Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas (39395 Views)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by HumanObserver: 6:27pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo

Dumb Bleep

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by racerve(m): 6:32pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

It is only a fool will argue with a man with a gun.......

Will they kill him at the station, if he had followed them? Now he is dead ......frankly speaking I don't pity fools.....

Just last week Friday, I was heading home around 1am , I was stopped by some police around bode Thomas junction off western avenue.
They were asking me all sorta idiotic questions, searched my car . Said , where you dey come from ?, you no dey check time etc , I was angry . But I just talked to my self , Nigerian police are animals ..I started talking to them respectfully.......When one of them saw my Surname. They started being friendly , one of Dem said oga , you know say na our job we dey do ...I just laughed.
At the end of the day , I gave them the 5k suya I bought for my wife...... And they let me go .....

I know I didn't do anything wrong , but it will unwise for me to argue with them at that time . They can waste me , and tag me a robber .....

According to your logic, arguing in public with an armed police man is foolish, but entering his vehicle to go to a private location is wise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by themanderon: 6:37pm On May 24
Sick and evil country run by sick rulers and inhabited by mentally deranged and evil people who delight and take pleasure in the pains of their people.

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 6:37pm On May 24
racerve:

According to your logic, arguing in public with an armed police man is foolish, but entering his vehicle to go to a private location is wise?

Police station is not a private location.....it is a public building......
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Vulcan24(m): 6:45pm On May 24
loffyloffy:

It is very unfortunuate that the young man died.

While I am fully against police brutality, it is a stupid atitude to be argumentative and with the police, what is the worst that woukd have happened, had he followed them to the station?

We come here to celebrate western countries, the US, the UK..can you argue with the police in those countries? They will place you under immediate arrest and charge you for asaulting a law enforcement officer..or can even shoot and kill you in the US.

Our police may not be the best, but 2 wrongs does not make a right, the first rule of engaging with them is to obey and respect them, you are more likely to get home safely and on time that way.

We

Its sound good but fo u know how many ppl av followed police to station and become citizens of kirikiri!

It is now you know with police, u should also avoid anything like let's go with them. They change stories like women

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Fujiyama: 6:51pm On May 24
loffyloffy:
We come here to celebrate western countries, the US, the UK..can you argue with the police in those countries? They will place you under immediate arrest and charge you for asaulting a law enforcement officer..or can even shoot and kill you in the US.

^^^
The United States is NOT a model for successful policing. It is not.

The United States model of policing (and the results obtained) are only slightly better than the Nigerian model.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by GorgeousAF(f): 6:52pm On May 24
godofuck231:

Can't believe people like you exist because your level of callousness beats me! Perhaps he was a stranger to you but to some of us he was a friend, a brother, a son, a husband and a father! This unfortunate event could have happened to anybody!! So next time before u spill trash, do make sure you have a functioning brain!!

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Legend44(m): 6:58pm On May 24
What he said is the Right thing to do and not to argue with the police cos most of them are not normal even in the developed country they obey and follow. If he had obey and followed them to the station and protested.. it would have been different. Remember he's dead now.. somethings na common sense
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's the need of going to station when the victim has gone? Why dem. wan drag am to station if not for extortion?

Should we continue to support evil and blame one standing for what's right? If it was a criminal scene now, police no go react, dem go say make u come station come report fess
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Alexiiydon: 7:14pm On May 24
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's the need of going to station when the victim has gone? Why dem. wan drag am to station if not for extortion?

Should we continue to support evil and blame one standing for what's right? If it was a criminal scene now, police no go react, dem go say make u come station come report fess
the need is why he just got himself killed What if he followed ....he will be alive by now
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by HumanObserver: 7:18pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

You are sincere bro..

But have you ever been in a police custody?

Or had issues with police, they are trained to escalate situations, most accusations by police is pure blackmail and distortions..

Until you get issue with police you'll never know that terrorists and killers no be police mate, at least they are self confessed criminals..

I went into police custody came out with drug charges, threats, attempted murder, meanwhile I had only resisted being gunbutted to death dead after being thoroughly manhandled..

Who needs the devil when you've the Nigerian police..

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On May 24
Lol.. Despite the warning on not to check people's phone, they'll still want to check your phone.

Omo me go just open phone give them ooo, check well by the time you see laptop motherboards pictures and videos with laptop Pic you go don know say na my job be that.

No time,i no fit dey argue case wey i no know say i no go win.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by 2elliot: 7:36pm On May 24
2shure:
Why do they always die at the hospital. Nigerian doctors are all quacks. BTW,the police I know,won't just open fire or tear gas,he must have been aggressive, approached him with a sharp object or something.now imagine hot iron rod get stuck in your face,u go die from blood contamination. Fuc k.

I tried running away from 3 pol officers who flagged me down ,now imagine I refused to go with them to the station. Alas I went and was what,extorted of 100k.i wan cry that day.but I know my God would have disgraced them by now.abt 3 years ago
Don't be an slowpoke. I have been threaten with gun to my head because of home theatre and plasma TV. Even when I had the receipt, I was accused of stealing them. I was eventually taken to the police station where I ended up spending #15,000. That was in 2015.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by AFONJACOW(m): 7:40pm On May 24
This is a country someone is telling me to relocate... I rather pot to Ghana than to have anything to do with useless country like Nigeria
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by AFONJACOW(m): 7:41pm On May 24
godofuck231:
maybe the ssme fate be ur potion Amen

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:49pm On May 24
AFONJACOW:
maybe the ssme fate be ur potion Amen
I don't argue with armed men or armed authorities, I either disarm or bag them
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:50pm On May 24
GorgeousAF:

Can't believe people like you exist because your level of callousness beats me! Perhaps he was a stranger to you but to some of us he was a friend, a brother, a son, a husband and a father! This unfortunate event could have happened to anybody!! So next time before u spill trash, do make sure you have a functioning brain!!
you you move around with suicidal nit wits , DUMMY!
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:50pm On May 24
HumanObserver:

Dumb Bleep
sick pryick
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:51pm On May 24
GorgeousAF:

You have no conscience.. You are such a wicked human being for this callous statement. Calling a dead man a " Dumboo" Perhaps he's a stranger to you but he's not to some of us. He was a son, a dad, a husband and a friend. It could have been anybody.. Anyone would have fallen victim to Nigeria!! Next time make sure you have a functioning brain before you open your mouth to spill trash!!! Pathetic human!
he was dumb ,now he's gone , he should have thought about it first
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:51pm On May 24
Otulented:

You're jubilating over someone's death. Dont worry yours is soon. Or your kids, if you have any.
if I die ill die well not a stupid death
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:52pm On May 24
Impecca:

You will not end well, in Yeshua's name, Amen
your father can't even start your life well
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:53pm On May 24
SaLongs1:
May his fate or worse befall you. Say Amen.
I tried it didn't work
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:55pm On May 24
Idaytesj29:

He is a brave Igbo man who faced the gun beating his chest, unlike the Yoruba Cowards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who cannot fight. Rest in Peace.

Na armed man is a boss if you wanna live long. Police is not your friend.
I agree with you sha you have a strong point but age comes so would reasoning
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:55pm On May 24
Mitsurugi:

Don't be a fool!
ok mr big fool
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:56pm On May 24
babzlim:

you see how useless and dumbass you
are, u sure your human with brains 🧠 at all.
tried using your dads brain , it was terribly worse , your? Fvcked beyond reasonable
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by highchief1: 8:09pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-face-with-police-tear-gas/
99% of men in uniform in Nigeria are not normal.no Normal person joins force.So if u see them act a fool greet them well with smiles.woe betide u the day u raise ur voice on an officer.I have known this,it’s now for me to pass the orientation to my kids.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Mrexcell(m): 8:41pm On May 24
The police man that did this is extremely very heartless how can a sane human being shoot a tear gas callister into the face of a fellow human being like him? Someone that is not even a criminal, that police man might be a former bokoharam member.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Emdebby2: 8:56pm On May 24
So sad! NPF should be revived. They take innocent citizens for granted.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Segzy19: 8:56pm On May 24
I will always hate a Nigerian police.

They deserve no mercy....
I will never help any police officer. Never!

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by favour32(m): 9:39pm On May 24
Why Nigeria police hate civilians like mad?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Agim03(m): 9:46pm On May 24
eliwa47:
We're in the right country with the wrong people governing us, may his soul rest in peace 🕊️🙏
What else will I say. God help your children

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by epondudu: 10:02pm On May 24
hammer567:
ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IGBOS ARE ISRAELITES.

WEN U LOOK AT AN IGBO MAN, HE DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HAUSA, YORUBA OR FULANI.

HE DOESN;T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE WEST AFRICANS.

THE CLOSEST TO AN IGBO LOOK IS THE ETHIOPIANS.

THE IGBO ARE UNIQUE IN EVERYTHING.

U KNOW HOW YOUR YORUBA MEN AND HAUSA MEN LOOK.

RIP ONYEBUCHI
Ethiopians don't do drug. tongue
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by nosa2ekundayo: 10:22pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-face-with-police-tear-gas/
One thing is sure that the police man that shot him would have resumed duty today at another station where he will now owe part of his extorted monies to his oga that helped him work his redeployment...then he becomes more aggressive on the road...if anybody doubt me, bring forth your points after explaining why his name and service number was not captured by this news....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) / Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.