Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? (6282 Views)

Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected. / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Why Are Women Always Suspicious Of Other Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? by pleep(m): 3:36am On Nov 26, 2011
8. They can act as mother and father at the same time. men do not want to.
Please please please please do not go down this path. You will F[i]UC[/i]K up your male child. We have enough manbitches in this world.
Re: Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? by freshera: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
*In posh queen's english* Oh, puhlease! Throughout the history of this big planet's inhabitants, Millions of extremely talented celebrities and geniuses have existed all over the world, China, India, USA, Canada, Australia, Africa, Europe, who have been brought up solely by their mothers after the father became absent for whatever reason; death, debt, separation,etc. And these people have in return being hugely successful in raising their own families and also massively impacted others, being acclaimd in history. Google is your friend to get a name and dates. There are also people whose mothers did a bad job, I agree.
Re: Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? by richy5(m): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
God blessed you poster,i fink tink sey nah triple brain you fit get self.nice collection!!!
Re: Why Are Women Always Given Special Attention? by pleep(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
freshera:

*In posh queen's english* Oh, puhlease! Throughout the history of this big planet's inhabitants, Millions of extremely talented celebrities and geniuses have existed all over the world, China, India, USA, Canada, Australia, Africa, Europe, who have been brought up solely by their mothers after the father became absent for whatever reason; death, debt, separation,etc. And these people have in return being hugely successful in raising their own families and also massively impacted others, being acclaimd in history. Google is your friend to get a name and dates. There are also people whose mothers did a bad job, I agree.
Of course.

but i'm looking at this from the perspective of an immature woman purposely having children out of wedlock. Such women are usually incapable to raising their male children correctly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / Have you Ever Been Engaged And Never Got Married To The Person / NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.