Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,534 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry (64327 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Ladies, Whatโ€™s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Macmilla(m): 11:46am On May 23
[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote]
Money alone will not work for me cos I'm not a begger. You can't insult me and when I get, you just bring out money to give me. That's like telling me to shut up. But if an apology comes before the money, then we are in business.
Who cares about food when angry?
As a man, if a woman can shut you up with cuddles or sex, then you are GONE! You are a goner. I nago. O ti lo.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by StillDtruth: 12:22pm On May 23
When will men have sense?

See as fools,don open dia mouth whuaa! Yet na dem go still kon ask how dis girl take know me! grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by emperor4love(m): 12:48pm On May 23
NairalandGOAT1:

How can you put all those options without adding

"Sincere and Apology" to it!

A simple "I'm sorry" when said from the heart with sincerity and honesty beats all those options you mentioned up there! Infact, the man will end up doing all the above for their woman if women can always just learn to apologize with they're at fault!

Unfortunately, that's the last thing they'd rather do! They prefer to entice and blacail you above by cuddling and cooking for you to make the man look as though, food is his problem!

As for money, we all know only 1 out 1000 women will transfer money to their husband's account when he's angry with or at them, so that doesn't even suffice!!!!

For the cuddling, I'd reserve that for these Gen z, yahoo boys parading as men!
be ready to be receiving sorry for the rest of life since she knows u will always forgive, but if she run 1metre fr first time e go coordinate herself mk she no go do wetin go bring am run transfer again
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Amonijosh1: 1:32pm On May 23
Money joor, all the rest will follow

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Tonytonex(m): 3:08pm On May 23
[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote] it depends on what makes him angry.

But money could definitely solve all.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by beazie(m): 6:46pm On May 23
Hezmatosky:
Though I don't always go angry. Wetin wan even make me go angry pass manhood yakubu and baba T grin But just in case I am, for the sake of this thread, just allow me be. In as much as you didn't cause it. I don't always transfer aggressions. But if you caused it, all the same allow me be, I will fight my anger myself. You can apologize when we get talking again

That's just me too..
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by NonsenseRubbish: 12:01am On May 24
All 3 in that order ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by IyaTola: 10:55pm On Jun 02
undecided
Realdeals:
Why is the man angry in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets โ‚ฆ7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.