Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas (39396 Views)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Godwin Onyebuchi 'Papa G' Kidnapper Arrested In Students’ Hostel In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by TouchNfollow(f): 3:45pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

Who is the complaint?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Real2088: 3:48pm On May 24
Omoawoke:

Are you ready to die anytime? If your answer is no, then shut up

So Onyebuchi was ready to die,A man who went out to fend for himself and family,God help you
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by mbos: 3:53pm On May 24
they only send sorrows tears and blood

their regular trademark
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Emmanuel30a2: 3:53pm On May 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
E nọ go beta for naija olokpa men
Well, iwo loku taapa...
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Coolboy009: 3:54pm On May 24
No matter what, don't argue or fight with an armed policeman. If love your precious life, just obey them. Because majority of them are hungry frustrated animals.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by laluski(m): 3:55pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Nigerian police sef no well, why will u people be following them to argue, some of these rich folks think they know their right now person don die.
As for me i will rather obey first and fight with sense rather than with force.

Exactly... Just go with them.. Na money dem need.. You beg, reach an agreed sum... Then go on your way. . . Simple!!!
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by NaijaCover(m): 3:57pm On May 24
LOVEGINO:
lol. Ur own bad news no go shock me.

Inukwa ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 3:58pm On May 24
Niok:
use your skull
Ppl have gone to d station, died and we've never heard about them again
Abi person dey know when person go die?
Mu raise to power 2!
utele na wetin you be

Why are you so dumb ,he drove recklessly and hit a pedestrian. Police has every right to charge him
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Weknowbetter: 4:01pm On May 24
2shure:
Why do they always die at the hospital. Nigerian doctors are all quacks. BTW,the police I know,won't just open fire or tear gas,he must have been aggressive, approached him with a sharp object or something.now imagine hot iron rod get stuck in your face,u go die from blood contamination. Fuc k.

I tried running away from 3 pol officers who flagged me down ,now imagine I refused to go with them to the station. Alas I went and was what,extorted of 100k.i wan cry that day.but I know my God would have disgraced them by now.abt 3 years ago

What I'm seeing in the hospital pics doesn't sit well with me. Is he being cared for correctly? Nose taped up, but machine breathing tube looks dislodged. Are these pics in bed post mortem? Can any nurses, doctors or respiratory therapist here that can shed some insight?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by allison3154: 4:03pm On May 24
You just wrote what doesn't make sense
hammer567:
ONE THING IS CERTAIN, IGBOS ARE ISRAELITES.

WEN U LOOK AT AN IGBO MAN, HE DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE HAUSA, YORUBA OR FULANI.

HE DOESN;T EVEN LOOK LIKE THE WEST AFRICANS.

THE CLOSEST TO AN IGBO LOOK IS THE ETHIOPIANS.

THE IGBO ARE UNIQUE IN EVERYTHING.

U KNOW HOW YOUR YORUBA MEN AND HAUSA MEN LOOK.

RIP ONYEBUCHI

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Zealag(m): 4:05pm On May 24
For what reason will he follow the police to their station,so they can detain him and ask for bribes before granting him bail ? After all the okada man he jammed has already been settled and left the scene.NPF needs thorough sanitation,if na my family member someone will rot in jail swears
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Omoluabi16(m): 4:08pm On May 24
End sars End sars.. still police brutality has not ended. How do you even shoot somebody point blank? May God keep us jare. This is no way to die.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Vitally123: 4:09pm On May 24
post=130120019:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-being-shot-in-face-with-police-tear-gas/

Huuuum, going by this report, since the okada man hit had already departed from the scene of accident and gone home, why insisting that Onyebuchi Anele should accompany them to the station? To do what, please?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by adicius: 4:11pm On May 24
Why would you go and die in another mans region/zone. Stay in your zones. R.i.p to him sha.

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by NSK4U(m): 4:12pm On May 24
This useless country called Nigeria continues to shed the blood of Innocent Igbos who have made it clear to have their own country, what else is the zoo called Nigeria looking for in the lives of ndiigbo? Stop forcing us to be with you in your one Nigeria, if it is good for you, enjoy it with those who want it, this zoo shithole should stop drinking the blood of Igbos in the name of unity!!!
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by adicius: 4:13pm On May 24
Was it Tinubu that shot him with tear gas, NO!!. Ok let's move on.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Niok: 4:17pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

Why are you so dumb ,he drove recklessly and hit a pedestrian. Police has every right to charge him
I Know say ur papa na police man.the two of una are dumb and retardedd, which pedestrian ?

Go and check the meaning of a pedestrian in a dictionary
Olodo na now I know say u no go school utele!
Retardded dead brain
People moving transporting on a vehicle is now pedestrian?
Charge him for what exactly if not for extortion?
When the victims were fine and already left the scene?
If no be say I dey follow idioot like you argue!

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by PepeXKermit: 4:21pm On May 24
That guy probably died from clinical incompetence and negligence than anything other than the Canon shot to his face.. He could have survived

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 4:27pm On May 24
Niok:
I Know say ur papa na police man.the two of una are dumb and retardedd, which pedestrian ?

Go and check the meaning of a pedestrian in a dictionary
Olodo na now I know say u no go school utele!
Retardded dead brain
People moving transporting on a vehicle is now pedestrian?
Charge him for what exactly if not for extortion?
When the victims were fine and already left the scene?
If no be say I dey follow idioot like you argue!
Next time when police stop you ,go and argue with them
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by ebinpawa: 4:27pm On May 24
PepeXKermit:
That guy probably died from clinical incompetence and negligence than anything other than the Canon shot to his face.. He could have survived
Did u see the picture. It was stuck in his eyes
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Storypot: 4:30pm On May 24
If a cop did this to someone in my family, he better go change his name and his hood.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Impliment: 4:30pm On May 24
godofuck231:
Someone told him that the tear gas gun was harmless, lol dummmmmbooo

Meaning?
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Greattha: 4:34pm On May 24
People with worse medical emergencies have been saved....it would have just taken him some time to recover with some maybe minor deformities.

But He died the moment that cannister penetraed his skull...

Nigeria doesn't have the tech to handle/save that level of medical emergency.

So sad.

RIP to him and may God grant his family fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by Kinterez(m): 4:35pm On May 24
2shure:
Why do they always die at the hospital. Nigerian doctors are all quacks. BTW,the police I know,won't just open fire or tear gas,he must have been aggressive, approached him with a sharp object or something.now imagine hot iron rod get stuck in your face,u go die from blood contamination. Fuc k.

I tried running away from 3 pol officers who flagged me down ,now imagine I refused to go with them to the station. Alas I went and was what,extorted of 100k.i wan cry that day.but I know my God would have disgraced them by now.abt 3 years ago

Shut up...just yesterday night, I went to see a friend that was arrested in the station, on getting there I was stopped by an RRS police officer at the gate, I was explaining myself to him why i came to the station when another of his colleague started yelling from a distance that I should get out, enter me with beta slap for back head n back,I was explaining that I didn't do anything n I was talking to his colleague, he use head of Gun hit my hips side, pushed me out of the station n started stoning me..it was like drama..my first harmful police harassment

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by HenryWilliams(m): 4:41pm On May 24
Idun2024:
Nawa oo

The police man was wrong for firing tear gas into onyebuchi’s face.

Onyebuchi too was wrong, why e go dey drag with police?

Just follow police go clear yourself for station, everything no suppose be nzogbu nzogbu.

Rip to him and as for the police officer, if no be say Onyebuchi attack am before he fire that tear gas dem suppose comot hin uniform

Aren't you aware following the Police is to open himself to extortion, maltreatment, torture, dehumanizing condition?

No one in his/her right minds willingly follow the Police to their station.

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by okerekingsley90: 4:41pm On May 24
Real2088:

Be still if you don't know what to say, follow police go where? Like you don't know their tricks of luring people to the station to extort money, you hit someone on the road and you confirmed they are fine,the person already left the scene not even to the hospital and police say make you enter moto,if na you nko? Who no go drag, stupid police men

Exactly never be found wanting at night cos these police officers perpetuate their evil at odd hours. You would be at their mercy if you argue with them. Anything you see you take

2 Likes

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by dododawa1: 4:41pm On May 24
KAMA

TO

D

OFFICER
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by AAADE(m): 4:43pm On May 24
Akwamkpuruamu:

What's the need of going to station when the victim has gone? Why dem. wan drag am to station if not for extortion?

Should we continue to support evil and blame one standing for what's right? If it was a criminal scene now, police no go react, dem go say make u come station come report fess
We cannot continue to support the evil but we need to always be running away and keep distance with evil. As it stands now is it not better he follow them sheepishly and starts claiming whatever in the station.
Even one IG once pleaded with Nigerian that we should desist from arguing with to these animalistic police once they are armed.
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by okerekingsley90: 4:45pm On May 24
dododawa1:
KAMA

TO

D

OFFICER

Oga nothing like kama for Nigeria. You have to be security conscious and try as much as you can to avoid night ventures ( on extreme cases). A lot is going on in Nigeria
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by 2shure: 4:45pm On May 24
Idiot.nwxt time dem go blast u.hahahaha. police slap u.soldier sef don slap me like 7times.at the 8th tine i hold him hand.seize him bike key,we begin fight.las las he japa with bruises. Next time,defend yourself.
Kinterez:

Shut up...just yesterday night, I went to see a friend that was arrested in the station, on getting there I was stopped by an RRS police officer at the gate, I was explaining myself to him why i came to the station when another of his colleague started yelling from a distance that I should get out, enter me with beta slap for back head n back,I was explaining that I didn't do anything n I was talking to his colleague, he use head of Gun hit my hips side, pushed me out of the station n started stoning me..it was like drama..my first harmful police harassment
Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by PepeXKermit: 4:45pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

Did u see the picture. It was stuck in his eyes

I swear, if that guy dey abroad, that surgery for Don be success.

1 Like

Re: How Onyebuchi Anele Died After He Was Shot In Face With Police Tear Gas by okerekingsley90: 4:47pm On May 24
AAADE:

We cannot continue to support the evil but we need to always be running away and keep distance with evil. As it stands now is it not better he follow them sheepishly and starts claiming whatever in the station.
Even one IG once pleaded with Nigerian that we should desist from arguing with to these animalistic police once they are armed.

Honestly when they are armed, you would be at the receiving end especially at NIGHT. Even if he agrees to follow them, it would have been worse. The torture extortion because now you are in their zone. Try as much as possible to avoid night movement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Hold NDLEA Commander As Married Woman Dies In His Room / Benjamin Ezeukwe: Police Arrests Man Behind Dangote Cement Price Slash Scam / Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.