Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas (39393 Views)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by nosa2ekundayo: 10:27pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo
I hate you soon much @godofuck231 , can you please die?

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ComeToJesus: 10:34pm On May 24
Alexiiydon:
the need is why he just got himself killed What if he followed ....he will be alive by now

What about the ones that fillow them to the station and die in the station?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ComeToJesus: 10:36pm On May 24
Bewitched people supporting their oppressors..

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by zumbigbo(m): 10:51pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo

See the result of loose puna and goat semen.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by babzlim(m): 11:16pm On May 24
godofuck231:
tried using your dads brain , it was terribly worse , your? Fvcked beyond reasonable

am sure you were seriously abused as a kid.

guy go see a therapist bro.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by AFONJACOW(m): 12:46am On May 25
godofuck231:
I don't argue with armed men or armed authorities, I either disarm or bag them
hope u can also avoid slay bullet
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by abah001: 12:47am On May 25
Anyone called my friend, the day u join Nigeria police and start wearing black and black, I will deny you as friend.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Forkthiefnubu: 2:02am On May 25
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform
Were u there when it happened? Where in the write up did it say that he was dragging with the police men? You are plain evil and your fate will be worse than this , you are cused if continue on spreading lies for whatever reasons
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Impecca(m): 2:57am On May 25
godofuck231:
your father can't even start your life well
But I corrected atleast. I schooled you for myopic and sentimental reasoning. generations before you didn't start urs well and generations after you won't also end it well. Your case long
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by youngrichnigga: 3:48am On May 25
There's no sanctity of life again in this country; the police hierarchy needs to do a mental evaluation for all their officers and men angry angry angry angry
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:03am On May 25
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

From your stupid comment, one can easily tell the region you are from. Mpama.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 6:05am On May 25
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.
As for me i will rather obey first and fight with sense rather than with force.

You sound very stupid
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Idaytesj29(m): 6:51am On May 25
[quote author=Real2088 post=130120970][/quote]

Those brave Igbo men beating soldiers at Banex is the real Ewu. By the time soldiers 🪖 🎖️ fire the brave men now or launch a tear gas canister into your blokkos , una go dey cry injustice for nairaland. Wetin you dey drag with armed men?

Better have sense, not everything requires chest beating, deployment of wisdom to withdraw or not engage at all is sometimes a life saver.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by godofuck231: 7:24am On May 25
zumbigbo:

See the result of loose puna and goat semen.
your dad used the wrong hole no see your life
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On May 25
That FCT police Public Relations Officer in the that excused the police officers action as accidental discharge is insane. angry

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Inosky: 10:08am On May 25
This is what we get in a failed state. Divide this country as Nigeria is ungovernable to save lives
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by OsasMorrison: 2:18pm On May 25
No be Kubwa police again. Huge bunch of corrupt officers. Starting from the DPO to the lowest ranked officer.

The IG needs to do something about them. #KubwaPhase4PoliceStation.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Zakiushenry001: 4:59pm On May 25
The angel that drop me in this country go hear am, we will see again, if I no collet blood for him body that day enh
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by eliwa47(m): 5:34pm On May 25
Agim03:
What else will I say. God help your children
A BIG AMEN 🙏 to that.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by 2shure: 5:48pm On May 25
E gp sbock u ,when him use u do mortal konbat.na freeze go end am.u go turn to iceblock
Zakiushenry001:
The angel that drop me in this country go hear am, we will see again, if I no collet blood for him body that day enh
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by onome2013: 1:58am On May 26
So sad RIP
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Pussyisgud: 8:51am On May 26
ThiefnubuBandit:

You sound very stupid
you Will never reap the fruit of your labor, you will die terribly painfully
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Kinterez(m): 3:20pm On May 28
2shure:
Idiot.nwxt time dem go blast u.hahahaha. police slap u.soldier sef don slap me like 7times.at the 8th tine i hold him hand.seize him bike key,we begin fight.las las he japa with bruises. Next time,defend yourself.
Bastard na u dem go puff trowey..idiot...I be ya mate abi wetyn...wetyn dey bring dat leg...no let devil punish u trowel...oloribu wey dey give me word...werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam / Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.