Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,714 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas (39391 Views)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by thinkmoney(m): 2:51pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-face-with-police-tear-gas/
Nigeria police sabi kill well well.
Police or fuel issue is what will cause the great society upheaval that I sense is coming soon
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by hammer567: 2:51pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.
As for me i will rather obey first and fight with sense rather than with force.

I HAVE PUT A CALL THROUGH FOR EQUALIZER.

UNA DEY MAD, SEE STORY.

U PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND START PREPARING BODY BAGS FOR YOUR OFFICERS ABOUT TO DROP.

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 2:52pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.

You didn't speak well,if is a poor man now you will still say is because he is poor,This is wickedness, And that's why every day people hate police with passion,spits to the Nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ComeToJesus: 2:53pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-face-with-police-tear-gas/

That's why I don't pity them when bad guys take them out. E no go ever better for them.

Look at what they did to someone's son and maybe someone's father and husband.

E no go ever better for them. They will keep ending up terribly. And for the person who came out to say it was an "accidental discharge ", may everything about your life be accidental discharges.

Pathetic lowlives!

7 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by eherbal(m): 2:54pm On May 24
Trust the unreliable Nigerian police officers to bring tear gas canisters meant to control protesters and rioters to an accident scene. Very inefficient, useless, and unreliable people undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by jubrilELsudan: 2:54pm On May 24
ABUJA YOUTHS DEY COOL SHA CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN ALL THE POLICE STATIONS WEY DEY THERE

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by DaddyCoool: 2:54pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:

Some people who followed them came out dead too. So it's not from that. It's even easier to kill you and cover it up at the station

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by SirElaw(m): 2:55pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:

You are an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by babzlim(m): 2:55pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo

you see how useless and dumbass you
are, u sure your human with brains 🧠 at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 2:55pm On May 24
He should have just jejely followed them to police station knowing their antecedent
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 2:55pm On May 24
SirElaw:

You are an idiot.

He is saying the truth
WHY INSULT HIM
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Phantom233: 2:56pm On May 24
This is why I don't pity them whenever the terrorist IPOB , ESN and co butcher them.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Xionez(m): 2:56pm On May 24
Neither did the Okada man or his passenger press charges. Nobody died. What is he going to the station to do?
I would also be at loss as to what I am asked to do there. They should just serve him a warrant or something.

I think its high time we resort to ticket booking system.
The policeman would take note of license plates and ID card and issue a ticket, while also taking pictures of evidence.
When issued, you appear in court on the stated time on the ticket and clear yourself with your evidence.
If you fail to appear, then the police is free to drag you down to court...even if you dey your papa house.

Simples.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On May 24
Sigh... You weaponize thugs and lowlife, then brand them Law enforcement.

5 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 2:57pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

Be still if you don't know what to say, follow police go where? Like you don't know their tricks of luring people to the station to extort money, you hit someone on the road and you confirmed they are fine,the person already left the scene not even to the hospital and police say make you enter moto,if na you nko? Who no go drag, stupid police men

9 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Eriokanmi: 2:58pm On May 24
A large percentage of Nigeria police are animals human appearance and uniform . Any little argument always triggers their animalistic reaction. I've not seen any police man's child succeed, unless their parents served with God's fear in them. I'm sure the officer has a child. Karma will pay a visit at the appropriate time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Padipadi: 2:58pm On May 24
A family's breadwinner.

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Pussyisgud: 2:59pm On May 24
SirElaw:

You are an idiot.
Ogun kill your papa, you stupid vagabond.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 2:59pm On May 24
Real2088:

Be still if you don't know what to say, follow police go where? Like you don't know their tricks of luring people to the station to extort money, you hit someone on the road and you confirmed they are fine,the person already left the scene not even to the hospital and police say make you enter moto,if na you nko? Who no go drag, stupid police men

If he had followed them to station would he have died ? Use your head

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Forkthiefnubu: 3:01pm On May 24
The usual ppl they kill and get away with it , it have happened before and one even got promoted to AIG , igbos fight for ur lives , we are endangered and the enemies are bent on finishing us
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Chisave: 3:02pm On May 24
Don't fight or argue with someone with a gun

Hold your peace as much as possible, later you prepare a better way to take up matters legally.

Try to control your emotions even if you are right

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by joseph1832(m): 3:02pm On May 24
post=130120019:

what exactly happened to the police man who shot Anele in the face? Shouldn't he have been taken into custody and interrogated as to why he's such a trigger happy douchebag?

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 3:04pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

If he had followed them to station would he have died ? Use your head

Why would he follow them to the station,out of fear of death we keep accepting wrong things to be normal in this country,And that's why they keep using us because we fear to die

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Omoawoke: 3:04pm On May 24
So so bad. So bad

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Slydan204: 3:04pm On May 24
Felabrity:
The police who did this should be sentenced to death

They don't respect citizens

From army to police force
I hear he has been arrested. Let's wait 4 developments as we pray 4 d deceased nd his family

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Omoawoke: 3:05pm On May 24
Real2088:

Why would he follow them to the station,out of fear of death we keep accepting wrong things to be normal in this country,And that's why they keep using us because we fear to die

Are you ready to die anytime? If your answer is no, then shut up

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Amah70: 3:05pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Nigeria's police trained to only guard the tenure of incumbent leaders, not to protect the lives of people
Accidental discharge my foot. Police in other climes are trained to not display guns before unarmed civilians. But Nigeria's police use guns to intimidate and rob civilians.

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Ubdavis(m): 3:06pm On May 24
2shure:
Why do they always die at the hospital. Nigerian doctors are all quacks. BTW,the police I know,won't just open fire or tear gas,he must have been aggressive, approached him with a sharp object or something.now imagine hot iron rod get stuck in your face,u go die from blood contamination. Fuc k.

I tried running away from 3 pol officers who flagged me down ,now imagine I refused to go with them to the station. Alas I went and was what,extorted of 100k.i wan cry that day.but I know my God would have disgraced them by now.abt 3 years ago

They no dey for oyibo hospital??
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by nwakibie3(m): 3:06pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

Thunder fire you.

Don't worry you will meet same fate soon
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 3:07pm On May 24
GreenxGreen:
angry
Just divide this country 😞😞😞

Them no get choice,time will tell
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by GreenxGreen: 3:08pm On May 24
Real2088:

Them no get choice,time will tell
It's taking so long angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Contracted Me To Get A Virgin For Ritual Purposes —suspect (photo) / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.