Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,817 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49459 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57am On May 21
Aren't Pastors supposed to be role models?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Emma1Oj(m): 9:57am On May 21
Pple that preachs forgiveness don't evewn have the heart to forgive...

Typically "Do what i said but don't do what i do"..
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Mom007(f): 9:57am On May 21
Go and report him to the police joor. undecided
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Ewedegubbler: 9:57am On May 21
He looks gay. Maybe he wants his bobrisky to move in

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Bahamas95(m): 9:58am On May 21
I don't take these people serious, majority of them are just corporate criminals in suit.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:58am On May 21
Pastor indeed,until the CAN begin to tame this fraudsters,they continue to pollute our youths with yahoo spirit. angry

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by BarrElChapo(m): 9:59am On May 21
I believe his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by meum: 9:59am On May 21
Her load plenty sha. I believe that house is empty. In nollywood it’s usually one or two boxes.

All those that worship pastors shey una Dey see?

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by omoredia: 10:00am On May 21
No gree for anybody
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Gboom: 10:00am On May 21
The pastor is not wise at all.
A so-called role model washing his dirty line outside
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Manager001: 10:00am On May 21
I smell paternity fraud

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by gogo2479: 10:00am On May 21
Experience tells me that only the woman was thrown out of the house but she would include the children to draw sympathy that’s how they function.

12 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Osanoghodua1: 10:00am On May 21
No good man will make a public disgrace of his wife and children regardless of the issue. The Bible said that Joseph being a just man was not willing to make his wife Mary a public disgrace decided to privately put her away even though he was empowered by the Jews law to publicly disgrace her, but being a Just man, he was not willing to do what was in the law.

I believe what the woman said, she's right. Only an evil pastor will do this to his wife and children. May God send the family help and restore the Randy pastar

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:02am On May 21
Bahamas95:
I don't take these people serious, majority of them are just corporate criminals in suit.

MANY OF THEM ARE FAILED BANKERS,FAILED INSURANCE BROKERS WHO WANT TO KEEP THEIR EXCESSIVE LIFESTYLE BY RESORTING TO MARKET GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND EXTORT THE MONIES BY GATHERING THEM UNDER THE GUISE OF CHURCH. angry

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by 43Ronin: 10:02am On May 21
Hope DNA did not reveal all 6 children are not his kiss that one go loud oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by okomile(f): 10:03am On May 21
CuriousCart:
Same Pastor will mount altar on Sunday & have the balls to counsel young couples.

I laff bcoz this is true

Pastor that gives his wife 20k for food allowance monthly as he cook his meal himself.

Pastor that refused to borrow the wife money (she did not ask him to buy ooooo) her insulin and erythropoietin injections to keep her alive

Pastor that listen to outsiders on issues as d wife is a quiet woman.

The woman reached her turning point and don't talk to him again.

Pastor takes holy communion with his home in disarray.

Plenty scenes on judgement day grin
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Adonko(m): 10:04am On May 21
ThiefnubuBandit:
I'd rather work with a juju worshipper than work with a 'pastor'. The moment you introduce yourself as a pastor to me, I start doubting whatever claims you have made.
your choice and nobody cares..you can't just come to cyberspace and be giving comment riddled with stereotyping Nd generalizing . That somebody from one location, religion, tribe or race did something is not sufficient enough to categorise every other person as the same.

I have often said it is original before fake...so if you see a fake just know there is original somewhere.

Given the level of the economy ..agreed fake ones are rising everyday but will never totally erase the original ones ..just shine your eyes and not to be a victim to any fake pastor, imam, native doctor,banker, soilder e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Jeje247: 10:05am On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.
How are you sure they are his kids. I don't like jumping on such stories when they pop up. Just grab your pop corn and watch. Might take months before the truth comes out but it will

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by sylve11: 10:06am On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Well said. cool
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by bentenny(m): 10:06am On May 21
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Make e no be say DNA test confirmed he's not father of the children.
Nah where my mind first go when I read the part where he chased out his kids too!
But still,he should have handled this better!

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by adecz: 10:07am On May 21
He wants them out so that he can
have free chance to continue to shine
the sweet kpekus of the nanny❗️❗️❗️

Nanny kpekus can sweet and hot 🔥🔥🔥
die❗️❗️💕💕💕

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by omooba05: 10:07am On May 21
Chei na God call this one too. .Reason why I don't go to church anyhow except Catholic church.. Throw 6 children out.. So what will he preach to his mumu congregation on sunday

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Obierika(m): 10:08am On May 21
If these pics are anything to go by then it is more likely it was the landlord that threw the family out?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:08am On May 21
Let it not be that unsubmissive feminists Jezebels we have now has weaponized the kids against the man.

That's the trend now, destroying the kids with their crab mentality fights.

But if you're clean, may nature vindicate you.
Nature never fails.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:10am On May 21
It is well God will take control
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On May 21
sad
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Adonko(m): 10:13am On May 21
NO commenter who is a lady even excused the pastor ..by flipping the coin to check if maybe the pastor did DNA and found they are not his kids ..

And has maybe confronted her and giving her time to make up her mind and go but she refused.

No they are just running with the narrative esp with the name PASTOR is turning them on.

This generation of men are different except SIMPS and will not take nonsense from any woman or in the name of marriage...".for better for worse"and you go dey fvck for outside dey give men children wen nu be them own..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On May 21
They both cheated but according to tradition only the man has the right to.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by ggdgg7070: 10:14am On May 21
Coolsat:

that's y you see all these kids on social media when they ask them between your papa and mama who u go sell they start saying I go sell my papa for 100k 50k even 10k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by ucbenjamin696: 10:15am On May 21
I would have commented but:-

1.I ren't married yet

2. Dem no dey chuck mouth for husband & wife mata.

3.No b today pastors (MOG) don dey fall hand/divorce (the two pastor Chris did same),shey one haz been married for more than two or three times....

WITH THIS FEW POINTS OF MINE,HOPE AV BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU & NOT CONFUSE YOU, WHY I REALLY DONT WANNA COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by EPIJOE: 10:15am On May 21
A DNA test gone wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.