Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79838 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Houseontherock1: 11:31pm On May 22
This is sad...I'm angry! This is all shades of wrong...even the so-called yahoo boys should be free to carry any hairstyle they like!

AbujaCitiBlog:

They should jail him. I have severally warned these idiots to have good outlook. The way you dress is the way you will be addressed. How can you be looking like an agbero but be expecting to be treated nice. God saved him that they didn't kill him. Fool. See the stupid hair he is sporting.
Are we this backward in Nigeria? Does anyone really have the right to choose your hairstyle when we are not in North Korea? Do you think this line of thought is healthy and progressive? I'm still in shock! I don't care about his profession...I just care because I'm human!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by occfx: 11:33pm On May 22
I know where we are heading to and I no go pass 2027

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by simpleseyi: 11:33pm On May 22
omoyankee3:
After representing and bringing glory to his country, they decided to humiliate him

He was well paid for the job. He was paid more than what one hundred university professors combined will ever earn. So, stop saying that he brought Glory to the country.

Football doesn't bring Glory to nations, only science and technology do. Nations that can build their own cars, airplanes, trains, manufacturer drugs to cure diseases and build bombs and missiles to destroy their enemies are the nations with Glory, not nations that can play football well

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by simpleseyi: 11:34pm On May 22
occfx:
I know where we are heading to and I no go pass 2027

2039 you mean
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MrJames007: 11:34pm On May 22
cheesy

Dunno why this whole thing is funny to me.
The soldier who did this is wicked. grin

But being an ex super eagle player doesn't mean someone cannot be a criminal o.

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by leckzyb(m): 11:35pm On May 22
Power is truly corrupt. When has it become their duty to correct Nigerians on their sense of style?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Presidency1: 11:35pm On May 22
Oh how the mighty super eagles have fallen...you mean this guy was a member of the national team at the 2014 works cup and a star for that matter and I font know lol

I remember the days I used to name all the 23 man squad of the super eagles from 1994 team to 2000.

I can't even name upto 7 current eagles players.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by anonymous1759(m): 11:35pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/

Take those soldiers to Okija and strike them , the juju will work very fast because this is absolute nonsense. If they keep dying like chicken for these act they’ll stop . Nigerians fear traditional method more than civil approach.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by zumbigbo(m): 11:35pm On May 22
Zoogerians - see una food for a shithole country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by zumbigbo(m): 11:36pm On May 22
Houseontherock1:
This is sad...I'm angry! This is all shades of wrong...even the so-called yahoo boys should be free to carry any hairstyle they like!

Are we this backward in Nigeria? Does anyone really have the right to choose your hairstyle when we are not in North Korea? Do you think this line of thought is healthy and progressive? I'm still in shock! I don't care about his profession...I just care because I'm human!

Yes ooo, ppl with diseased mentality.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by joseph1832(m): 11:37pm On May 22
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
the negative news surrounding the Nigeria Army nowadays is something else. I mean, do members of the Army believe they are above the law?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by lululovesblue(f): 11:42pm On May 22
Shouldn't they be investing this time into finding the remaining chibok girls? What's their business with someone's hair? I can't even pretend to understand

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Papayaayasager(m): 11:46pm On May 22
Soldiers that can't fight insurgency but can fight dreadlock hairstyle

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Jayhome24: 11:47pm On May 22
I support the millitary on most cases but not on this.

Pls Lodge your complain to Defense Headquarter they will be fish out and dealt with...
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by LordIsaac(m): 11:51pm On May 22
Forced “responsible” appearance grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by CodeTemplar: 11:52pm On May 22
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by abbey621(m): 12:01am On May 23
simpleseyi:

He was well paid for the job. He was paid more than what one hundred university professors combined will ever earn. So, stop saying that he brought Glory to the country.

Football doesn't bring Glory to nations, only science and technology do. Nations that can build their own cars, airplanes, trains, manufacturer drugs to cure diseases and build bombs and missiles to destroy their enemies are the nations with Glory, not nations that can play football well

Jargon upon jargon! Spain and portugal are more known for their sport and stars than any technology, the country of Iceland is more known for its viking history and sport than any technology.....Una go just dey cap rubbish on public forum grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Blitzerz: 12:02am On May 23
Melagros:
COMRADES, the article says; I was drinking inside the barrack. Maybe the guy don over drink and bluff thinking he was at the usual bar outside the barrack and his mumu army friends no go send then go manhandle the guy grin
Bro so sorry for that grin
Sharap.
You dont have to always defend nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Omoawoke: 12:02am On May 23
A whole National player for that matter
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by crisubanijunior(m): 12:08am On May 23
…the greatest sin u would commit in this life is being born a Nigerian. It’s almost like been born into doom. In All we do, strive as hard as possible to make sure ur unborn children become natives of sane countries like Canada and the likes either by birth or by naturalization

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Ipigbhe(m): 12:08am On May 23
See fine decent hair cut a soldier gave you free of charge you are here complaining.Do you know how much it would have cost you for that free haircut? Anyway I haven't forgiven your set for not winning the medal that year o.Besides may be the soldier been place bet for una game and your two goals cut him ticket na why him help barb your hair.funny haircut.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Ipigbhe(m): 12:10am On May 23
Segzy19:
I think we have given too much respect to the military in this country. They behave as if they are authorities unto themselves and Nigeria constitution doesn't apply to them.

Nigerian military or paramilitary forces are just nothing but bullies.
If I see a dog and any Nigerian military officer or police in need of help I will help the dog and leave the officer. They are not worth it

No worry them no go to need your help you hear? Keep em for your village chief.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 12:12am On May 23
In a one on one combat most of these cowards can't challenge their mates in the street, they intimidate civilians simply because they move like pack of wolves.

When they see terrorists now they crawl into their holes, shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Shikena(m): 12:13am On May 23
Those involved must be identified and sent to the battlefront in Sambisa Forest with immediate effect.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by PHIPEX(m): 12:15am On May 23
Melagros:
COMRADES, the article says; I was drinking inside the barrack. Maybe the guy don over drink and bluff thinking he was at the usual bar outside the barrack and his mumu army friends no go send then go manhandle the guy grin
Bro so sorry for that grin
Your co..ent is very disgusting. The day accidental bullets from same soldiers meet you, other people will think you moved with bad gang. Stop encouraging evil

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by yahoodetector: 12:18am On May 23
Idiotic soldiers that common 16 year old Boko Boys will use as shooting practice in the North but when they come down to East, they flex muscles on even women.

That's why I am happy whenever I hear that they have been wasted

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Ttipsy(f): 12:21am On May 23
Wtf wrong with this soldiers?

They want to act like Hisba in Anambra?

This is not Kano or your Islamic religious enclave

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Pesbest: 12:29am On May 23
Barber soldiers.....de guy com fine sha. No be to visit one checking point tomorrow for a clean cut. These soldiers get good barbing skills. I hope their service charge dey okay shaa
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by bluestone2015: 12:33am On May 23
You are still wondering! It's officially a crime to live in Nigeria
bliizz:
Sometimes I do wonder if it's a crime to be a Nigerian

Why is this country just so lawless...we claim to have laws but citizens freedom and rights to some things are short sleeved 😔

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by RaptorX: 12:34am On May 23
When I talk about how I hate this dumb foolish Nigerian soldiers, some clown will be foaming at the mouth about how I should respect this morons that don't even respect themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Konquest: 12:41am On May 23
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Makinaki: 12:44am On May 23
simpleseyi:

Very true. We have our priorities misplaced in this damn country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.