Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry (64323 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by twilliamx(m): 7:43pm On May 22
Better money
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:48pm On May 22
Don't say anything to me, just allow me to go out when i am back i will be ok i don't get angry for so long

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Ericz(m): 7:52pm On May 22
[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote]
[b][/b]MONEY. MONEY... MORE MONEY

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by tnerro1(m): 7:53pm On May 22
Just wear a body hugging short white gown / towel/ t shirt and I don forgive you already😁
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by SonofGod231: 8:13pm On May 22
Money always calms me down.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by MrCork: 8:22pm On May 22

Actually the correct answer is Pucccccccccccccccci.....Pucccccccccccccccci calm all mens down sir!!(no oofencsece) wink
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by silvoclaira: 8:31pm On May 22
BondRiv:

You are only talking about seduction. Only weak men are controlled by sex.

You didn't the piece before quoting the comment.

Lazy dude
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Asiri1991: 8:38pm On May 22
Cuddle kill you dia!

Bring good food and I will be alright.

Money, I doubt if it will calm me down considering my indifference to alerts.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Bahamas95(m): 8:38pm On May 22
When I am angry nothing can calm me down that moment, my anger dies down first before I think of anything else.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Easyluv2live(m): 8:40pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Out ya nipple in his mouth provided e still perky woo.

Wear only wrapper on ya chest, nothing under it, go apologise to the man and drop am accidently while doing it

Wear towel on ya chest like u wan bath, nothing under, go bend down in touch ya toe style in his direct view pretending to be picking something or doing something

I can go on and on and on, but all na rubbish.

Go and apologise genuinely, without efforts to shift blame. It is this simple and never try to bribe him in the apology process. Let the bribe be a by-product of the apology. You can actually prepare for the by-product but never bring it in untill he has forgiven you.

Do that for me and my anger will be raise to power highest smoke will just begin com out from my ear...a few words is enough for the wise!!! Thank u
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Elidrisy20: 9:08pm On May 22
Non
The answer is kpekus
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Lovelydaisies: 9:14pm On May 22
Lovit:
Just say ... I am sorry. Dazzol!!!

I don't know why women finds it difficult to take responsibility for their actions and apologize where necessary?

If you offend me, just say I am sorry, that's all. I don't need your food, sex or cuddle.

sex can sha come after we don settle, but not before.

Is it men that find it easy to say sorry when necessary?
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by YemyTemmy: 9:16pm On May 22
just gimmie money , we will be okay
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Cheeryfeet: 9:23pm On May 22
BondRiv:

Then it means 140 of you that liked this your post didn't get what he was trying to say at all

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Cheeryfeet: 9:25pm On May 22
BondRiv:

He painted all that scenario and came to a conclusion before the last paragraph that they were futile.

He now went on to state clearly what to be done which is: Apologize sincerely without an element of trying to bribe with seduction or such like

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Cheeryfeet: 9:28pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Don't be lazy dude, read everything I wrote there!

I hope you don't answer him again. It's like casting pearls before swine. They will trample on it and still come after you.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Cheeryfeet: 9:30pm On May 22
infocentre:
That magic word SORRY will do it...

Just kneel, continue saying I'm sorry. This will work for 99% men. Unfortunately, most women these days believe both men and women posses equal rights in today's age. Hence, this always difficult

You see this thing you just said, it could have prevented many marriages from breaking up. But nobody wan gree. Just keep saying I am sorry, genuinely. It works wonders

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by LOVEGINO(m): 9:33pm On May 22
judatech:
If women give their men money...will they die?
how liabilities wan take give u money. Destiny killers wey full naija.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 11:10pm On May 22
Easyluv2live:

Do that for me and my anger will be raise to power highest smoke will just begin com out from my ear...a few words is enough for the wise!!! Thank u

Abeg go back and read my comment to the last word oga.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Forumites: 11:36pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Out ya nipple in his mouth provided e still perky woo.

Wear only wrapper on ya chest, nothing under it, go apologise to the man and drop am accidently while doing it

Wear towel on ya chest like u wan bath, nothing under, go bend down in touch ya toe style in his direct view pretending to be picking something or doing something

I can go on and on and on, but all na rubbish.

Go and apologise genuinely, without efforts to shift blame. It is this simple and never try to bribe him in the apology process. Let the bribe be a by-product of the apology. You can actually prepare for the by-product but never bring it in untill he has forgiven you.
when you marry my dear toto go tire you. This ur comment shows that you ain’t married yet. Bro you go see Toto run.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Simpubozz(m): 11:56pm On May 22
Give me the money, all other things would follow tongue
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by judatech: 12:06am On May 23
lavylilly:
lipsrsealed
Why na? Why can't women give men money?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Stayingalive: 12:07am On May 23
Forumites:
when you marry my dear toto go tire you. This ur comment shows that you ain’t married yet. Bro you go see Toto run.
Read well
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Konquest: 1:07am On May 23
IyaTola:
What's the fastest way to calm a man down when his angry

Food - ❤️
Money - 😂
Cuddle - 😍
That's interesting. The keyword here is "fastest."

Verbalize your thoughts. Simply say YOU are SORRY and genuinely mean it with your entire being. That's the "fastest" way to calm a significant number of real men down when we are angry. Words have the power to "bend" steel. Period.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 2:12am On May 23
Forumites:

Mr married man, please go back and read my comment to the last word sir. Thabk you sir
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:15am On May 23
This would cool me down any time

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ericmor: 4:32am On May 23
Just credit him a million Naira and tell him sorry, no matter how angry he is, him brain go return to factory reset
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by FireUpNow(m): 5:24am On May 23
Giving a man sex to calm him down if he is angry by a woman is a wrong move to me. Such a man can can be manipulated by his woman anytime.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by schegun(m): 7:26am On May 23
[b][/b]I think I like this thought
lululovesblue:
I'm not a man, but doesn't it depend on what made him angry in the first place? Is money going to immediately cool him down every time? S3x? Cuddles? Even an apology? I'm not sure there's a blanket answer for this. A lot of people even prefer to be left alone when they're upset.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by NairalandGOAT1: 8:28am On May 23
iLegendd:
1. Full-body massage (mostly back and head massage) damn!
2. Food — a type I haven't tasted before, but guaranteed to taste good.
3. Shave my beard and line my hair — I love the warm feeling clipper gives me (it's a mini-head massage). The process of barbing feels good and the outcome of looking good feels great.
4. Shower me in a bathtub and take me to an all-white minimalist bedroom.

Bonus: Blindfold me and maybe, teach me a lesson or allow me to sleep while listening to a soothing saxophone or violin symphony.

Odeh! 😂 You be werey!!! 😆

Which Naija girl go fulfill all these your daydreaming? Dey play!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by NairalandGOAT1: 8:34am On May 23

How can you put all those options without adding

"Sincere and Apology" to it!

A simple "I'm sorry" when said from the heart with sincerity and honesty beats all those options you mentioned up there! Infact, the man will end up doing all the above for their woman if women can always just learn to apologize with they're at fault!

Unfortunately, that's the last thing they'd rather do! They prefer to entice and blacail you above by cuddling and cooking for you to make the man look as though, food is his problem!

As for money, we all know only 1 out 1000 women will transfer money to their husband's account when he's angry with or at them, so that doesn't even suffice!!!!

For the cuddling, I'd reserve that for these Gen z, yahoo boys parading as men!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by lavylilly: 9:28am On May 23
judatech:

Why na? Why can't women give men money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.