Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,405 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry (64317 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ceejayluv(m): 6:08pm On May 22
If you're the cause of his anger, aploogise First.....
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by pek(m): 6:09pm On May 22
Keep quiet when is angry. Apologies sincerely.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by fergie001: 6:12pm On May 22
Thunder faya cuddle
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by femi4: 6:16pm On May 22
IyaTola:
Replace cuddle with blowjo.b. That's the only "I m sorry" language that I understand
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On May 22
it all depends on why he is angry...
- if he is angry because of hunger the FOOD is the solution
- if he is angry because of poverty then MONEY is the solution
- if he is angry because of konji then CUDDLES is the solution
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Lovit(m): 6:20pm On May 22
Just say ... I am sorry. Dazzol!!!

I don't know why women finds it difficult to take responsibility for their actions and apologize where necessary?

If you offend me, just say I am sorry, that's all. I don't need your food, sex or cuddle.

sex can sha come after we don settle, but not before.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by tuzle(m): 6:20pm On May 22
infocentre:
That magic word SORRY will do it...

Just kneel, continue saying I'm sorry. This will work for 99% men. Unfortunately, most women these days believe both men and women posses equal rights in today's age. Hence, this always difficult
this won't work in all cases. if my partner cheat on me, if she likes she should say sorry 1million times, she is on her own. But if she gives me 10million as apology gift, then I may think about it(but this is never possible)
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by 10mobile: 6:21pm On May 22
Kevineleven:
Money can covert a man from Angry to happy real fast
You're the first to make a comment. All those that came before you were thieves and robbers. Money, big money. Any man who is not calmed by that - and you're telling me food or cuddle - is a fool.

Like I'm angry, really angry, and suddenly my wife gives me a rap of Dollars and says "Darlinh please use this for your weekend", I'd be the greatest fool to still be angry. And if she had offended me, I will forgive her for both the past, present, and future offenses.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Reloadedisraelp: 6:23pm On May 22
For a woman...just knee down n beg him...
For man to man ....just wake to the guy...tell am bro nor vex ,I fckup...I go correct the mistake.... ☺️
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Manculated: 6:24pm On May 22
IyaTola:
What's the fastest way to calm a man down when his angry

Food - ❤️
Money - 😂
Cuddle - 😍

Money abeg.

I'm still hustling for more bags!
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by oliverano: 6:29pm On May 22
BabbanBura:

Out ya nipple in his mouth provided e still perky woo.

Wear only wrapper on ya chest, nothing under it, go apologise to the man and drop am accidently while doing it

Wear towel on ya chest like u wan bath, nothing under, go bend down in touch ya toe style in his direct view pretending to be picking something or doing something

I can go on and on and on, but all na rubbish.

Go and apologise genuinely, without efforts to shift blame. It is this simple and never try to bribe him in the apology process. Let the bribe be a by-product of the apology. You can actually prepare for the by-product but never bring it in untill he has forgiven you.

I wouldn't say this is lame, but I think this could come in handy to weak men or those seduced only by sex.

When I'm pissed, sex is always the last thing on my mind. In fact, I can explode if a woman play the drama you have up there.

But at the end of the day, to each their own!

Edit...Hahaha, I had to go through it again....seems you were being sarcastic!

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by RickyJesus: 6:30pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Cuddle 🤗 😆
Baby elephant.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ejieddy: 6:33pm On May 22
Just apologise and mean it. Beg him and if possible kneel. He'll turn to ice water
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by BabbanBura(m): 6:36pm On May 22
oliverano:

I wouldn't say this is lame, but I think this could come in handy to weak men or those seduced only by sex.

When I'm pissed, sex is always the last thing on my mind. In fact, I can explode if a woman play the drama you have up there.

But at the end of the day, to each their own!

Edit...Hahaha, I had to go through it again....seems you were being sarcastic!

grin grin grin! I am just like you bro, anything outside genuine apology is only adding fuel to the rage. All the guys mentioning sex, money, food etc may just be catching cruise. All a man wants is apology and genuine repentance
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Dennisochampa: 6:41pm On May 22
Stop making him angry on purpose with the stupid mind that you can offer him any of those after after... It doesn't always end well....

Some men, before u even reach the level of apologies, them don slap crase commot for your body or worse off, snuff the life out of you....

As much as you can... Avoid unnecessary conflicts
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by irunoko(m): 6:43pm On May 22
judatech:
If women give their men money...will they die?
they'll be disappointed,upset and irritated because they know how men misbehave when they have money.infact giving the man money is the fastest way to empower the man to date another girl.

Some men will be using girlfriend a as ATM to be funding girlfriend b so girls have decided to keep their money to themselves

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by ElSudani: 6:43pm On May 22
BondRiv:

You are only talking about seduction. Only weak men are controlled by sex.

Either you didn't read what he said or you didn't understand it.
Quite witty and intelligent submission. Read the last paragraph.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Phyde: 6:58pm On May 22
Money can buy others.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by PepeXKermit: 6:59pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Cuddle 🤗 😆

Cuddle when i dry vec? U dey madt

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by seguno2: 6:59pm On May 22
IyaTola:

What offence did you commit against Baba Tola for this question?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by brainhgeek(m): 7:00pm On May 22
Money can do wonders however, genuine apologies are incredibly potent too.
Cuddle will do nothing if it doesn't reflect a sorry heart. Food can only be chewed and swallowed when adrenaline is not disconnecting brain cells. 'I am sorry' are magic words
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Ekpekus(m): 7:01pm On May 22
[quote author=IyaTola post=130080102][/quote]
Sometimes all he needs is just space and quietness
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by SisterAnn(f): 7:14pm On May 22
BondRiv:

All men are weak, it's just to discover your mumu button.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On May 22
iLegendd:
1. Full-body massage (mostly back and head massage) damn!
2. Food — a type I haven't tasted before, but guaranteed to taste good.
3. Shave my beard and line my hair — I love the warm feeling clipper gives me (it's a mini-head massage). The process of barbing feels good and the outcome of looking good feels great.
4. Shower me in a bathtub and take me to an all-white minimalist bedroom.

Bonus: Blindfold me and maybe, teach me a lesson or allow me to sleep while listening to a soothing saxophone or violin symphony.
This one don equate Hollywood abii Philippine movies for the drama.🤣🤣🤣
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Johncuppa(m): 7:16pm On May 22
BondRiv:

I used to think something is wrong with me for having this believe. Anyone who change his decision for anything in form of bribe is a weak man indeed
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by emperor4love(m): 7:19pm On May 22
If not fr money most men no go dey work with some Indian Chinese or Lebanese or even bossy women but at end of the month,wen workers see salary de go just forget all those maltreatment
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:26pm On May 22
NON OF THEM HERE CAN CALM A RICH MAN,
EXCEPT AN EXPENSIVE CREAMY HOT DRINK shocked
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by adeniyi65(m): 7:27pm On May 22
None. To calm an angry man down; woman should be ready to compromise.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Omalicious1: 7:30pm On May 22

First things first, a sincere apology is required....any other thing coming without a sincere apology is nothing but outright manipulation. Men, be guided.
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Father4all: 7:40pm On May 22
ALL
Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On May 22
Some men are stone-hearted and neither food, money nor cuddle would assuage them.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry by Bluffly: 7:42pm On May 22
Angry with who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.