Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry (64328 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by khattab02: 5:32pm On May 22
Greattha:
Men make money
Men cook

But Men can't cuddle themselves....a good(life companion) woman is necessary for that.

Cuddling should calm a man...with the right woman

Gbam!

I like that part " with the right woman"

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Menclothing1: 5:33pm On May 22
Better money
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BeigJawnson(m): 5:34pm On May 22
BondRiv:

You are only talking about seduction. Only weak men are controlled by sex.

Read the last paragraph again...
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by AImiron: 5:34pm On May 22
Breast is the key. Thank me later
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:36pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Cuddle πŸ€— πŸ˜†
you are not a man
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Truuth: 5:36pm On May 22
The best way to pacify me is food.
Just be quiet when I am angry and don't talk back.

You don't need to apologize verbally, I know when a person is remorsely.

Just do something you know I would like at that time. Like the cooking then food.

IF AIN'T REMORSEFUL, THE FOOD IS NOTHING.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:37pm On May 22
Give me money and every happiness will be in place for everyone
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by lululovesblue(f): 5:37pm On May 22
I'm not a man, but doesn't it depend on what made him angry in the first place? Is money going to immediately cool him down every time? S3x? Cuddles? Even an apology? I'm not sure there's a blanket answer for this. A lot of people even prefer to be left alone when they're upset.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Sheuns(m): 5:38pm On May 22
Just let me be alone.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by khattab02: 5:39pm On May 22
lululovesblue:
I'm not a man, but doesn't it depend on what made him angry in the first place? Is money going to immediately cool him down every time? S3x? Cuddles? Even an apology? I'm not sure there's a blanket answer for this. A lot of people even prefer to be left alone when they're upset.
confirm talk!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Dagger111(m): 5:40pm On May 22
superCleanworks:

That means you were never angry. just lonely and confused.

You dey mind the toddler? Definitely, he is not yet married cos if not, he wouldn't hablve mentioned cuddle. Na under 17yrs he still be.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 5:42pm On May 22
frankson1:

The was wasn't really angry. You don't know what it means to be angry.

Really? Firstly, did you read my comment to the last word?
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by emperor4love(m): 5:42pm On May 22
If is not y guys de marry old whitey,oga na money ooh cos every man has bill pile up to be paid u com surprise am wit money y e no go happy bro,na money ooh
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On May 22
Money covers everything else up there...!

Nothing soothes the head like the sound and sight of bank alerts. tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Analyst7: 5:46pm On May 22
None, just be intentional about ur apology and truly change ur behavior
All these foolish options just to do the same rubbish again
Plenty people are just senseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Tunjikam(m): 5:46pm On May 22
If we are talking about the real men here in NL money buys it all grin
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by nonhuman(m): 5:46pm On May 22
Give more money or leave me alone shikina

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Akalia(m): 5:49pm On May 22
Nothing calms me down until I have addressed the issue that pissed me off in the first place. All those things you mentioned OP na things I get regularly so they are not a big deal.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Pootle: 5:49pm On May 22
owo ego kudi
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by emperor4love(m): 5:50pm On May 22
With money u can use it and calm a police down,even tout,even money de use calm Nigerians way say de will vote rightly nd better Nigeria, even a mob ,wen u giv one or two money de go liv the mob action,u can only use money to bribe man,in form of compensation ,to make it worst,if not for salary most of us won't tolerate most of excesses from our boss bro, even in cult war for school with angry opponents, that want to retaliate killing of there own,just giv capone or number 1, like 1metres,u go see as de cult war go die like wildfire dem quench
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Jayhome24: 5:51pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Out ya nipple in his mouth provided e still perky woo.

Wear only wrapper on ya chest, nothing under it, go apologise to the man and drop am accidently while doing it

Wear towel on ya chest like u wan bath, nothing under, go bend down in touch ya toe style in his direct view pretending to be picking something or doing something

I can go on and on and on, but all na rubbish.

Go and apologise genuinely, without efforts to shift blame. It is this simple and never try to bribe him in the apology process. Let the bribe be a by-product of the apology. You can actually prepare for the by-product but never bring it in untill he has forgiven you.

You never jam me when my network is receiving wrong signal you won't be daring all these I swear I won't even look at you infact I'm not seen you at all.

I don't touch woman or abuse woman, never but when someone steps on me wrongly and I made up my mind nothing in life will make me change my mind till I do that in my head.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by bdauran: 5:51pm On May 22
None of the above
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by bigtt76(f): 5:53pm On May 22
All ... grin

Without money, preek nor go stand, without food baba nor go fit fok, without cuddle I can't be mushy mushy tongue

[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote]
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Antoeni(m): 5:55pm On May 22
Na This One Sure Pass

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by emperor4love(m): 5:56pm On May 22
Wait till 2027, de will use money to calm most Nigerians down to vote wrongly and to make it worst this are ppl that hv seen shege fr 8 years with hardship nd suffering, nd vow that dey will do dis nd that doing voting day,com that year u will see angry citizen been calm down with money
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 5:58pm On May 22
Jayhome24:

You never jam me when my network is receiving wrong signal you won't be daring all these I swear I won't even look at you infact I'm not seen you at all.

I don't touch woman or abuse woman, never but when someone steps on me wrongly and I made up my mind nothing in life will make me change my mind till I do that in my head.

Guy read my comment to the end first, you totally misunderstood me and I am sure it is because you didn't read my comment to the end
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Jayhome24: 5:59pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Guy read my comment to the end first, you totally misunderstood me and I am sure it is because you didn't read my comment to the end

Alright my apology if I misunderstood you.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Lomprico2: 6:00pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Cuddle πŸ€— πŸ˜†

If she get body odor nko?
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 6:02pm On May 22
Jayhome24:

Alright my apology if I misunderstood you.

No love lost bro, just catching cruise. One love my brother

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by EBEk101(m): 6:04pm On May 22
BondRiv:

You are only talking about seduction. Only weak men are controlled by sex.

After offending me you then come to seduce me again, only weak men fall for that
If you can apologize properly you and but T go lonely
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by francotunsco: 6:04pm On May 22
With what i am seeing on social media these days, i think the answer is yansh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.