Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,889 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House (49461 Views)

My Father Wants To Chase Me, My Wife And Kids Out Of The House. / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by tefishy(m): 10:16am On May 21
CheapHomes1:
they have plenty onions

You go too like food grin
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Empresa: 10:16am On May 21
What will he be preaching in church on Sunday?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Emmanuel30a2: 10:16am On May 21
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Mitsurugi(m): 10:17am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
I asked once why a Yam Leggie was begging me to marry her:

" Who wants to marry a coward chestbeater that wears your skirts when fellow men want to fight ?

Who wants to drink corpse water or fight relatives over inheritance?

Most of our men are short downstairs and that's why they shout so much and have to pay us

Na only woman dem fit fight."

I'm sure a lot of people on this forum have been questioning your mental health status
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by ucbenjamin696: 10:17am On May 21
Anyway let's her from the pastor,pple wey dey say #DNA test gone wrong,abeg how una take know.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Adonko(m): 10:19am On May 21
Jeje247:
How are you sure they are his kids. I don't like jumping on such stories when they pop up. Just grab your pop corn and watch. Might take months before the truth comes out but it will
Don't mind him he is quick to take side with the woman and kids cos that what society always do even if the woman is wrong all the blame will go the man everytime...pray make God not let you see for life..I mean tight corner you go forget that English wen u dey speak.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by StraightGaay: 10:20am On May 21
CheapHomes1:
they have plenty onions
Maybe he did DNA test let's her from the pastor, that gender can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by frazee: 10:20am On May 21
They even has 2 basin of onions...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Toosure70: 10:22am On May 21
Senseless commens. Do you have the DNA reports ?
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by emmabest2000(m): 10:22am On May 21
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.

Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.

DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:22am On May 21
This is man of Satan not man of God
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by occfx: 10:23am On May 21
God1000:
Why throwing his children out with their mum.

Some pastors these days do so many crazy things, they don't follow the word of God and what they preach.

DNA problem... Some wives no dey gree sit one place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Yankee101: 10:23am On May 21
If you can’t control your house you have no business controlling a church. Especially if you’re the problem beating up your wife and sleeping with everything

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Adonko(m): 10:24am On May 21
gogo2479:
Experience tells me that only the woman was thrown out of the house but she would include the children to draw sympathy that’s how they function.
sense nu fit kill u..am tempted too to think likewise that's what they usually do..always looking for sympathy .

They had to even video it and put it online ..women that will carry two kids and put the same cloth on them to BEG and will be telling you the man abandon them. In all narrative they always want you to see them as saint and right.

I nu fit trust that gender one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Lonestar124: 10:24am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

" Who wants to marry a coward chestbeater that wears your skirts when fellow men want to fight ?

Most of our men are short downstairs and that's why they shout so much and have to pay us

Wetin this one dey talk....cho cho cho undecided
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Sccarrr: 10:25am On May 21
jubrilELsudan:
AND THE WIFE NO CALL BOYZ MAKE DEM BURN DOWN THE WHOLE HOUSE PLUS HIM CARS?
u fit run am fr her and tale Fr kirikiri na
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Konquest: 10:26am On May 21
God1000:

A dramatic turn of events has unfolded in Abuja, where a prominent pastor, Stanley Ogbonna, has allegedly forced his wife and six children out of their family home.

In a viral video, the wife has courageously spoken out against her husband, revealing a tumultuous marriage marked by allegations of domestic violence, infidelity, and emotional distress.

Despite her devotion to their relationship, the wife claims to have suffered in silence for years, enduring a marriage that has been marred by her husband's purported transgressions.

In a shocking revelation, she also accuses Pastor Ogbonna of sexually assaulting their housemaid, an incident that has reportedly left their marriage beyond repair.

As the divorce case continues to unfold in court, the public is left wondering how Pastor Ogbonna will respond to these grave allegations.

https://www.facebook.com/100068376034740/posts/pfbid02qCbJmUNKZCwRh2jAxAhpcRAXZP5XD7hZLnC8ou6MMRA4cs8zdrWvDkL7rJR9222pl/?app=fbl
She has to get a good family lawyer here so that things can be handled more professionally.

After having 6 children for him, he probably doesn't find her sexy or appealing anymore, but the total welfare of those kids come first.

On the other hand, she made very grave allegations in the recorded video against her Pastor spouse over the SEXUAL assault on their female housemaid. He's gonna be in deep trouble if this is found to be TRUE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by MaziObinnaokija: 10:27am On May 21
sad OGBONNA sad.We IPOB yoots are disgraceful sad

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Digmygold: 10:28am On May 21
Coolsat:
A responsible man will exclude his children from this rubbish, by tomorrow nobody should blame the kids if they take side with their mum. Sometimes it's not all about poisoning the heart of the kids towards the man by the woman, it's about the action of the father towards his kids.

Couple should learn to protect the kids out of their mess.

So you are okay with him treating the mother of his kids like trash? You are no different from him.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by advanceDNA: 10:28am On May 21
NothingDoMe:
Story is not complete. Why did he throw EVERYTHING out of the house?

She did not do anything.....shebi u read the story.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by poiZon: 10:29am On May 21
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by ogastone(m): 10:30am On May 21
You never can tell the matter judiciously until you hear from both sides, that the woman came out and be shouting up and down doesn't justify her until the man speaks. It may be that the marriage has become a threat to his life. I said so because, before a man thinks on moving away from someone that is claiming to be a good wife like this, but dey inside. My opinion o. None of us know how many years they have been quarreling before they come to this. I understand that both of them are pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Adonko(m): 10:31am On May 21
okomile:

I laff bcoz this is true

Pastor that gives his wife 20k for food allowance monthly as he cook his meal himself.

Pastor that refused to borrow the wife money (she did not ask him to buy ooooo) her insulin and erythropoietin injections to keep her alive

Pastor that listen to outsiders on issues as d wife is a quiet woman.

The woman reached her turning point and don't talk to him again.

Pastor takes holy communion with his home in disarray.

Plenty scenes on judgement day grin
aunty keep quiet and mind your own family business...do you stay with them
.Amebo.

When it comes to supporting women there is nogood man out there.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by bigwig071(m): 10:34am On May 21
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Greystone: 10:37am On May 21
CuriousCart:
Same Pastor will mount altar on Sunday & have the balls to counsel young couples.

Very useless man
Despicable
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by NothingDoMe: 10:37am On May 21
advanceDNA:

She did not do anything.....shebi u read the story.... grin grin
Women will never agree that they did anything.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Edusouls(m): 10:40am On May 21
Are people still going to church and donating their hard earned money to gangsters covered in the name of pastors?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by essentialone(m): 10:40am On May 21
He is not a Pastor. He is one of the plenty Religious Scammers and Fraudsters all over Nigeria. he should not be blamed. I blame Nigeria constitution that allows Freedom of Worship. Black Man needs no Freedom, else you see an Animal unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by AyeMoJuba: 10:40am On May 21
Jadoneteb:
Pastor, pastor... Na wetin ur own bible teach be dat

What if DNA has shown that the 6 children are not his own?

Let's wait for his response before passing any judgement

Its not an easy thing for any man to wake up one morning and throw out his children for no just cause.
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Justiceleague1: 10:40am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Always troll with brain nahhh, haba....

How do you feel with that "something water"....hell!!!!
Re: Abuja-based Pastor, Stanley Ogbonna Throws Wife, Six Kids Out Of The House by Mavor: 10:41am On May 21
See the kind end-time pastor una dey carry tithe give? You Protestants are so wish-washy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / To My Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.