marked by allegations of domestic violence, infidelity, and emotional distress.

And she gave birth to 6 children with this same man inside this same marriage.

My fellow women are very comical and stu.pid

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by DavidEsq(m): 1:20pm On May 21
oz4real83:
Behind this issue will be another "strong woman" that wants to 'enjoy' what the wife has been "enjoying", this is a typical scenario of the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esau. Women have always been the enemies of other women angry
I agree with you, absolutely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by danzaki63: 1:24pm On May 21
This Pastor is very mean, Even Onions him carry join for her Property. !!!!!!
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by aestake: 1:26pm On May 21
Nbotee:

Children cannot take sides except they have become adults
Some women think they can do and say anything because they have children with you. Some guys don't care anymore!
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Coronavirus1: 1:36pm On May 21
One sided story
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Ameh1987(m): 1:39pm On May 21
Don't rush to comment to sentence and crucify the man until you hear from the man. Marriage is deep.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by LexngtonSteele: 1:44pm On May 21
Justiceleague1:

Ok make it a bolanle 😁

Nah. I'ma give a yam legga negro. That's what suits you.

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:49pm On May 21
CheapHomes1:
they have plenty onions

Lol,walahi, you no well.. that was also what I noticed
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by seanery: 1:54pm On May 21
The Wife get property nao.
She can kick-start from there with another Man.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Exceed15: 1:55pm On May 21
back2sender:
Women always play the victim mentality to attract pity , playing on peoples intelligence just as Mohbad wife is oing , do DNA to remove all doubts she has refused till date with so much controversy.

Before this man will take such an action so many waters will have gone under the bridge. you could even see arrogancy in the womans comments.

Why do men die early ? Men take so much risk to put food on the table for family and yet thier wife will NOT allow them rest or be.

Trust and believe a woman at your own failure/peril

Wisdom no go finish for ur head bro. Women can fake story, cry , wailed just to affect people's judgement . God bless you
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:57pm On May 21
Nothing fess concern me with pastors
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Justnation: 2:00pm On May 21
There is more to this story than the woman is telling us.

WITHOUT HOLDING BRIEF FOR THE MAN.

No Man will easily send a responsible , good and humble wife away with the children, no matter how bad that Man is.

The truth is that wise women build their homes , but the foolish ones destroy their homes and come on line to cry as victims.

It is always good to hear both sides of the story.

I come in peace
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by DrMuzungu(m): 3:01pm On May 21
Fake pastor but a real motherbleeping b@stard
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Jayhome24: 3:07pm On May 21
Dem don get this man. Na wah oo..
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by SeriouslySense(m): 3:11pm On May 21
smiley HE has used marketing. to grow rich, The fake pastor knows how to market.

kingi777:
The pastor is the owner of the popular glass church at Arab Rd, Kubwa-Abuja. I once attended a Wednesday programme in his church several years ago. People were being called out for 1 million naira donation for an equivalent miracle; reduced to 800k, 500k, 100k to 10k grin. I didn't know that people coming out were arrangy. My spirit didn't allow me to give or pledge anything. On Sundays, the best cars such as range rover would be parked in front of the church. The church is beautiful sha. I worshipped few times when I was searching for wife before I stopped. One day, I was gisting with a friend who told me abaut a particular hotel at Gwarimpa where the pastor Lodges his mistresses. The pastor is doing well with his church and beautiful school beside his church in Kubwa. He's rich sha.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by GorgeousAF(f): 3:25pm On May 21
AngelicBeing:
Really, tell us more, we are all ears grin

AmeboπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚just know that d wife might be saying the truth... Most people have nothing good to say concerning pastor Stanley especially having extra marital affairs all over!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Meet The Legesse Twins: Ruth & Kidy Mistaken As Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.