Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas (39397 Views)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by dododawa1: 4:48pm On May 24
okerekingsley90:

Oga nothing like kama for Nigeria. You have to be security conscious and try as much as you can to avoid night ventures ( on extreme cases). A lot is going on in Nigeria
NOTED SIR
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by okerekingsley90: 4:51pm On May 24
dododawa1:
NOTED SIR

It's the truth oo grin if you want to be safe in nIgeria. Do what you so during day once business closes to your home ASAP. God bless us in this.country
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by sammirano2: 4:56pm On May 24
Ibos needs to understand that you don't just challenge anybody cause you can.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by opeyemi2012(m): 4:57pm On May 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
E nọ go beta for naija olokpa men
Amen. Ise. Amin. Ase wa.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by bizzibodi(m): 4:59pm On May 24
May d wrath of Jah fall on all 9ja police officers,u pointed a tear gas on somebody face you call it accidental discharge.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Ttipsy(f): 5:00pm On May 24
So painful
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by CrossRhodes: 5:03pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform
I didnt read anywhere the deceased attacked the policeman...why are you people terrible?

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On May 24
hammer567:
ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IGBOS ARE ISRAELITES.

WEN U LOOK AT AN IGBO MAN, HE DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HAUSA, YORUBA OR FULANI.

HE DOESN;T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE WEST AFRICANS.

THE CLOSEST TO AN IGBO LOOK IS THE ETHIOPIANS.

THE IGBO ARE UNIQUE IN EVERYTHING.

U KNOW HOW YOUR YORUBA MEN AND HAUSA MEN LOOK.

RIP ONYEBUCHI

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

With that their flat skull

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On May 24
Mehn, one of the worst ways to die!!

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by maasoap(m): 5:18pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

One sentence for you: your turn or that of your family member or relative is coming.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Impecca(m): 5:20pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo
You will not end well

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.
As for me i will rather obey first and fight with sense rather than with force.

Sometimes, it doesn't turn out like that, even with most gentle guys out there!
Think of it in this case, the okada rider and his passenger had left. That alone could have made anyone refuse to follow them to the station because there is no case anymore to answer
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by shoboy9: 5:26pm On May 24
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 5:28pm On May 24
Real2088:

Be still if you don't know what to say, follow police go where? Like you don't know their tricks of luring people to the station to extort money, you hit someone on the road and you confirmed they are fine,the person already left the scene not even to the hospital and police say make you enter moto,if na you nko? Who no go drag, stupid police men

It is only a fool will argue with a man with a gun.......

Will they kill him at the station, if he had followed them? Now he is dead ......frankly speaking I don't pity fools.....

Just last week Friday, I was heading home around 1am , I was stopped by some police around bode Thomas junction off western avenue.
They were asking me all sorta idiotic questions, searched my car . Said , where you dey come from ?, you no dey check time etc , I was angry . But I just talked to my self , Nigerian police are animals ..I started talking to them respectfully.......When one of them saw my Surname. They started being friendly , one of Dem said oga , you know say na our job we dey do ...I just laughed.
At the end of the day , I gave them the 5k suya I bought for my wife...... And they let me go .....

I know I didn't do anything wrong , but it will unwise for me to argue with them at that time . They can waste me , and tag me a robber .....
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 5:29pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

Will they kill him at the station, if he had followed them? Now he is dead ......frankly speaking I don't pity fools.....

Just last week Friday, I was heading home around 1am , I was stopped by some police around bode Thomas junction off western avenue.
They were asking me all sorta idiotic questions, searched my car . Said , where you dey come from ?, you no dey check time etc , I was angry . But I just talked to my self , Nigerian police are animals ..I started talking to them respectfully.......When one of them saw my Surname. They started being friendly , one of Dem said oga , you know say na our job we dey do ...I just laughed.
At the end of the day , I gave them the 5k suya I bought for my wife...... And they let me go .....

I know I didn't do anything wrong , but it will unwise for me to argue with them at that time . They can waste me , and tag me a robber .....

I don't know why you keep sounding senseless

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On May 24
Real2088:

I don't know why you keep sounding senseless

Go and argue with a policeman with a gun....make he use bullets riddle that your empty head ........
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 5:36pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

Go and argue with a policeman with a gun....make he use bullets riddle that your empty head ........

Even when you see them molesting your daughter and mother please still wish them well, from the way you sound I already know your tribe, cowardice runs in your blood

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by IkeGod9891(m): 5:37pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

U must be a fool for writing rubbing.
I pray you have same faith with him.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Paparazzi109: 5:40pm On May 24
Bleep i know this guy wsy back.very gentle and easy going. Aluminium doors and window contractor....damn naija

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:43pm On May 24
This news just spoiled my evening.
Men, look at this young fresh guy just wasted like this.

Lessons learnt tho.....
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Hakeem66: 5:45pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

Weak man, you gave them the gift you bought for your wife and you are proud of it.
I hate men like you seriously. Why not give them money? May be they demanded for it and you started smiling sheepishly why handing it over to them. Chai weak man.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by allthingsgood: 5:45pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.
As for me i will rather obey first and fight with sense rather than with force.

Just shut up pls
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by allthingsgood: 5:47pm On May 24
Sleekfingers:

Are u living on mars abi neptune

So u havent heard of people going to police station and never showing up again

A police man shot an unarmed civilian in the face, and your reaction is to blame the civilian

I really think theres something fundamentally wrong with some peoples mentality

3 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by chinchum(m): 5:49pm On May 24
yungpowers:
Every day I keep seeing a reason to ever hate every Nigerian force cry cry
it is a problem with an average Nigerian, not Nigerian force

The average Nigerian likes to oppress and suppress others; so when a typical Nigerian join the force, (s)he feels more empowered to satisfy a craving.

The same mentality is prevalent in public workforce, just that many don't operate a gun.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Pussyisgud: 5:50pm On May 24
allthingsgood:

Just shut up pls
Tell that to your dad, biatch!
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by BeigJawnson(m): 5:58pm On May 24
May his soul rest in peace... Chai, this is so pathetic... My condolence goes to his family and loved ones.

My dear brothers and sisters. Let us learn from this, in all our doings as Nigerians, always see yourself as the only normal person, others ain't normal in the public space you find yourself. Stop all the " I no go gree " ... Gree to save your live. Talk with ease when you are with the policemen. They are called Nigeria Police Force. Everything about them is force on the ordinary citizens cos of their greediness. Don't use force with them too. When two iron use force jam their self, one go bend for one. Now, this guy and police use force to force, but the guy bend to lost his life. He should have just called the police, and talk to him like a gentle man. Claiming you know constitution is not it oooo. How many police self know constitution?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 5:59pm On May 24
Hakeem66:
Weak man, you gave them the gift you bought for your wife and you are proud of it.
I hate men like you seriously. Why not give them money? May be they demanded for it and you started smiling sheepishly why handing it over to them. Chai weak man.

It is only a fool will argue with a man with a gun..

💪 Strong man , Mr power hutti , Go and drag with Nigerian police with a gun.........Do you know how many people have lost their lives , by dragging with those useless police ? They will simply call it accidental discharge.......
Years back, I saw a policeman killed a commercial driver for mere 50 naira.......And you expect me to drag anything with the police......And I will simply tell them to take me to their station, from there I will take it up with them....

I would have prefer to give them cash , but I don't have cash on me....When I got to Opebi, I bought another Suya......
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 6:01pm On May 24
allthingsgood:

Are u living on mars abi neptune

So u havent heard of people going to police station and never showing up again

A police man shot an unarmed civilian in the face, and your reaction is to blame the civilian

I really think theres something fundamentally wrong with some peoples mentality

I don hear you.....Go and drag with Nigerian police.....

That your head wey no correct , you will wake up in the grave......I only pity your love ones.....
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Otulented: 6:02pm On May 24
godofuck231:

You're jubilating over someone's death. Dont worry yours is soon. Or your kids, if you have any.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On May 24
Real2088:

Even when you see them molesting your daughter and mother please still wish them well, from the way you sound I already know your tribe, cowardice runs in your blood

Thank you .....

Go and argue with a Nigerian police with a gun.....yeye......make Dem use bullets finish that your empty head.......idiota....
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by BeigJawnson(m): 6:04pm On May 24
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's the need of going to station when the victim has gone? Why dem. wan drag am to station if not for extortion?

Should we continue to support evil and blame one standing for what's right? If it was a criminal scene now, police no go react, dem go say make u come station come report fess

We ain't supporting the police... When you want to claim right, you can go to the UK or US ... A Nigerian rapper( vector ) said a man with a gun, has an upper hand. You need not to drag with them. If police wan collect for your hand and you get money, just give them and have your peace. When they come with their rage, be ready to calm them down. Many of the police men ain't normal. Let us stop these I no go gree mentality... Or this, no gree for anybody mentality...
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by GorgeousAF(f): 6:22pm On May 24
godofuck231:

You have no conscience.. You are such a wicked human being for this callous statement. Calling a dead man a " Dumboo" Perhaps he's a stranger to you but he's not to some of us. He was a son, a dad, a husband and a friend. It could have been anybody.. Anyone would have fallen victim to Nigeria!! Next time make sure you have a functioning brain before you open your mouth to spill trash!!! Pathetic human!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam / Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.