Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra (79841 Views)

Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Yankee101: 12:45am On May 23
Make sure they get disciplined
E no go pass other ranks
Officer no go do this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by assholemods: 12:52am On May 23
Jovi10:
Later when civilians start reacting by beating them up now, they will say they are disrespecting the army uniform when the animals wearing it cannot even respect themselves. I just wonder the kind of training they give them in the army, I'm very sure they tell them that the civilians are inferior to them hence the misuse of power. Because they all do it both male and females. Until a strict law is passed and scapegoats used as an example, these bullying from the Nigerian army on civilians will continue.
Haven't you heard of the, phrase "bloody civilians"? That is how the animals see us.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by cococandy(f): 12:56am On May 23
Such a disgusting display of high handedness

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Komo4dmoney: 1:01am On May 23
One dindinrin was praying for soldiers to take over power. I asked if he had experienced military government before, werey no answer. He simply want soldiers to take over due to the hatred he has for BAT. This post is one of the examples I would have given him if they had answered my question that day. African soldiers often mistreat citizens as if the citizens are the real enemies of the state.
And even when someone cries like this ex footbaler, the military often ignores it.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by LuckyKeys1: 1:14am On May 23
Too bad. Those soldiers must be brought to book…

Meanwhile,

Get Access to Expensive Paid Courses For Free on Udemy.

Some of these courses are valued from N14500 to even N57,000. But with this method am going to teach you. *You will be able to add them to your Udemy Courses Library without buying them.*

With the Level of hardship we are currently facing in the country today, am not sure anybody will want to be spending so much to buy stuffs of it is not something of value.

That's why I will be teaching you guys this secret for an unbelievable fee I bet nobody or Group will ever want to take for stuffs like this.

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Ashirioluwa: 1:18am On May 23
They are only powerful when they are in their barracks or in uniform. These cowards can harass innocent populations, but they are afraid to fight the Boko boys.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Sirianese: 1:21am On May 23
ReacherSaidNoth:
Everything is a joke to idiots. Your turn go come.

They are imbecíles

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Dannydavito: 1:30am On May 23
If na solders hair dey cut now, they will definitely say na Peace keeping mission them solders dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:53am On May 23
Tomorrow Bandits amd Boko Boyz go kills Soldier una go ask me to condemn bandit?

If not for civilian brutality by the Military; Boko Haram wont be here or exist.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Hotzone(m): 2:05am On May 23
immortalcrown:
The makers and the enforcers of law are more unlawful than the rest in Nigeria. Since when has it become the duty of soldiers to check an individual in a non-warring zone?

It is on unarmed and peaceful civilians that the soldiers show power. Boko slaughters them anyhow.

South east is a war zone

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27am On May 23
The commander in chiefs should have put them to order. But he will not.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by thinkmoney(m): 2:34am On May 23
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
That’s why if people aren’t respecting them again. Its why they beat them at Abuja

If I see opportunity sef I go follow really beat them

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by otunbakolawole(m): 3:16am On May 23
Free hair cut, you still dey complain
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Chi111(m): 3:17am On May 23
Guy, u re now handsome. Pls go and thank the solder Cox he has made u whole.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by InvertedHammer: 3:18am On May 23
nlfpmod:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7M2FDJIEOr/?igsh=MW53bzIyaThxOWp2dw==

https://punchng.com/pfan-wants-soldiers-who-humiliated-eagles-wcup-star-nwofor-probed/
/

Sad indeed.

But I don't understand why he is still wearing yahoo boys uniform at his age. It is known as profiling. Dress as you want to be addressed. Decent appearance will save you a lot of unnecessary distress in life whether you are perambulating the street or passing through international airports.

/
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Princemedico18: 3:29am On May 23
[/b]Army don Buy Market[b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Bitojoe(m): 3:37am On May 23
Picture of the formal dread
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by ogbonti: 3:37am On May 23
9JAMac10:
hahaha . The guy has no levels they will not dish out the same treatment to a Mikel obi

people like you are the problem with Nigeria

so if someone is not Mikel Obi, he must be

humiliated? The average Nigerian is a damaged

being, we are just an eyesore to world!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by apexugroup: 3:46am On May 23
Santalpharay:
Seems this is Army week. If they did not beat soldiers up elsewhere, it will be soldiers humiliating civilians here and there.🤣🤣. A friend of Uche Nwofor was telling me about this incidence in the afternoon. He said that Uche had earlier introduced himself to the senior officer in the barrack in the past and even snapped picture with him only to be surprised by today's humiliation. Nawaoo
. You don’t sit in the officer mess with dreadlock, his friends should have told him. Those senior officers see it as offensive.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by apexugroup: 3:51am On May 23
Carlylepneuma:
Talk true bros wetin really sub? U sure say u no go drag babe with those soldiers?
. You don’t drink at officers mess with your dreadlocks. Even if it was Davido, they will still do the same. A case of being at a place lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by apexugroup: 3:55am On May 23
9JAMac10:
hahaha . The guy has no levels they will not dish out the same treatment to a Mikel obi
if Mikel Obi is in officer’s mess with dreadlocks and commander saw him, he will collect free haircuts I kid you not. His friends should have told him code of conduct when entering into the military barrack.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Sapasenator: 4:02am On May 23
Nigerians are a very funny sets of humans I swear!

Our soldiers do worse than this on a daily basis to the average man and nobody seems to care, why the sudden outcry? I suspect the reason might not be unconnected with the victim being a celebrity!

Ahan! I got your attention didn't I ? We are now suddenly concerned and voicing our protestations.

Abeg, make yna carry una hypocrisy commot for my side.

It's just a normal day in Nigeria, nothing totally out of place, in about a month, the hair grows back and he can have another dreadlock.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by 9JAMac10: 4:22am On May 23
ogbonti:

people like you are the problem with Nigeria

so if someone is not Mikel Obi, he must be

humiliated? The average Nigerian is a damaged

being, we are just an eyesore to world!
hahaha. The guy actually looks better with the forced haircut
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by 9JAMac10: 4:23am On May 23
apexugroup:
if Mikel Obi is in officer’s mess with dreadlocks and commander saw him, he will collect free haircuts I kid you not. His friends should have told him code of conduct when entering into the military barrack.
so true hahahaha. The guy looks more handsome without the dirty dreads
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 4:23am On May 23
This is very wrong and unprofessional
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by VaginaAcademic: 4:26am On May 23
In America him for cashout big after him sue them but Nigeria is a lawless society

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by KosiGee(m): 4:53am On May 23
Isn’t this the same treatment that was meted out to Tijani Babangida’s late brother by Hisbah police up north!!

Nigeria as a country has a huge problem.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 4:53am On May 23
ableguy:
grin

Seriously trying so hard not to laugh but the hair looks cool on him.
Besides haircut is at least 1k in some areas and he is getting it for free here.
grin
This country sha, shey na by force to cut hair?
This your comment is not funny atall, i know you think it is funny, you are not funny.. very dumb comment.

He wants dreadlocks, let him have dreadlocks, he has the right to have dreadlocks, this kinda of your mindset is why the idiat soldier believes he has the right to cut people's hair. If you cannot afford 1k to cut your hair i will give you 10k for your ten times hair cut, foool! If he wanted to cut his hair he coulda gone to the barbers, since when has naigerian soldiers became barbers? Your comment is very ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by jisu40(m): 5:00am On May 23
Let's wait until we get report from Nigeria Army.
It might be a different story.
Though, I don't support this act.
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by BizTrust: 5:13am On May 23
This is very demeaning
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:15am On May 23
immortalcrown:
The makers and the enforcers of law are more unlawful than the rest in Nigeria. Since when has it become the duty of soldiers to check an individual in a non-warring zone?

It is on unarmed and peaceful civilians that the soldiers show power. Boko slaughters them anyhow.
you Wan join boko? Move to north east na
Re: Soldiers Shave Uche Nwofor's Dreadlocks In Anambra by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:15am On May 23
yesloaded:
What's all these?
power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Neymar Flaunts His Customized N5.7bn Mercedes Helicopter [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.