Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,907 members, 7,863,115 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry (64315 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by happney65: 5:06pm On May 22
E gbe oyan si ni enu.. tongue
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Dpharisee: 5:06pm On May 22
Give a man money and he will unknowingly calm down grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by qtx(m): 5:06pm On May 22
[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote]
it depends on what caused the anger

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:07pm On May 22
Fantabulous !
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by brain54(m): 5:07pm On May 22
Depends on the offense...

And approach!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Realdeals(m): 5:07pm On May 22
Why is the man angry in the first place?
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by victorVIC1(m): 5:08pm On May 22
When I'm angry, I would rather to be left alone.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by obaidan: 5:09pm On May 22
Show him positive DNA result on his kids
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Felixv: 5:11pm On May 22
none of the above

let him calm down then discuss the issue..lol
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by dododawa1: 5:11pm On May 22
COLD

STAR

BEER

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Hezmatosky: 5:11pm On May 22
Though I don't always go angry. Wetin wan even make me go angry pass manhood yakubu and baba T grin But just in case I am, for the sake of this thread, just allow me be. In as much as you didn't cause it. I don't always transfer aggressions. But if you caused it, all the same allow me be, I will fight my anger myself. You can apologize when we get talking again

3 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Komo4dmoney: 5:12pm On May 22

To calm a man down, leave him alone.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by phemmie06(m): 5:12pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Cuddle 🤗 😆

Who cuddle help
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by 100FIX1: 5:15pm On May 22
Soft words and mean it from your heart.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by zoghys: 5:15pm On May 22

breast, it works like magic
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by spartachico(m): 5:17pm On May 22
Majority of Nigerian women don't know what to do when their man is angry ...infact the man might just need a simple peace of mind and yet these women will still cause drama or throw tantrums and when you para or voice out your worries then turn it against you ...more reason why you see your daddy and mommy not smiling with each others and yet they keep bearing children... And peace dey reign

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by muyico(m): 5:18pm On May 22
happney65:
E gbe oyan si ni enu.. tongue
i go bite it off if I'm truly angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Exousiang01(m): 5:18pm On May 22
If a stick a cigarette doesnt calm me down then that matter don pass abeg.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Bestest05: 5:19pm On May 22
1st and 2nd pictures r my best
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by pikechukwu6(m): 5:21pm On May 22
Lazy youths with Lazy questions grin grin grin

Choose one for yourself

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by MuMuOnBail: 5:24pm On May 22
Na wa ooo

Just tell him you will suck his d!ck grin

The list above are rubbish.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by TemmyT002(m): 5:24pm On May 22
Depends on the man o

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Greattha: 5:25pm On May 22
Men make money
Men cook

But Men can't cuddle themselves....a good(life companion) woman is necessary for that.

Cuddling should calm a man...with the right woman

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by godofuck231: 5:27pm On May 22
RESPECT, without these another woman would give him better
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by UselessBuharist: 5:27pm On May 22
For me na alert, not from a woman though
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by severee(m): 5:27pm On May 22
All of the above cause na MAN wey dey vex no be small pikin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by khattab02: 5:28pm On May 22
All of the above.....

grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by frankson1(m): 5:29pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Out ya nipple in his mouth provided e still perky woo.

Wear only wrapper on ya chest, nothing under it, go apologise to the man and drop am accidently while doing it

Wear towel on ya chest like u wan bath, nothing under, go bend down in touch ya toe style in his direct view pretending to be picking something or doing something

I can go on and on and on, but all na rubbish.

Go and apologise genuinely, without efforts to shift blame. It is this simple and never try to bribe him in the apology process. Let the bribe be a by-product of the apology. You can actually prepare for the by-product but never bring it in untill he has forgiven you.

The was wasn't really angry. You don't know what it means to be angry.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by LeopardX: 5:29pm On May 22
You posted food twice, so there goes your answer.

Actually, it depends on what made him angry in the first place and the severity of the anger.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Jokerman(m): 5:30pm On May 22
Money o... Money calms down nerves grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Wakolord(m): 5:31pm On May 22
Omoawoke:

Wetin you get for comprehension in school?

Many Nigerians aren’t that educated. He just wrote sarcasm and you barely identify the simplest of it
Wetin em talk actually make sense but when he decided to use it to rubbish yours, claiming he nor lack comprehension is funny, he nor dey think criticaly at all, you're wiser is my conclusion on this.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Nehyooh(m): 5:32pm On May 22
infocentre:
That magic word SORRY will do it...

Just kneel, continue saying I'm sorry. This will work for 99% men. Unfortunately, most women these days believe both men and women posses equal rights in today's age. Hence, this always difficult
You're right bro! You made me remembered a girl I dated a couple of years ago. She used to say whenever she did wrong to me and decided to apologize, something or a spirit will tell her not to apologize again..... I was really shocked because that's exactly the truth, she won't say sorry, but rather trying to cuddle me and giving me some stupid kiss

I came from where a woman kneel down to greet her man especially in the morning, which I grow up seeing my mother doing to my Father and I always wish that for myself. But this same girl said it's not necessary infact she can't do that to me. Then I knew she's meant for another nigga not me anymoregrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.